Sunday, October 16, 2022

Anny part 6, by annyt, illustrated, animated gif

I am now surprised that I didn't felt any guilt and slept deeply. I should have had regrets and be unable to sleep but I I hadn't. I am not a heavy sleeper, but that evening I had to try hard to open my eyes and slowly bring myself to my senses. As soon as I became slightly aware of my surroundings, I

remembered where I was and realized what woke me up. I felt the now too familiar tingling between my legs and my pussy moist. Lifting my head and looking down between my spread thighs, I saw Mr. Alex’s face buried in my crotch, licking and kissing my pussy. He looked up at me just for a moment and continued working over my clit with his eager tongue.

“Oh, come on.... You can’t be serious,” I grumbled.

“What did you expect?” He looked up at me with a pleased grin across his face. Of course, what did I expect? The moment I agreed to stay for a nap, I should have known I will end up like this.

“No … stop … ” I protested

He didn't care at all and continued licking my clit and kissing my pussy. I weakly tried to push his head off my pussy, but in vain. Not that I made much of an effort anyway, I instantly quit trying and once again resigned to my fate.

 


The speed of his tongue was working its magic. It was everywhere, licking my clitoris avidly in a fast and furious pace, lapping at my slit soaking up all of my wetness. I was trying desperately not to get excited, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction again. But it seemed the harder I tried, the more excited I got. The old bastard was good at turning me on, I had to give him that. The more he was turning me on the more I had nasty and dirty thoughts. An old and unattractive man was getting pleasure from my body. I was sure he was thinking that he couldn't believe his luck.

There was nothing about him that I would be attracted to. Despite this, or more strangely, because of this, I felt myself getting wetter and wetter and my pussy aching for more. When he pushed my panties up to remove them, it didn't came as a surprise that I actually helped him.
 

 

Sooner than then previous times, I was reaching the point of no return. My breathing quickened and I found it hard to restrain my groans. I was enjoying his tongue so much, expertly licking my pussy lips in-between kisses. My pussy was throbbing and my nipples became rock hard.

My horniness was conquering my mind, taking over my rational thoughts. I wanted to behave like a complete slut, I wanted to suck his cock and ride him. Conflicting emotions were wrestling inside my head. How dare I think such a thought?

“He must force me or at least ask me to do this, I can’t do it on my own,” was the winning thought as I was ashamed to give in so easily to my desire to return the pleasure. Looking down between my legs, I saw this unattractive old guy having the time of his life. We made eye contact and I felt more and more guilt that pervertedly led to more and more pleasure. I suddenly erupted, as waves of pleasure washed across my body. I shook from head to toe as I came, nearly having no control over my body.

While I was recovering, he took his clothes off and laid down next to me on the bed with his cock right at my head level. I looked up at him. He motioned with his head toward his erected dick and I shook my head no. Although he did what I wanted him to do minutes ago, I was mad at him. How dare he think I wanted to participate? I was overwhelmed with conflicting emotions. There was a part of me that wanted to stand up and leave, and a part of me that longed to feel his cock in my mouth and pussy. I didn't wanted to give in.

“I love it that you retain you sense of dignity. Now do what you have to do," he said with dominance.

His confidence was making me so wet. He had won his authority over me. I knew I had no chance to escape from him, or even worse, to escape from myself. I was in such a sex-crazed state that I wanted that ugly old man's cock. I couldn't admit what I was thinking, yet I submissively crawled towards his cock. On my hands and knees, defeated by my own immoral desires, I took his cock in my mouth.

 


He groaned the moment my lips closed around his cock and sucked his hard swollen length into my mouth. I took my time sucking him, I wanted this to last as long as possible. The taste and the aroma of his sexual arousal excited me more and fueled my desire. There was nothing but my mouth and his cock. My lips tightly hugged his cockhead, while my tongue was playfully massaging the underside.

His precum tasted so sweet I just couldn't get enough. I was gently working it to produce more, kissing it, licking it, making love to it using my mouth. I felt ashamed, but I couldn't help myself.

"Yeah baby, you like my dick don't you?" he groaned, breaking the sound of my mouth sucking him.

I moaned and took the whole length of his cock into my mouth. I must have driven him crazy because before I knew it he rolled me on my back, raised my legs up in the air and knelt between my thighs.

