Monday, May 11, 2020

Anny part 5, by annyt, illustrated, animated gif

I knew I was doomed. Fear overtook me. I was so terrified that I was unable to feel guilt or shame. I felt that I ruined my life. The more I thought, the more I cried. The more I cried, the more I got mad. Mike? Stupid Mike? Arrogant, self-centered, pompous Mike? I was so stupid and naive that I allowed him to manipulate me. I gave him the power to ruin my life.

As early as the day after, the phone rang. I was alone at home since Nick was still at work.

“It’s me,” he said and I hang up

He called again.

“Don’t hang up...” I hang up again not allowing him to finish his sentence

He tried again and again and again, ten times or even more.

“Please, we need to talk, listen to me,” he said the nth time. The word “please” caught my attention and I allowed him to continue.

“What happened was a mistake. I regretted it already. I shouldn't have done it. We need to talk and work things out. I feel terrible. Are you there?”

“Y-Yes...” I replied

“Can I pass by your house tomorrow?”

“No,” I shouted

“Please Anny... You have every right to be mad at me. I am mad at me. But we need to talk. I must get out of your lives. We must make a plan. I don’t want to hurt Nick or you anymore.”

“...”

“Are you there?”

“Tomorrow at 15:00,” I answered

“Thanks, I will be there,” he replied

The next day, promptly at 15:00, Mike knocked at my door. I was still unsure of what he really wanted. I let him in and led him to the kitchen. The silence was deafening. I was embarrassed to even look at him.

“So,” I finally found the strength to say, “what is your plan?”
“We need to work this out,” he replied.

“I want you out of our lives.”

“It’s not that easy...”

“Yes it is,” I replied sternly.

“You get what you want, but what do I get in return?”

“Don’t you even dare...” I said in angry tone as I realized where this was leading

“What?”

“Don’t you dare blackmail me.”

"You enjoyed it Anny, you know you did,” he said as a smug grin spread across his face.

"Fuck off, you sleazy pervert." I usually don't curse but my anger reached the boiling point.

"That's no way to speak to me...”

"You scumbag...You deliberately set us up. How dare you come here to blackmail me?”

“You hate me, but the fact is that you enjoyed it a lot.”

“You really are a pathetic piece of shit aren't you?” I continued insulting him

"How long have you been cheating on Nick?”

"That was the first time," I lied as tears formed in my eyes

“If you don't do as I wish...”

"NO WAY,” I interrupted before he could finish his sentence, “I will never let you touch me again. You make me feel sick.”

“I can destroy you very easily if your dirty little secret gets out..."

I started to cry as he kept talking, saying it’s the only way to solve this out, that it would be a one time only thing and stuff like that. I began to feel desperate and frustrated. This bastard was going to ruin my marriage. I felt I had no choice but to accept my fate in order to cover this up. In a moment of strength and desperation, I played my last card.

“I don’t care what you will do. Nick will fucking kill you if you tell him what you did. He will fucking kill you. Get out of my house now. GET OUT... GET OUT... NOW... GET OUT...” I started screaming hysterically at him.

Then he did something I didn’t expect. He didn’t call my bluff and started to leave. He chickened out. Obviously, he was afraid of how Nick would react if he told him what happened. Little did he know that I was about to succumb to his blackmail if he insisted a bit more. Even more, that evening I actually made him get out of my life. He still hung out with Nick and the guys but never when they gathered at our house.

Over a month passed and my life went back to normal. I learned my lesson and I was back to my good old self. I was finally getting back to enjoying the routine of my life and I was finally feeling good about moving forward. I wanted to forget about my temporary misbehavior, I needed to erase from my mind everything that happened. But that wasn’t easy. Sometimes, before falling asleep, I was having visions of the wild things I have done and I was feeling my juices flow instantly. I wasn’t feeling guilty though. In the daytime, I kept my promise to myself and I was very careful in order to avoid difficult situations. Fantasy is one thing, but reality is another.

Another month passed and I had to travel for my job. I had to pass by the road… the road I had the accident… the road that the gas station of Mr. Alex was... The road that everything started. At first, I thought to change my route. This was the safest decision. But it was stupid to drive more miles just to avoid passing by. So I decided to take my normal route.

While I was driving I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to test myself once again. Not much of a task, I only had to avoid stopping at his gas station. After a while, my thoughts changed. Why not make it more difficult? Why not stopping at his gas station? I was more than certain that Mr. Alex will try to trick me and seduce me again. Rejecting him would be the final test I had to pass. The moment I thought the phrase “Mr. Alex will try to trick me and seduce me again” I unconsciously squeezed my thighs hard.

"Just keep driving, don’t stop," I whispered to myself.

“No, I have to fight this fight and win,” I said loudly.

My victory was certain. Of course I was not attracted at all to this dirty old man. How could I? The fact that I made sex with him twice, was the outcome of my bad judgment and his tricky behavior. Still, it was embarrassing to face him again. As soon as I saw the gas station I felt myself shaking.

It took me a lot of courage to finally turn and stop in front of the fuel dispenser. Mr.Alex was sitting in his office obviously feeling bored. He slowly stood up and walked outside. As he came closer and recognized me, a big grin formed on his face.

“You got to be kidding me!!! Anny?”

“H..hi,” I replied with a trembling voice

“Oh my God! It is you!” he said and smiled in a friendly manner. “Don’t stand in your car, it’s almost a year since I last saw you! Come over!”

Strangely his friendly manner made me feel comfortable. But still reluctantly I opened the door and walked towards him. To my surprise, he took my hand and gently bend over and kissed it.

“Anny, my dear, it’s so nice to see you again,” he said politely. He acted like we were good friends or something.

“Me too Mr. Alex,” I replied.

“Come on let’s get inside to have a coffee and catch up.”

“Sorry, I don’t think I can, I’m in a hurry.”

“Oh come on, just for a while, I want you to tell me your news.”

“I’m sorry, I just can’t.”

“I will beg you if I have to, so don’t make me do so,” he said and started laughing.

I nervously laughed too and finally agreed. “Okay just for a while,” I said unsure if this was the right decision.

He seemed friendly enough and harmless. Then immediately I remembered that this man managed to trick me using the same method: presenting himself as friendly and harmless. Behind his innocent manners, a dirty old man was hiding. Keeping that in my mind, I followed him inside. I sat opposite him on a small sofa. I was wearing a v-blouse and a skirt to my knees. Even though he couldn’t see much, I caught him trying while he prepared coffee. He only managed to take some glimpses at my cleavage.

He really acted like nothing ever happened. He gave me no sign that he is going to try anything on me as we were discussing this and that. Discussing is an overstatement, he did most of the talking and I was partially listening since I was lost in my thoughts. I felt mad that he was not trying anything. I wanted him to try so I could reject him, prove myself, and pass the test. After a while, I had an idea. I could try to tease him and make him lose control. Then he would try to make a move on me and I will reject him. Immediately I crossed my legs and my skirt rose a few inches exposing my thigh to his view. The plan seemed to work as he instantly moved himself to take a better look.

“Ha! You sneaky bastard,” I thought, “Come on, make your move now.”

But he didn’t. Instead, he kept talking; about politics at that time. From that time on, I kept teasing him. I was crossing my legs, bending a bit to reveal more of my cleavage, and using any other possible way. Although he didn’t try anything, I noticed an increasing bulge in his pants. I could tell he was getting aroused

“That bastard… he has a hard-on but he still controls himself,” I thought irritated.

Playing my game I didn’t notice that almost an hour passed.

“It’s almost noontime, so I will close for an hour and prepare something to eat. You will stay, I don’t take no for an answer” he said.

"I really shouldn't."

"Just for a while," he said.

Before I could reply he added “I’m an excellent cooker”

The desire to see what would happen next won out. "Just for a while," I repeated to rationalize my decision to follow him upstairs. I was confident I could handle him. I wanted to tease and torment the old man.

So he locked the store and walked upstairs while I followed him. I knew that this was a trick and that we were heading to the end of this game; I expected that soon enough I would be able to reject him and get the hell out of there. He was so cocky he thought he could manipulate me again.

“I bet he already thought about the way he will seduce me,” I thought and giggled.

