Saturday, April 11, 2015

Taken part 2, by Anny, reposted, illustrated, animated gif

My name is Anny and I’m 32 years old. If you red my previous story I submitted to the appetites of a stranger old man in a rest stop. A little about me, I am married and kept my shape. I am 5'7", 126 lb blonde haired with normal size breasts and nearly perfect legs. I really needed to clear my head from my last experience. I decided a vigorous exercise program would go a long way in making me forget about acting as a submissive slut to a grandpa at the rest stop. It had been four months and that experience was buried in my past.Sometimes though when I made love with my husband I fantasized the events in the rest stop and my orgasms were more intense than usual.
I enjoyed hiking around the reservoir and being near my home made it a good way to workout as well as get outside in the beautiful California sunshine. During the winter, even in California, there just aren't that many people at the reservoir and so while I saw people, the man made lake was sparsely populated, and so few people were using the park that the staffing by the rangers and the facilities were significantly scaled back.

That day after about 45 minutes of hiking the lake trail I needed to use the restroom.  The incident I experienced four months ago came in my mind but I let it go. As I approached the restrooms, I noticed the gate had been locked and began to turn away and head another 400 yards down the path to the next establishment. At the same time, a guy in a 70's era jogging suit came out of the bushes looking a bit guilty obviously having just taken a leak on park property.

He gave me a "I had to go” smile & shrug.

"When you must go... you must go," I replied.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

It was awkward speaking to him about such a subject but wanting to be polite I replied, "there's another bathroom a little ways up."

"Oh, I didn't know”, he said as I started leaving.

He followed me behind trying to join me on my expedition, which I really wasn't too happy with. He was an odd character. Besides his light blue pin striped garb, he had an overly hair sprayed look with a gold chain to match around his neck, kind of an aging disco guy look. I knew I was in better shape than this guy, so I decided to pick up my pace and soon enough he was a comfortable distance behind me. That was until I stopped to the next establishment. I went in a stall and I was pissing as quickly as I could, when I heard somebody entering. I was a bit panicked but then I thought that maybe I am over reacting.

As I finished and straighten my self I opened the door of my booth and receive the shock of my life. He was standing just outside the stall door and he was stroking his cock. I was frozen. I couldn’t spell a word. My eyes went to his cock that was becoming erect very quickly. His cock wasn't overly large but for sure it was well sized. I realised that I was just staring at a stranger man’s cock and strangely I couldn't take my eyes off it. I had flashes of what I’ve done four months ago and here I was in a similar situation, standing face to face with a stranger that was stroking his cock. 

“I knew you just invite me,” he said.

“No I didn’t,” I replied.

“Yeah right. Why don't you jack me off?" he boldly inquired as he grabbed my hand and positioned it around his cock.

I could have done more at least to try to avoid this, but my hand like having a mind of it’s own started stocking him, at first with his guidance and then on my own.
           
            

That was all he needed to proceed. He stepped closer and I could smell his cheap cologne, as he gently pushed me back so I was standing above the toilet. Then he pushed me down so that I was sitting with his cock in front of my face. My hand was still slowly stroking his cock when he pushed it closer to my lips.

“Great, great, now I want you to kiss it,” he said obviously excited.

I brought my self to the point of no return again and without thinking, I did it. I kissed it and then I just opened my mouth allowing him to push the tip of his cock in. I began to suck his cock, firstly just the head and eventually working my way down to swallow his entire manhood.
              


He placed his hand on the back of my head and while his caress was soft, he began to fuck my face. I became aware of the sounds my throat was making as he rammed his cock in and out of my mouth and back of my throat. The little pop combined with my slight gagging was getting both of us off. Even though I hadn't touched my self, I was ready to have an orgasm, just feeling his cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

He began to talk to me, telling me how much he loved my mouth and what a nice slut I was. He kept fucking my mouth and I could feel his cock getting larger and hotter. Soon enough he began to shoot his load and that was enough to send me over the edge. The first shot hit the back of my throat and then he pulled out and started cuming on my face. I reached out to stroke him, my fingers shut around his cock, as I felt spurts of hot gooey cum splatter onto my face and into my open mouth. I put it in my mouth again and began sucking, then I took it out and began to wipe it against my face and licking the tip of his cock. I had swallowed his cum but his cock was still leaking the remnants of his powerful orgasm and I was smearing it on my cheeks, nose, and lips.
     
                
While I was doing this his old hand moved lower and started fondling my tits. He slipped his hand inside my blouse and bra cupping my breasts and twitching my nipples.

“It’s my turn to please you now,” he said, “I will get you off”

Then it hit me. I looked at him in disbelief for what I just did and for what he wanted to do. I pushed him aside and stumbled out of the booth.

“Hey, where are you going?” I heard him shouting

I run faster than I ever have, pushing my way through the exit door. I run a few feet away when I heard him say loud enough for me to hear

"I’ll be here every day from now on..."

End of part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment