Sunday, November 1, 2015

Photo shoot and more shooting, illustrated, animated gif

My wife and I were college sweethearts from our freshman year. We lost our virginity to each other and had not had sex with any others. Right out of college, we married; and soon settled down. After being married for about 2 years, we had a comfortable relationship. There were no fireworks, but we were happy enough. 

Cathie had been raised in a strict, conservative, religious family and really did not get into sex very much. It was all kind of an obligation. I believe she had been told so often sex was wrong and dirty that the attitude carried over even after she married. Hence, sex for us was not really hot. I felt I could awaken her sexual desire, but it was not to be. I too was very inexperienced, but I read. That is how things happened - Cathie discovered my stash of girlie magazines (now that I think about it, they were quite mild by today's standards - but enough to get Cathie upset). It caused quite an argument. I was a bit intemperate and wound up calling her a prude.

I might have also called her frigid (she usually experienced only 20% of the time when we had intercourse). Well, if she was not frigid sexually, she was socially to me all that night. The next day after she came home from work, she was cheerful and told me she thought she had a solution to my magazine problem. (Note how things are always the husband's problem). She told me that her friend Lil had come up with the perfect solution. Immediately, I was on guard since Lil was a very unlikely friend for Cathie. Lil seemed to be fast and loose; but I guess sometimes opposites attract in some way and they spent a lot of time together at work.

Despite my initial wariness, I was for the first time glad that Cathie had struck up a friendship with Lil. Maybe Lil would be the voice of reason here. Certainly, she would not see a few girlie magazines as a big problem.

"Would it stop you buying those magazines if I were to give you some pictures of me for your very own, for your eyes only. Would you stop?" Cathie said

Now, my wife had a body like Sophia Loren, when she was young, but more so. I thought of her as a Ferrari car with a Volkswagen engine (her sexual drive). She had a wonderful womanly body. So I had to nod, even though I was again wary. I had to admit to myself that I would love to see my wife in some salacious poses. If that's what it took, then so be it. We had an agreement.

Cathie said that Lil knew this photographer who specialized in boudoir or glamour photos, sexy but not obscene pictures. Since it was Lil suggesting it, I felt a little uneasy. So I checked out the photographer. I was relieved to find that he was an over the hill, unattractive, short, overweight man. He seemed professional enough and showed me some of his work, which looked good. He revealed he did this kind of work on a part time basis, aside from his regular photography. So I came away from the meeting satisfied that all was as advertised and having made an appointment for two weeks hence.

I instructed the photographer that it would tasteful shots of Cathie in lingerie, with possibly a few nudes or semi-nudes depending on how comfortable she felt. He said he was willing and able to do what we wanted. Now I was interested in seeing my wife photographed. I admit I was excited by the prospect. I even told her that I imagined she would come out better than many of the models in the magazines I bought. She laughed at the thought, stating that she doubted she would have the confidence to pose in such a way.

I continued comparing her present beauty to those young women in the magazines over the following two weeks, trying to build her confidence up as much as possible. Finally I told her that I wanted to see her posing in her underwear, not just some lingerie shots. I was hoping that she might get even more daring, but kept those thoughts to myself. The rest of the week before the shoot, Cathie was nervous as hell, I was excited in anticipation. All our spare moments were spent contemplating the event. Cathie even shopped (with Lil) for some especially sexy outfits that she refused show me - making me eager for the photo shoot. I wondered about the outfits as I knew Lil was advising her, both on her purchases and the kinds of poses she should do. If Lil could persuade her to be a bit more daring than she would otherwise be, I felt it would be a day of delightful surprises. Again, I felt warmly towards Lil, an unusual thing.

The day finally arrived and we drove the thirty odd miles to the photographer's studio in silence. Nerves were apparent, but on arrival calmness came over Cathie; and I found it was me who was nervous. Of course, Cathie had nothing to be worried about, she possesses an excellent figure. Her breasts and nipples are large and she receives her fair share of attention from men of all ages. She is wonderfully proportioned, with a hourglass figure, flaring hips, and a nice round full ass.

Cathie stretched over to the back seat of the car to pick up her clothes bag, the contents of which I still had not seen. At the door of his studio, Bill introduced himself to Cathie and immediately added to Cathie's ease by his cool manner. I feel it also helped that Bill was an old man, probably more over weight than he would ever liked, but nonetheless easy to converse with. He wore a tight tee shirt over his large paunch that showed a line of sweat down his back and two large dollops in residence within each armpit. I soon understood why he was sweating in such a manner - the studio we were ushered us into was very warm, lit brightly by two large lamps. Yet I was surprised that he was dressed so unprofessionally even though this was a Saturday. However, I was not disappointed since he did not intimidate me the way a more put together man might have. I felt more at ease that someone like him and not a threat would be seeing my wife in a manner that only I had seen her.

"Your wife is a very sexy looking woman," Bill told me as Cathie popped behind a curtain to change.
I thought he was being a bit cheeky, but just smiled in response, watching him set up his equipment in front of a makeshift bed.

"You two been married long?"

"About two years," I told him.

He continued some pointless small talk as we waited for the session to begin. He looked at his watch several times, knowing that we had already agreed upon a price despite the time the shoot would take.
When Cathie finally appeared, she looked even better than my over active imagination could have conjured. She wore a purple all-in-one outfit - as short as to be misconstrued as short shorts - but a second glance unveiled that it was a skirt of sort - so tight as to appear almost painted across the contour of her full buttocks. The top half it was joined onto was just as tight, with two flimsy button straps supporting the whole outfit upon her glorious body.

I think the sight equally shocked Bill, but as soon as she appeared he was behind the camera, clicking furiously. I wondered why she had opted for such an outfit instead of something more traditional for this kind of shoot, but figured this was Lil''s fine hand in the selection. She sat before me on the end of the sofa, shoulders back, perfect contours visible and accentuated by the skimpy, clingy material. I was pleasantly surprised that my "prudish" wife was dressed like this. I think she, with Lil''s tutoring, had intended to show me something different - and show me she did.

She posed naturally, well, as natural as you can when dressed in such a way. As she lifted her legs to kneel atop the sofa, I caught a glimpse of the soft downy hair that surrounded her pubic area - well how could she have worn panties with the outfit? Bill urged her to press her hands into her breasts - he continued to click the camera as she responded by doing just as he asked. Wow! What had gotten into my wife? Whatever it was, I loved it. When Bill called for us to take five while he changed the film in his camera, Cathie came over and sat on my lap. She kissed me lightly on the cheek.
"Well will this do the job?" she asked giggling, "Do you like watching your wife?"

I thought this photo session was finally something that was loosening up my wife. I was thrilled. Bill left us alone for a minute and I dared to let my hand poke its way up inside the tightness of material covering her bum.

"God Cathie," I whispered. "You look so hot, I have never.."

"Shhhh." She whispered and nibbled my ear. "I want you to remember how I am today for rest of your life"

"God I will, I will."

Here was my wife of two years, simply sitting on my knee, rendering my breathing uncontrollable; making it difficult to contain my lust for her. At last! I was grateful that this was happening now. Our sex life, as I said, was no great shakes, but I still regarded myself as lucky to be married to such a beauty. Due to her inexperience, she was quite insecure about her sexuality and certainly usually conservative about her clothes and attitude - a prude I had called her. But on another level I was actually embarrassed by my lack of skill when it came to pleasing her and was using the ridicule as a way of hiding it, to preserve my manliness, I guess. Now, I was seeing a real change in my wife and hoped this would mark a turning point for us.

"End of part one!" She announced and leapt up from my lap.

She disappeared from view, leaving me-and-my raging-hard on eager to witness more of the same in the second part. Bill re-appeared with his film.

"She's just changing into something else," I told him, a gleeful expression on my face.

"Fine by me friend," he responded throwing me a truly grateful smile, obviously for allowing him this opportunity to observe my wife in such a way.

He didn't have to wait long, Cathie appeared before us, dressed - or should I say undressed - in an over tight black and blue Basque that heaved the swell and bulk of her breasts upwards and outwards. All that was 'titillatingly' covered at this point were her nipples, amazingly concealed by the skillful positioning of the thin lacy fabric. The blue panties that went with the top were minuscule with simple thin straps at each side, precariously holding the matching material in position. My mouth hung open - but not our photographer friends - Bill was already taking in the sight by means of the camera lens - and thank God for that, for it was a sight I certainly wished to remember.

This time Cathie chose to stand and be pictured - standing taller then I had ever seen her before, peering from the height the knee length boots she wore afforded her. With every click of the camera her expression made it obvious her confidence was growing. Her hands went to her hips, then moved over the tightness of the material on her tummy up to her breasts. She cupped them fully, offering them completely to the camera. Again, I was floored to think this was my wife! What had gotten into her? I didn't care; I was loving this. Again, a small thank you went in my thoughts to Lil. If I were honest, I guess I would have had to admit that another man being there added to the pleasure. There was a pride that this was my woman, but also, something I would not admit, a taboo thrill at knowing another man was viewing my wife's body.

But it was not over yet. With one adept move, my wife pulled on the tie that kept her breasts from our sight - they were suddenly revealed - escaping from the confines of the fabric as it moved downwards. Her hands disappeared from sight and only reappeared to pull off the flimsy top completely. 

Her hands were back to her hips, wordlessly saying, 'Now what do you think of that?' 

I was dumbfounded! I had nothing to say to it. Even though I did not like Lil, I was silently thanking her once again for her guidance with Cathie. Proudly parading the fullness of her body, my wife went motionless for a moment and allowed me to take in the sight, standing now naked but for her panties and boots. She threw me a completely wicked smile - eyes wide and cheeks flushed heavily. My wife had never before stripped for me in such a way. It was fascinating as well as erotic to see her beasts shown off in this manner. I was struggling to remain comfortable in the small wicker chair on which I sat as my cock twitched and stirred unseen. This was better than viewing pictures in any magazine.
Bill was the first to break the salacious silence: "Come on love," he chanted. "Keep it going. Don't stop now." 

His words were hurried and eager to get the right response. "Come on. Come on baby."

Cathie turned on the spot, letting us now view her rear, bending down, a hand appearing between her legs and pressing into the focal point of our attention. I noticed that Bill was sweating profusely, a large damp patch had appeared across his back. This man was excited as hell too. Who could blame him? I felt uncomfortable at someone getting so obviously aroused with my wife being the object of the arousal. However, I was unsure of what to do. Moreover, I was too excited to want to kill the moment. Finally, on some level, I knew that part of my arousal, as foreign as it seemed to me, was his being there.

He had stopped taking pictures now and stood gawking directly at my wife's beautiful rear. Admittedly I found it even more exciting to see the effect she was having on him. He was just openly staring and lusting after her.

"You lucky bastard," he whispered quietly enough so only I could hear.

Pride again crept into my now intensifying emotions.

"Listen, " he continued. "If you take one picture of me standing next to her, I'll give you a big discount for my work. Would you mind that?"

I paused for a moment. This was not part of the deal; but then again, I was feeling really horny now. It would really add some spice. I couldn't have imagined Cathie doing what she was doing now, perhaps in the moment she would go for it too.

"I don't mind," I said, surprising myself a little. Then asked: "Cathie would you mind that?"

"What's that?" she replied, having not heard the actual question.

"Bill was wondering if I would take a photo of him with you," I told her. "He's going to give us a big discount if you will agree." I wondered how she would react to this. At any other time I would not even have asked the question, but at this moment, anything seemed possible.

She turned to face us both and said slowly, as if still considering it, "I guess I don't mind ... OK ."

Wow, what a surprise! Bill ushered me to the camera and proceeded to demonstrate how to take the shot. After I was informed of what button to press, he lined up the camera and walked over to where Cathie was waiting. It was amusing to see him fully from the back: the crack of his backside visible above the waistband of his jeans; the dampness across his shoulders culminating in a thick dark line running down the complete length of his tee shirt; his long-gone waist truly thickened to a point way beyond middle age spread. I smiled to myself by thinking of a title for the shot I was about to take; Beauty and the Beast. Cathie towered over him when they were side by side.

Bill offered a smile on turning to face his own camera; a toothless and unsanitary effort. Cathie gave an exaggerated pout. I pressed the button. In that instant I was contemplating how this guy must have been thinking all his birthdays had come at once - how lucky it was for such a brute to be captured forever beside a woman as sexy as my wife was this afternoon. I understood why he wanted his picture taken like this; a chance to show his buddies, and perhaps exaggerate exactly what he'd been up to.

With Bill still next to her, Cathie cupped one of her exposed breasts and positioned it close to one of his fat cheeks. Hamm, I thought - this was a surprise in an afternoon full of them. Nonetheless, I went along with it a bit uncomfortably since my hard-on was over ruling every other emotion and thought. So I took yet another picture. 'There you go you old fart,' I thought, 'show that one to your drinking buddies'. Her arms then encircled his neck and pressed the side of his head into her cleavage. One of his hands found its way around her waist and the position lingered. She turned to him side on, this time allowing him some movement of his face still between her breasts. His tongue protruded and flicked the nipple that was now facing me, while he raised his hand and cupped her other breast, pinching her neglected nipple between his forefinger and thumb!
         

"Hey you dirty bastard, " I shouted, half expecting Cathie to slap him or shove him away violently.

"That's enough of that." I voiced my words in an unthreatening manner, to grant a moment for the situation to be resolved without any conflict.

But he continued to revolve his tongue around the same breast. I could now see a trace of saliva remaining where his tongue had persisted. What surprised me most was that Cathie had not yet acted as I'd expected; she'd not lashed out and screamed in frightful disgust.

"OK, the photo shoot's over," I tried again, but her hands were now firmly on the back of Bill's head, pulling his face to her breast which he proceeded to nibble and kiss.

His hands suddenly pressed into her chest, one on each breast, burying his face yet deeper between them. I would have, I should have, marched over and pulled him away from my wife. Yet something kept me rooted to the spot; my own lust had been provoked. The whole of the afternoon I'd been subjected to a hard-on and this was no different. As my heart pounded I silently observed a sight that should have disgusted me. Instead I was transfixed. Cathie did not look in my direction; instead she continued to allow this beast to claw her naked torso.

One of his hands abandoned its commitment to her breasts and struggled to unfasten the belt around his waist. Over the jangle of the buckle unfastening, Cathie's breath was fast and labored. The sound of a zip was apparent, and in my peripheral vision I could see Bill's pants dropping to his ankles. My eyes were still on Cathie though, her eyes now closed, her lips, tongue and teeth familiarizing themselves with Bill's. Their kissing was intense; Bill's neck now craning back to ensure full on face against face.

What the hell was wrong with me? Why wasn't I acting? I should be stopping this, protecting my wife. However, all other emotions and feelings were out voted by my cock, which was very stiff, almost painfully so. One of Bill's hands still kept a connection with my wife's breasts, the nipples of which were unusually vertical. His other hand was engaged in the task of freeing his dick. He dropped his briefs to the floor. My eyes roamed to this area below his fat gut as his fully erect cock was coming into view, springing out and almost audibly slapping against one of Cathie's legs. It's dark purple head, peeking out of his foreskin, oozed traces of clear liquid over the very top of my wife's leg. I always believed the angle ones cock sat at reduced with age, but Bill's thwarted this theory entirely. It may even have managed a few degrees more, had it not been for his belly forcing itself in the way.

What came next seemed inevitable. He pushed her head down until her soft lips were pressed against the tip of his throbbing erection. At first she refused to open her mouth, instead she kissed the tip of his cock and he moaned deeply. I am now thinking is she really going to do what I think she's about to? I didn't have to wait long to get my answer. He moaned as he pushed her head a little further down onto his dick, thrusting his hips into her face. Obediently, her lips parted and he slid just the head of his throbbing cock into the warm, wet recesses of her mouth. That was it. She got hold of his cock and began jacking it as her head bobbed up and down his shaft. One hand was guiding her head up and down his shaft, while the other was exploring her curves and finally began rubbing her panty-covered pussy.
                 

 
Not caring for anything, they kept pleasuring each other with increasing urgency and desire. I had woken the devil inside her and I knew there was no way I could stop her. I remained frozen, watching dumbfounded at the sight that met my eyes. He slipped his fingers inside her panties and my cock became so hard, straining to get out of my pants. His hand moved lower inside her panties and cupped her mound. Faster and faster he was rubbing her pussy at the same rhythm she was eagerly attacking his cock with her mouth.
            

 
Suddenly Bill in one swift movement pulled out of her and moved her onto her back. For a brief moment I regretted bringing my wife here, as I've envisioned what will happen next. Having her on all fours he moved behind her and pulled down her panties slowly, exposing the lovely sight of her pussy. When the panties were completely off, without guidance, Bill's dick muscled forward and located itself at the outer point of my wives visibly grateful pussy lips. She yelled out by the penetration of his dick, as the momentum forced their bodies to push against each other driving himself into the depths of her bowels.

Her bowels? What am I saying? Here was a fat ugly old man sending my wife into spasms of ecstasy by means of a simply executed fuck - something I had struggled to do since our sex life began. This was the moment our life turned to a point of absolute no return; Cathie's sexual awakening. Paralyzed by the sight and sound before me, I succumbed to the power of my own sexual demands and realized, without so much as a finger brushing over my trouser front, that I had come. Despite the awareness of stickiness inside the crotch of my trousers, I still couldn't remove my line of sight from the unremitting fucking that Cathie was the recipient of. She was emitting sounds that were very alien to me, jerking her hips back and forth, fucking his cock in earnest.
               


Bill himself began to groan as large dollops of sweat swinging from his brow finally dropped to find rest upon Cathie's well shaped ass cheeks. Yes, I do have voyeuristic tendencies, but I never thought that they extended to watching my wife. The sight in front of me was something I couldn't have conjured up from the darkest corners of my imagination. It was such a turn on that I didn’t care for anything but the pleasure. The beauty and the beast were fucking for all they were worth and the most absurd thing was that the beauty seemed to be more needy than the beast.

Bill lay down and rolled her on top of him, sliding his cock into her well-fucked pussy. My wife began to ride him, rocking up and down his cock, pressing down hard, desperate to get every inch deep. Their groans that turned into grunts and cries combined with the sound of their bodies slapping together were filling the room with noises of animalistic sex. As she felt his chubby hands on her ass cheeks spreading them apart, it made her pant like a dog in heat and ride his cock the best she could.
             

  
Suddenly, he almost threw her off him and climbed on the sofa, his cock level with her face.

“Take it... hurry... oooh hurry...” he cried out in agony and ecstasy.

She rapidly complied and took his cock into her willing mouth, sucking and pumping it, trying her best to make him cum. Bill gave a final prolonged thrust, holding the back of her head and I knew that his orgasm had sent his seed deep into Cathie's mouth. She swallowed and swallowed but still I clearly saw his cum dripping down the sides of her mouth.
                  

  
"That was fantastic," I heard Bill whisper as he nuzzled into Cathie’s face.

He grinned, displaying teeth that had long since felt a toothbrush against them. Without looking to me, Cathie scurried behind the curtain to change. Bill grabbed his trousers and underpants and proceeded to cover himself up. He pulled his large white Y fronts over his satisfied looking cock and snapped the waistband around his fat belly.

"Sorry about that my friend, " he said. "That sometimes happens the first time they pose like this."

He walked toward where I sat. Then when he saw the damp stain on my pants and the tenting caused by my still hard cock, he gave me a knowing (or condescending?) smile and said "I can see no apology was necessary. You certainly didn't mind."

He continued to look at the wet patch on my pants and said, "Maybe your wife hasn't enjoyed a good fuck for a while and that's why I got lucky with her."

This he said to me with a knowing, condescending smile. She appeared behind him, dressed again in the clothes she had arrived in. I couldn't find any words to say; the images of moments before were still burned behind my eyes.

Bill grabbed Cathie and offered her a lengthy kiss before we departed. Their tongues fought to find each other's mouth. His hands encircled her rear, again pressing her towards him. He apparently had no thought or fear of me. I just stood there like a third wheel, feeling fairly useless. 

"Give us a moment buddie," Bill said to me, pointing me towards the door. I was in such a stupor, I complied. I shut the door behind me and waited. When they finally appeared, Bill patted me on the shoulders and said he was glad I brought my wife to him. Then he said with a chuckle that he guessed that everyone had something to be thankful for.

"So what did you make of the session?" she asked quietly, seeing that Bill had now gone back inside and closed his door.

"Still think I'm a prude?" she continued, and I still couldn't think of a way to respond.

So I concluded in those seconds after she asked me the questions that I couldn't complain about what had happened, and whatever was in store. It wasn't so much as accepting defeat, as a realization that what had transpired had been as erotic and exciting for me as anything I had experienced. And into the bargain, Cathie had, in a way, lost her virginity and learned the heights her own sexuality could achieve through a casual fuck. After all Cathie was not in control or responsible. Her husband was agreeing to it and if a man took her, it was not her responsibility.

2 comments:

  1. Great story, I wanted to surprise my husband with hot pictures. I found a man on the internet to take my pictures so I set up an appointment. I was getting hot going to his studio and also knew that I was in my very fertile time of the month. After getting there I met the receptionist and her associates all large breasted like my self. All of different ethentic perseations and the photoragraphers twenty-five huge black men. As they were taking the pictures and my clothes were coming off along with the other five very young women and each of the men I just knew That I would be very pregnant when I left the studio that day. I really enjoyed the gangbang and eating out of all of those beautiful young women. My husband enjoyed the photo collection and the several movies that were made. I got very pregnant and my husband went back to the studio with me to make more movies as I continued to get fatter and fatter. I gave birth to four black daughters and I am pregnant again from those men. My husband got three of the girls pregnant and they have moved into our home with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8/2/19 08:38

      is this a real story?

      Delete