He guided me to seat on a kitchen table while he would prepare a small lunch for us. While I was thinking about what will be my next teasing action to speed up his rejection, I heard him shouting in great pain! He was ready to prepare french fries, but when he through the potatoes in the pan, hot olive oil fell out all over him. I panicked, I realized his pain should be huge. He fell down on the floor shouting in pain. I immediately run on top of him.

“Please the first aid kit, it’s over there,” he said pointing me at a closet.

It was high enough so I took a chair and stepped on it. As he was lying on the floor I was sure he could see up my skirt but I thought this was not his target at that moment. I found a calm cream and tried to hand it to him.

“My hands are full of scalds,” he told me “please help me”

I couldn’t tell if this was genuinely true, but his hands become red so I decided to help him applying the cream. I started with his hands as gently as I could because he seemed to be in pain. When I finished he pointed lower. It was then that I noticed his pants were full of oil, especially in the crotch area. Furthermore, I could clearly see the line up of his erect cock.

“No way,” I shouted angrily

“What? You are going to leave me in pain?” he said

“Good trick, but it will not work this time,” I said.

“What are you talking about? Trick? I’m in pain here, please help me,” he howled

I stood still for a moment, simply unable to decide what to do.

“Please Anny, the pain is killing me,” he added.

“I can’t do this, you… you have… you have a hard-on,” I said with a trembling voice.

“I am not controlling it, please… you can not understand how intense the pain is,” he pleaded once again

I was somehow convinced that this was a medical condition and nothing more. After all, I could clearly see oil in his crotch area.

“I can’t believe this is happening”, I thought

I lowered to my knees, unbuckled his belt, and started undoing the buttons of his pants.


I grabbed his pants and underwear together and pulled them towards me while he lifted his body a little bit to make it easier. His cock popped up instantly. Its color was red, very deep red as if it was angry and threatening. I couldn’t tell if it was red from the burning of the oil or from his dirty thoughts. But I couldn’t blame him. This time I was sure it was a game of fate that brought us in this position. Although this would seem dirty to anybody seeing it, it was only a woman trying to help an injured man. And him being turned on was only natural in the position fate brought us. I also noticed that a lot of pre-cum was dripping down from the tip of his cock to his body.

“Where… where is the pain?” I asked

“All over it,” he said

Firstly I took a towel and wiped the area around his cock. It pulsed immediately as I touched it. I confess that I felt a sense of power when he responded to my touch.


By the time I finished he was fully hard. It felt as hard as iron. I never felt a cock so hard. As I lifted my head, I recognized a smirk on his face. No. No way. He couldn’t. Could he?

“You did that on purpose, didn’t you?”

“What?”

“Didn’t you?” I asked angrily as I took my hands off his cock area.

“Okay, you caught me. I admit it,” he confessed and smiled a devilish smile at me.

“You slippery bastard,” I thought. “You hurt yourself to lure me into that?” I asked in disbelief.

“Are you kidding me? I'd give my left nut, no, I'd give both my nuts to have just one more time with you.”

“Does it hurt?”

“My belly is killing me. My hands are feeling better already. But the part that counts is fine,” he replied with a grin.

After that, we both remained motionless for what seemed a long time. I was lost in my thoughts and totally confused. He did it again. He tricked me. Only this time he wasn't forcing himself on me. No. He was lying still, waiting for me to make a move. I started thinking more and more about actually doing it. All that thinking would always end with a "No, I can't!".

I was filled with conflicted thoughts and emotions. This old bastard tricked me again. He handled me like a puppet on a string and got me where he wanted me. But what he did was unbelievable. This man deliberately hurt himself for me. I was amazed as I realized the power I had over him. I will just stroke his cock and give him a release. What the hell is wrong with me. I can't be thinking like this. I'm a married woman. He deserves a reward. No, he isn't.  Yes, he is. He won.

“You earned this,” I said as I reached out and touched the head of his now softening cock. He moaned in relief as I engulfed it gently and started masturbating him slowly.



I'm really not sure where my plan went wrong. I couldn't believe how quickly things got out of control. One second I was sitting in the kitchen full of confidence that I can pull my plan off, and now I was stroking his cock by my own choice. But he hurt himself badly for me, it was only fair to receive some pleasure in return. I was only going to stroke him to completion and nothing more. But without even noticing it, I was now only inches from his cock.

"Are you ready to put it in your mouth?" he asked breaking the silence.

“Don’t push your luck,” I replied a bit angrily.

“Gonna do it, do it right...” he said.

I didn’t answer but by now I was incredibly turned on. I hadn't meant to be but I couldn't help myself.

"As I recall you loved it in your mouth," he continued

“Maybe I should do it,” I thought and then I heard myself. “What the hell did I just think? Oh no... no... I can't...”

"You want to taste it again," he continued encouraging me.

His voice was so arrogantly confident. I hated him. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to go that far.

“You can't handle how turned on you are...” he added

The worse part was that he seemed confident that I will do it.

At that point, while I was stroking a dirty old man’s cock, I had a few shocking revelations about myself. Firstly, for some reason, his confidence was such a huge turn-on for me. And that confidence was what was pushing me to be obedient. For some reason, surrendering myself to this arrogant old man was highly stimulating for me. Then it was the feeling of defeat, the feeling of being manipulated. It was sick and perverted and twisted and was clearly raising my sexual desire to fever pitch. In addition, it felt extremely dirty to be conquered by someone so below my league. And the dirtier it felt, the more turned on I was.

“Suck my cock Anny, suck it...” his voice interrupted my thoughts.

Sadly, that was another one of those mysteries about my other self, his dirty talking. It was so shameless, so nasty, so exciting. The thought of feeling it in my mouth was now becoming irresistible. I felt I had no choice. I couldn't stop what was about to happen. I was like a regular smoker, you know you have to quit smoking but your will power makes you think: “but I like it”. I slowly moved my head closer to his erection. I stopped just an inch away from the head of his cock. I was immediately repulsed by what I was about to do, and yet, at the same time, I was consumed by an irrational lust for it. I took a breath, recognizing the intoxicating scent that hit my nose. I couldn’t believe myself as I moved my face the remaining inch and aimed his cock toward my approaching lips. I closed my eyes as I parted my lips and took the head of his cock in my mouth.

I hesitated and pulled back. I was still conflicted knowing that I didn't want to do it, and knowing that I did want to do it. I bit my lower lip in nervousness. I could feel the desire and even the need to take it in my mouth. I leaned forward, took just the head back in my mouth, and then pulled away again. Blasting away all my defenses, I suddenly knew it. I'm going to suck it and lick it and make it cum. I made a bet with myself and I lost. Now I had to pay the price. I bit my lower lip, this time in anticipation of what was to come. Lost in a sea of ecstasy, I surrendered to him. I plunged my head down the whole length of him and started sliding my lips up and down his cock.


I slipped my head up and down gently, slowly, sucking his cock while I kept my lips closed tight around it. Moaning on his cock my mouth made the trip from the tip of his cock to its base, until his balls were pressed against my chin. With each movement of my head up and down his cock, I was getting further away from who I meant to be or hoped to be or tried to be and the life I was meant to live. Sucking his cock on my own free will was so humiliating, yet so thrilling and arousing. I could feel my pussy moisten but I felt no shame.

Since it was clear that he had me where he wanted me, he started taking control and began his verbal abuse.

"Fuck yeah... wrap those lovely lips of yours around my cock.”

I moaned in reply.

"You look very sexy with my cock in your mouth"

I moaned longer and deeper. He knew me so well. He knew I craved his oral degradation. I couldn’t deny what I was feeling. So, it was no surprise that I didn’t complain or reacted as his hand pulled my blouse up and unclasped my bra, exposing my breasts and letting them fall free. The expression of utter triumph on his face made me feel ashamed and horny.

“I want to fuck those nice big tits of yours,” he said more demanding than requesting as he stood up.

The thrill in his voice told me that he wanted me to please his cock. My pussy became soaked by the confidence he had. He knew he could do anything he wanted now, and damn it I knew that too. It shattered my mind that I gave in, it made my pussy quiver that he will have me any way he wants, without even a thought of a protest from me. He moved in position in front of me and I placed my hands on my fleshy tits to hold them up.

“Wrap them around my cock,” he said as he leaned forward and placed his cock between my tits.

I squeezed them around it and he began to buck his hips, forcing his cock to bob in and out of my cleavage. He carried on with more grunts and sighs as I was looking down watching his cock slide between my tits with each hard thrust.


He kept fucking my tits for a while and my pussy was tingling with lustful excitement. But obviously, his stamina was an issue in that position as he began to slow down. Shortly he stopped, took me by the hand, and led me to the sofa.

“Just bend over and take it back in your mouth,” he said as he sat down and I obeyed as if hypnotized.

I got on my knees in front of him and began to blow him again.

"Mmmmmm yeah... such a compliant little slut," he keened.

I moaned on his cock, actually giving him the green light to continue his verbal assault. His words of humiliation only made me work harder and faster. I was feeling possessed, getting lost in the blowjob I was giving him. I pumped his cock with my hand and sucked the rest with my mouth, making slurping sounds as I worked on it with an obvious sexual urge and excitement.


“You didn't think your day would end up this way, did you?” he said sarcastically only to make me moan louder. He's certainly got my number.

"Look at you, sucking my cock so skillfully... Like a real slut... Yeah... That's it... All the way down...”

That word “slut” was just so full of shame. I felt excited and embarrassed. In the meantime, he managed to lift my skirt up to my waist exposing my ass and my little black thong. He put his hand on the back of my head and started rocking his hips upwards literally fucking my mouth, while at the same time he reached out and groped my ass.

"Aww yeah... I could fuck your mouth all day..." he moaned and at the same time, he pulled my thong aside and rubbed my aching pussy.



I didn’t have sex for over a week and, truth to be told, at that moment I was craving for his touch. I moaned as soon as he made contact with my sensitive pussy lips that hadn't been touched for that long. It sent an electric shock through the entire length of my body.

“You need that, don’t you?” He said sarcastically as he moved his fingers from my pussy and caressed my right ass cheek.

"Mhm," was all I could manage to moan, not wanting to let his cock out of my mouth. The old man's humiliating comments only made me hotter and anxious for his touch. But this arrogant bastard wanted to tease me to torture me with my desire to climax. His hands crept closer to my swollen pussy lips, but would always drift away as soon as physical contact was made. My pussy turned wetter than it already was and my breathing became heavier.

Just as I began to wonder how much more of this I could take, he swiftly lifted me off my feet and carried me to the table, setting me on top of it. I didn't try to stop him as he undressed me. I even lifted my hips off the table so he could free my skirt from beneath me, and I raised my legs up in the air to allow him to remove my thong.

"That's it," he said, looking down at me triumphantly.

His arrogant smile made me sick. This victorious grin on his face made me feel degraded, used, and humiliated. But the dirtier I felt the more turned on I was getting. I couldn't believe my own brain, but I was so horny that I was longing for his touch. I unconsciously slid forward on the edge of the table as he knelt on the floor between my spread legs. My whole body shivered when he kissed the inside of my thighs. I gasped aloud when his tongue found my clit. I opened my legs wider giving him more room, welcoming him between my thighs. He licked my clit before sucking it between his lips making my whole body jerk.


He was very skillful, I remembered this from our previous encounter. I was going crazy, my pussy was dripping and I did my best to resist grabbing his head and forcing it down further. His tongue slid over the lips of my pussy and my eyes almost rolled back as he pushed between them into my wetness. Cries were escaping from my mouth as I lost control of my body. He licked faster and faster and my legs were convulsing. I started to cry out with a series of "Oh's", and then I took a long deep breath as my body shook and I came hard against his face.

He gave me a moment to recover and when I caught my breath I looked down at him between my splayed legs and saw him smiling triumphantly. Then he went to work again and my body gave in to the pleasures of it immediately. His tongue located my clit and started pleasuring it with swift upward and sideward motions. He was driving me wild with his tongue. I squeezed my thighs closed around his head while my head leaned back and my eyes closed enjoying the sensations that traveled through my body.


Soon I was so close to another orgasm but he kept stopping me from reaching it. The dirty old man was tormenting me. Just a few licks away from my orgasm he stopped again and I cried out in frustration. He stood up between my legs and I looked up at his face and saw his triumphant smirk.

“No, not that, please...” I cried in despair, realizing for a brief moment that I shouldn't be allowing this to happen.

In what would probably be my last chance to stop all of this, the tip of his cock touched my dripping pussy lips and I gasped.

"Have you any idea how silly that sounds?" he mocked, sliding his cock up and down my slit.

"No, no, we can't," I moaned, but even I wasn't convinced about me pleas of reluctance. I was shaking my head as a sign of protest without making any efforts to actually stop him. I was so hot, so incredibly aroused, I knew I was going to let him do whatever he wants with me.

“You aren't fooling anyone, not even yourself,” he said sarcastically as he lifted my right leg over his shoulder and centered his cock at the entrance of my pussy, leaving me literally breathless in anticipation. Vulnerable and exposed, I was helpless to stop him from doing whatever he pleased with my body.

"There you go, my horny little slut," he groaned, and plunged his cock all the way into my pussy in one thrust.

“Oooooh...” I moaned deeply and closed my eyes, giving up any pretense of resisting.

This dirty old bastard was just taking me, using me like a whore, doing anything he wanted to me. My mind told me that all of this was wrong. I was not a slut even though I knew I was behaving like one. About an hour ago, I had stepped into his store confident that I will make him look like a fool. How had I managed to end up letting him use me any way he wanted? He shouldn’t even dare to think that he could have a woman like me. But he was not an ordinary old pervert. He was taking what he wanted, overpowering me. And I just gave in. My hand went lower, rubbing my clit, while he was thrusting harder into me, making me moan loudly in pleasure.


"I can’t believe you're letting me fuck you again..." he moaned excited.

“Ooh...”

“Can you believe you're letting me fuck you again?”

“Oooh...”

"I knew you were going to end up like this...” he continued.

“Ooooh...”

“... and deep down Ι think you knew it too."

“Oooooh...” I moaned longer as my mind worked overtime, listening, and processing his words. Did I really knew that going back meant that I was going to let him fuck me?

"I knew I was going pound your sweet little pussy...”

“Ooooooh...”

“Take that... And that... And that..." Each 'that' was accompanied by his slamming thrusts and I began to grunt as I felt my climax getting closer

“Ooooh... What are you doing to me?" I groaned loudly in pure lust.

“And that... And that...” he continued as his strokes went faster and faster.

The sound of him slamming into me, talking nasty, overpowering me mentally and physically was all too much for me to take. I was breathing in and then breathing out with an “oooh”. Faster and faster. Then, one more “and that” accompanied with another hard thrust into me, pushed me over the edge into a mind-numbing orgasm. My breath stopped and for the first time in my life, I came so hard that I squirted my juices all over his cock. There are no words to describe how I felt at that moment. It was overwhelming, magnificent, amazing. Then he took his cock out of my spasming pussy and I squirted more on the floor.


“Holy fuck! I have never seen that before!” he said excited, “damn, you are a natural!”

I never felt like that either. My whole body was trembling uncontrollably. He stood still for a few moments, looking down at me with a sardonic smile, as I was panting trying to catch my breath. When I calmed down a bit, he took my hand and guided me to the sofa.

“Turn around, get your ass high in the air," his stern and commanding voice made me compelled to comply. He smirked at my obedience.

“On your hands and knees,” he said and I was like a puppet as he positioned me.

Spent and exhausted, he easily maneuvered me into the position he wanted and knelt down behind me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him as I arched my back preparing myself for him to fuck me again.

“Fuck, look at that body… I love your body… I love to own your body…” he said excitedly.

This one hit a nerve. Despite all that happened, I still had some pride left after all.

“You don’t own me… you don’t own my body…” I said in an angry manner.

“Yes! You got this right! I don’t own your body… yet, here you are, a slut on all fours…”

“Ooh,” I moaned at his insult

“… I can touch you anyway I want… I can touch you anywhere I want...” he added as he ran his finger through my pussy slit and teased my clit for a moment.

“Ooh,” I moaned again



“… I can spread your ass cheeks wide apart…” he said and using both hands, he spread my ass cheeks wide apart exposing my nether region to his gaze.

“Oooooh,” I moaned deeper as all my senses were in overdrive and my depraved mind was working overtime creating nasty thoughts that were making me hornier than I have ever been. A dirty thought shocked my mind. No one but my husband and maybe one or two of my ex-boyfriends had ever seen me so intimately. And now, that most secret areas of my body were at his disposal to see and use as he wished. I got wetter just thinking that he was seeing my most intimate parts. He wasn’t supposed to have this privilege.