“You like spreading your legs, don't you?” he said and put my legs over his shoulders.
 
"Damn it," I thought. "This is so embarrassing."

He lowered himself on top of me and rammed his entire length into me with one swift thrust. He groaned as he entered me and I moaned in return.

“I bet you spread your legs to any man that comes along, don’t you?” he teased.

I felt so humiliated but also so incredibly turned on. I was moaning loudly on each downstroke.

His pace started slowly but he quickened up his speed until he was hammering into me. I could feel his weight pressing down on my whole body and his balls banging against her asshole.


“Do you fuck anyone who asks you?”

“Fuck you,” I said in between moanings.

I rarely curse but he was bringing the worst out of me and he was very well aware of that fact. Actually he was right, during the last period I let any man who tried, to have his way with me.

“No, I fuck you," he played on my words, “I fuck you good and I will fuck you even better”.

He turned me around, placed me on all fours and buried his cock all the way inside my soaking pussy.

“Now I will show you what ‘fuck you’ means,” he said and thrusted hard and deep. Instead of being angry I moaned in return. The more I was degraded and humiliated the more I craved it.

“Fuck you... Fuck you... Fuck you..." he repeated after each thrust until he increased his pace to a frantic, animalistic fucking, making me scream in delight.


I groaned and screamed as he made me have a powerful orgasm.

"Cum for me you little slut," he said delighted for his accomplishment.

"Oh yes, oh, oh, aaaaaah," I moaned over and over again, lost in my lust

Making me have such a strong orgasm was probably too much for him. He pulled his cock out, and let out a loud, animalistic sound. I felt his cum hit my asshole with full force. Rope after rope repeatedly came out of his cock coating my asshole and run down my pussy slit.


We both fell on the bed exhausted.

“I haven't stopped thinking about you, since you walked into my gas station. Have you thought of me?”

Did he really thought that I can be thinking about him? How dare he? I wondered.

“Have you touched yourself thinking about us fucking?”

“Of course not,” I lied, since this happened once or twice before.

“I dream about you. I fantasize about you. I stroke my cock thinking about you.”

“Oh stop it,” I nagged and got out of the bed to get dressed

"Come on Anny, stop being such a prude. You must stop suppressing your desires and embrace who you really are,what you really enjoy doing.”

“Oh yes? And what is that?” I asked as I started getting dressed.

“You must get fucked every day, different guy every day. You are not made to be with one man for the rest of your life. Every day that you don’t fuck or blow a random guy is a lame waste,” he continued while he was putting his clothes on.

“You are sick...” I answered back, feeling anger building up inside of me

“You don't want to face the truth about yourself, you just like to play the victim every time. Look at that body, those legs, that ass...” he said as he kneeled down behind me and lifted my skirt exposing my ass.

“Stop it, what do you think you are doing?” I angrily asked and slapped his hand away.

 

“Don’t tell me to stop anything,” he said and tied to lift my skirt again.

I pushed his hands away once or twice more, but he was persistent despite my attempts, so I gave up. It seems that I always let this old pervert do anything he wanted to me.

“You are a natural wonder of the world,” he said as he groped my naked ass, “you can not save yourself for one man only. You must give yourself to anyone who wants to fuck you,” he continued and I almost moaned at this comment. He just knew how to make me feel dirty and horny.

“A kiss goodbye,” he added and buried his face in my ass, licking and kissing panty-covered pussy.


He ate me like a starving man for maybe a minute before pulling off and saying, “if you want more of this, stop by on your way back”

“In your dreams,” I retorted and walked out hurriedly

When I got inside my car I held my head in my hands. “Why have you done this again?” I shouted. Nick truly loved me and respected me and I betrayed him so many times. “What kind of woman are you?” I asked myself as I started the engine, and drove on to the highway. When I arrived at my hotel the first thing I did was take a long shower, and went straight to bed. I didn't sleep much. It was the first time I questioned myself if I was actually a slut.

The next morning I took breakfast and went to our head office. The annual meeting was boring as usual. I saw the same faces and spoke to the same people as the year before. Some men were openly flirting me, a few sleaze-balls among them. It happened every year, but this time I was looking at the situation from a different angle. I sort of wondered how would I react if any of them made a pass at me. I was seriously afraid that I might give in and let anyone take advantage of me. But I was unreachable for them. I was a lovely, sweet, out of their league, married woman. Nobody had the balls to try something more than a few cheesy lines. “If only they knew,” I thought and cursed Mr. Alex for ruining my character.

As we neared the end of the first day of the event, our CEO announced that he had some good news for us. Many hoped for a bonus in cash, but that wasn't the case. He told us that we were free to go home and be with our families if we wanted or stay for the rest of the weekend without any business obligations. Many planned parties but I declined all invitations to stay and headed back to my hotel to pack and go home. In no time I gathered my things and got into my car for the ride home.

As I drove along the highway a dark thought crossed my mind. His last words before I left were repeated in my mind, “if you want more of this, stop by on your way back”. “No way,” the moral side of me spoken loudly. My lust crazed self argued that I had experienced the most mind blowing orgasms a day ago and wanted more. It was true, my body wanted more, I was in a kind of erotic haze. Remembering myself squirting, moaning loudly, shaking, I became desperate once more for the pleasure of relief. It was as if Mr. Alex had awoken something inside me that I just couldn't control. My inner dialogue went something like this:

“Have some pride, you can't go back to his place”

“I know but one more time will not hurt anybody”

“You want relief? Touch yourself right here, right now”

“I can’t do that, are you crazy? Especially in broad daylight while driving on a highway”

“Do you have any other option? Going at his place is out of the question”

I knew I should put an end to this and come to my senses but I just couldn’t. I was shocked that I was considering doing any of this.

“What if someone see me as they passed?”

“You just can’t go back”

That statement kind of ended the debate. I let my hands slip off the steering wheel and up my thighs lifting my skirt with the movement.


I grew more needy instantly. With flushed cheeks I slid my left hand down into my panties and I felt warmth and moisture grow between my legs. The amount of wetness took me by surprise. Without looking away from the road, I let my hand take over and began to caress my clit.


I let all my inhibitions go and act naughty while I was driving. My need to orgasm got the best of me as I started rubbing my pussy faster. I was feeling ashamed of myself but my body was responding eagerly to my touch. I knew my release was close. I felt a shiver run through me and my legs twitched with excitement.


Then I noticed a truck to my right passing me by! Was I driving slower than a truck? I looked up and saw the driver peering down at me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He clearly knew what I was doing. I instantly became embarrassed about being caught. I closed my thighs together, in an effort to hide my nakedness and accelerated on the highway. I felt pussy juices running down. I knew without checking that Ι had soaked my skirt through my panties. I saw a rest stop ahead and I decided to stop and change my clothes in the restroom. In addition, I was still shaking and perhaps not in the best condition to drive.

I parked in the far side on the parking lot and just sat in the car for a moment to calm down. Suddenly I heard a noise, a truck hit the brakes and barely stopped right next to me, blocking my view to the facilities. It hit me instantly. It must have been the trucker that caught me masturbating. I froze in my seat, like a deer caught in the headlights. I felt my cheeks start to flush as I watched a thin figure hurriedly walking in my direction. I always thought that truck drivers were big, strong men, it seemed he was an exception. I looked up at him in fear and worry as he stood in front of my open car window.

Without saying a word, he pulled down his zipper and freed his semi-hard cock. I didn't dare to look up at his face, I was too ashamed. My breathing got heavier, and my heart started to beat harder. In shock and disbelief, I was watching a total stranger stroking his cock only a few inches away from me.


I remembered what had happened last time I'd been in a similar situation of trying not to look; it ended up badly for me. I was so shocked and scared but I just couldn't stop watching him stroke his now hard cock. I was already horny and this situation was making me even hornier. Inner feelings fought with each other as part of me wanted desperately to end this and part of me wanted to give myself to him. I couldn't help thinking about the feeling of having a warm, hard dick in my mouth again.

Seeing his erect cock, my resistance was getting weaker. My eyes were drawn to it and I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I was ready give in to an uncontrollable urge. My many reasons to say no disappeared, as I stared at it. My heart beat double time as my head moved closer to his cock. I breathed heavily on it and I felt a little hesitant as reality and his cock stared me in the face. But I couldn't help myself. My tongue reached out to lick the underside of his cock. Again and again. Then, I felt his hand in the back of my head, giving me a slight push, more of an encouragement to proceed. My lips simply parted, my jaws came apart and I took it in my mouth.


His hand was pressing harder to take him deeper. The degradation I felt as I sucked that cock was making me even hornier. A hand that was not supposed to even touch me, was now guiding my head back and forth on his hard cock. My hand went down and began moving between my parted legs as I started rubbing myself at that thought.

"You are really horny, aren’t you?” he spoke for the first time as he kept pulling my head up and down on his dick.

Suddenly he stopped, opened my door and dragged me out of my car. I got scared and surprised by his sudden move.

“Kneel down and suck my cock”, he continued and pressed my shoulders downwards.

I complied and leaned down until I found myself face to face with his cock. Liked being taken control of, I was hungry for more of his cock. I grasped his cock with my hand and stuck my tongue licking the pre-cum covered head. A long low groan told me this was just what he wanted. Opening wide I fed his cock back in my mouth.

"I have a stranger’s cock in my mouth and I'm so horny," I thought as I continued to make out with his cock. It felt so good and I was so turned on, that my hand went lower between my legs and started to massage my pussy. 


He must have noticed what I was doing because he said “You are so damn horny. I know women like you.”

"Women like me? What's that supposed to mean?” I thought before he dumbfounded me by saying, “you are constantly horny aren't you? But don't worry, I'll help you get off now."

He pulled me up and spun me around so I was now facing his truck while he was behind me. Then he made me bend over by my waist and I rested my hands on the back of the vehicle. I didn’t resist when I felt my skirt being pulled up over my back, exposing my long legs and rounded bottom for that stranger. He pulled my panties aside and rubbed my pussy for a few moments. I was so aroused that the slightest touch sent waves of pleasure through my body. He knew I was ready so he lined up his cock at my pussy and slowly pushed it in.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was letting a man who was a perfect stranger fuck me out in the open like this. Nothing could make me believe that I was actually doing this. He steadily pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. Each pump of his cock into my pussy reminded me of why I'd let him fuck me. I was so horny, my pussy was throbbing in need to cum. I moaned. It felt good, but I really wanted to be fucked harder than this.


Moaning louder and with more urgency,I began to push back with my ass, building up a faster rhythm and making it clear that I wanted more.


My grip tightened on the bumper, as I was pushing back harder and faster, leaving him no choice but to pick up the pace and increase the speed of his strokes. He was good in following my rhythm, matching me stroke for stroke. I was pushing back harder than he was slamming his cock in me, taking it deep into my pussy.

Suddenly he stopped, turned me and bent me over the front of my car. I felt his hand spreading my lips and then his cock back in my pussy. We resumed from where we stopped, me pushing back to meet his strokes. Only this time he pushed harder with longer, deeper strokes. 


I glanced up when a movement caught my eye and to my surprise and shame I saw a man watching toward us. He was a middle-aged man wearing what looked like a construction worker's uniform. He was at about 30 feet away, he had his hand in his pants, massaging what I imagined to be his cock. I turned to the truck driver with my mouth opened in surprise, and saw a big smile on his face, obviously amused by my surprise. I tried to move off of his cock, trying to push my skirt down at the same time.

"Let me go" I said indignantly

"It's OK, let him watch, he won't do anything." was all he said as he started to thrust deeper and harder. He seemed to enjoy being watched because he began to fuck me properly. Maybe he liked a voyeur, an audience, someone to see how he was conquering me.

I felt a throbbing in my throat. My moral side begged me to put an end on this indecent and improper act, but the pounding in my pussy got the better of me. In the end I just gave up and let the driver keep fucking me and the worker watch. I was so hot and wet, my pussy began leaking its juices all over his cock in response to the fucking I was receiving and the excitement of a voyeur watching us.

I ignored the old worker for a while as I concentrated on the pleasure the driver was giving me. I had my eyes closed both in pleasure and embarrassment. When I opened them for a moment I was shocked to realize that our voyeur came closer, just a few feet away from us. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched him undo his overalls. He boldly took out his cock and began stroking it as he watched.


His eyes were glued to the driver’s cock, as it tormented my hungry pussy. I began moaning and breathing harder on every in and out motion. The man behind me increased the force and having another stranger watching us was such a turn on. The worker stared intently while stroking his cock as the driver reach up to grab my breasts, squeezing them both in his hands as he continued to thrust into me fast.  


I didn't want to look directly at our voyeur and make him think that I made myself available and he can take advantage of this unique opportunity. From the corner of my eye I noticed that he had his cock in his hand and was stroking it furiously. It became rigid and eager as he looked at us fucking. It was clearly very hard and the swollen red head was wet and throbbing.

I instantly became concerned that his intentions included more than just watching. Ι knew that he definitely wanted to be more involved. And perhaps, since I wasn't objecting or complaining, he could became bolder and more demanding. I've never had sex with more than one man at a time and given the situation I'd got myself into, I was pretty much close to break down that barrier. I felt marvelously slutty at that thought. If the old voyeur decided to feed his cock into my mouth I wouldn't stop him, probably I would be unable to stop him. The driver increased his pace making me moan louder as my eyes became glued to the worker’s cock. 

We made eye contact and I knew that something was going to happen. He was watching me intently and he had a perverted smile on his sweaty face. My pussy was on fire, I was super charged with lust from the hard thrusting I was receiving behind me from a stranger, while I was watching another stranger masturbating in front of me. I felt I was almost ready to explode. My moans became moans of desire and need that sounded like an invitation. An offer of some sorts to our voyeur to stuff his cock into my mouth.

But, I guess I pushed him over the edge, before he could take advantage of me. Suddenly, he groaned and the end of his prick looked like it was exploding as the first thick string of of cum flew from his cock about a foot in the air and landed on the ground. Watching his cum flying out of his cock like an an erupting volcano made me even hornier. I needed just a few more thrusts to explode. But to my disappointment, the driver groaned loudly and pulled his cock out.

“No,no... not yet... Just a little longer...” I pleaded, humiliating my self even more if that was at all possible.

I realised that he left me cold, when I felt his cum hitting my ass forcefully again and again.


Our voyeur started putting his cock away and zipping his pants, as I tried to recover from the disappointment. Perhaps thirty seconds later, I came to my senses. Nervously, I quickly straightened myself and turned around seeing the driver doing the same. Without a word spoken the three of us headed towards different directions. I opened the trunk of my car and fumbled through my suitcase, finding a set of clothes. I couldn't believe I just got fucked by a stranger and I almost invited another stranger to suck his cock.

Feeling guilt, shame, frustration and being sexually unsatisfied, I cleaned myself and changed my clothes in the restroom. I had no idea what I really was. I thought that I was a good person, a good wife and not some kind of slut that will let any guy fuck me. I had turned from a strong, modest woman into a submissive, easy-going whore without any inhibitions whatsoever. I was obviously a slut, there was no doubt about it. I just didn't know about it before I met Mr. Alex. It seems that he triggered an animal part in me causing me to be in a constant state of lust and horniness. Then I remembered what he told me: “You must get fucked every day, different guy every day. Every day that you don’t fuck or blow a random guy is a lame waste.” I realized that somehow, I complied to his suggestions.

I felt bad. I instantly became angry with myself. And furious with Mr. Alex.

“You freaking bastard, you ruined my life,” I shouted as I accelerated on to the highway.




12 comments:

  1. You’re back!! Excellent, we’ve all missed a you and have been anxiously awaiting your return. Thank you for the latest installment. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. More please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back hope all is well
    Hope you are well can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  4. For two years I've been visiting this blog waiting for your return. I'm glad I did. Thank you for coming back, hope you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally back!!
    Please don't let wait again so long.
    We all are looking forward for the rest of this marvelous story......hope to read you again very soon. Thanks again, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent story, thank you! Waiting anxiously the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2/11/22 12:36

    thanks for coming back to us , we enjoy every bit of your hot story

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for reading. Next update probably will take long, unfortunatelly still not much time for my hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, it is so refreshing knowing that you haven’t abandoned this wonderful blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/1/23 19:25

    Man I have missed you stories soo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/3/23 11:06

    I’ve been reading this blog for years now and never disappoints.Love how you base your stories around the gifs, works well.

    ReplyDelete