“… I can …”

“Oooooooh,” I moaned deeper and louder as the anticipation of where his mouth will be in a moment, drove me insane.

“… lick your sloppy wet pussy…”

“Ooooooooooh,” I cried out, as I felt his breath on my asshole and his tongue on my pussy, licking the juices that he had caused.


On all fours, helpless and exposed, I realized that currently, he did own my body and I was allowing him to have his way with me. Being manhandled like that, only made me even hornier. He buried his face in my nether region, and ate me like a starving man. My body was reacting with wetness that I haven't had in my life before. His nose was lightly touching the crack of my ass as his tongue fucked my horny pussy. He built up a rhythm and I began caressing him with my legs, encouraging him to keep ongoing.


He brought me to the edge of another orgasm but stopped. He laid down on the sofa and signaled me to come closer. As I got closer, he looked down at his cock nodding his head down.

"Suck my cock Anny, put me in that hot mouth of yours," the old man demanded.

Consumed with lust and the need for more, I obeyed his order, confirming my surrender. He owned me, at least for the time being. I submissively rested on my belly between his legs, facing his cock and my destiny.

“Look at you, ready to blow me again."

My excitement only grew as the old bastard continued to insult me. I didn't have to force myself to take him into my mouth. It seemed like the right thing to do. It seemed necessary. I took his cock and began to kiss every inch of it. Some kisses using my tongue, some with just my lips. I flicked the tip of my tongue across the head and then slowly suck it back in my mouth, savoring the taste and the aphrodisiac smell.

"Yeah, suck my dick baby,” he moaned.


My competitive side came out and I wanted him to enjoy the blowjob I was giving him, as much as I enjoyed the oral sex he performed on me. Without using my hands, I slide my mouth up and down his length, sucking him faster and faster. He started thrusting his cock into my mouth in rhythm with my head bobbing.

"Suck me Anny," he said. "Suck me good."

And I did. My head bobbed on his dick and I felt the veins of his - hard like a rock - cock, as it slid in and out of my mouth. I put everything I had and I was successful at my goal. I had him moaning and groaning just like I wanted. I was sucking him lovingly, but at the same time raw and passionately.


Being capable of giving him intense pleasure was such a turn on for the slutty side of myself. Oh my, I was getting turned on again, sucking on this old man's cock. I couldn't stand any longer, I needed his cock inside me in the worst way, to punish me for being such a slut. I still felt I shouldn't be doing this, but my body was aching for his cock.

I eagerly climbed on top of him, straddling him, and he grinned.

“That's it… yeah, put it in…” he said enthusiastically and I obliged.

I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my wet, burning pussy. Then I started rubbing it between my pussy lips, coating it in my juices. I lowered myself down onto his cock pressing down until it was all the way in and sighed deeply as I finally had my pussy stuffed.


My moral self was ravaged and my new identity had taken over. My only goal was to cum again, nothing else mattered. You would have thought that the newly found squirting orgasm I had would have subdued my hornyness, but instead, it just made me more sensitive. I wanted more of what he'd done to me. I rode him like a cowgirl, my breasts swaying in the air, and I was moaning from the pleasure I was getting. From the expression of his face, I knew that he appreciated my enthusiasm.

"Yeah, you want it my little slut" he said, his voice dripping with contempt, while his face turned red from the effort.

"Oh, yessss," I moaned as a mixture of shame and excitement coursed through me.

I was thrusting myself on his hardness with reckless abandon, satisfying my sex-crazed lust. Up and down impaling his cock into me, back and forth with circling motions teasing my clit on his fat belly.


I became annoyed when he stopped me again to lie down on his back, as he cut off my built up.
"Come ride me," he told me while stroking his cock

It was an order, not a request, and I obeyed. I turn around facing away from him and sat on his cock, taking him all the way inside me on the first squat.

"I bet you have been thinking about me just like I have about you, haven’t you?”

No, I couldn’t admit this.

“You haven't been able to get me out of your mind, have you?"

“No,” I lied out loud. "I'm such a slut," I thought in contrast to my saying. The word rolled around in my mind, as I began bouncing up and down on his dick harder and faster. The more it rolled in my mind, the more I realized how much I fit the definition.

“You lie Anny… I know more about you than you know about yourself. You wanted to be slut again… ooooh you needed to be a slut again…”

As I continued riding his cock, I thought about how I was indeed a slut. Here I was, allowing a random old guy use me for his pleasure and I was loving it. Those thoughts made me so turned on, I was moaning constantly.


“Let me show you then…” he said as he lifted me up and maneuvered me to lay on my stomach at the edge of the sofa.

“Let me show you what I do to horny sluts like you…” he continued as he moved behind me and I looked behind at him.

"You want it, don't you," he said with a devilish grin.

"Just give it to me," I spat back at him angrily.

I hated that I wanted his cock inside me again. He didn't need any further invitation. I moaned as he thrust all the way inside me. His cock wasn't big but it was hard like a rock. He moved it in and out slowly at first but gradually increasing the pressure and speed. He pinned me down with his hand on my back, conquering me, making my body insane with pleasure and anger.

I hated that I loved the feeling of him taking control over me and me being the submissive horny slut. With my ass high in the air and my face jammed into the sofa that bastard worked me until I was panting and being nearly out of my mind. On my stomach, with my feet in the air, I buried my face in the couch as he increased his tempo. I breathed faster than I had ever breathed and moaned louder than I had ever moaned feeling a massive orgasm coming on.

 
Ηe pulled me upwards and made me get on my hands and knees on the edge of the sofa, taking me like a dog, like the bitch I now was. His cock fit my pussy perfectly, pumping in and out of me with long strokes at steady pace. His breathing became heavier, his moans louder and longer and I felt he was about to explode.

I was helpless and unable to maintain any control over my mind and body when I cried out “hold on... not yet... don't you dare cum now”

"You gonna come for me, aren’t you?” he asked excitedly.

"Oh yes… ooooh don't stop now… damn you, don't cum now…" I shouted as I knew that I will cum if he could hold on just a little bit longer.

“Hurry up... I don't think I can't hold on much longer… ooooh…” he groaned. I now think he was toying with me.

"Not yet... pleaseeeee... just a while longer... I'm almost there ..." I almost begged him.

“I wanna cum so bad… I'm gonna spray my cum all over you… I'm feeling it, are you ready?”

“Oooh… ooooohhhhh…. Ooooohhhhh…” I screamed as my orgasm finally peaked.

“Oooh fuck you are cuming…” he shouted and then pulled out furiously and jerked off shooting long ropes of cum all over my back and down over my ass.

"Take it... take it... oooh yeah... I’m cuming… take it..." he groaned


I shuddered violently as the warmth of my climax rushed through my body. I couldn't believe my orgasm was so intense and powerful. I was screaming out moans of pleasure, almost crying from the overwhelming sensations.

“Oh yeah! You are coming! Oh yeah! You are coming for me!” he moaned in triumph.

I was astonished at how amazing it felt. His cock rested between my ass cheeks, oozing the last drops of cum from the tip down to my asshole and pussy. As I felt the hot liquid running down, my body spasmed uncontrollably. My ass muscles convulsed and my legs trembled from the sensations, as waves of pure pleasure wash over me.


My body shook and spasmed for what seemed like forever as this climax kept washing over my body. As the orgasm began to subside, I was left dumbfounded, unable to believe the intensity of the pleasure that coursed through my body. Feeling exhausted, I laid on my hands as I slowly began to catch my breath.


“That was fucking fantastic…” he said

“I… I have to go…” I replied weekly and stood up.

I put my bra on.

“You are in no position to go anywhere,” he said as he took a towel and gently wiped the cum off my back.

“You must take a nap and then go,” he added.

When I put my thong on, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I had no power to argue, I felt very tired. He lowered me gently to the bed, I closed my eyes and fell asleep in an instant.



End of Part 5

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Your loyal fans have been anxiously awaiting your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wanton cunt...couldn't stop herself even though she tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18/5/20 13:39

    Woww. Welcome back..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back hope all is well cant wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20/5/20 04:12

    Welcome back! I hope you have more coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous20/5/20 06:51

    Welcome back! So hot, superb story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! Next story is half-ready so it will be posted pretty soon. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous25/5/20 07:09

    Will be expecting anxiously your next story!

    ReplyDelete