Saturday, February 3, 2018

After The Party, by maxam, illustrated, animated gif

The party in our rec room had been over for me for a long time. I was going fishing in the morning so had excused myself from my guests and gone upstairs to bed. My wife Mary was an excellent hostess and would wrap it up soon. But sleeping wasn't happening. I could hear sporadic chatter as guests left, laughing and keeping me awake. I expected Mary to come to bed after awhile but instead heard someone in the bathroom, peeing into the toilet and knew it was a guy. I wondered who was still there?

He returned downstairs. I distinguished the murmur of voices but was unable to discern females. I wondered who was lingering. I got up and crept out the outside door of our bedroom and down the rear stairs where I could stand by a window to see into my rec room. I moved quietly close to the window. Mary was sitting at the bar. Bill beside her and Sam was on her other side.
   


Bill is single and Sam's wife had gone home earlier. They were talking quietly over a drink yet it seemed flirtatious to me. I watched with the strange lusty feeling of a voyeur until Sam decided to go up to the bathroom. Then I was amazed at what unfolded.

Bill and Mary immediately began kissing and feeling each other. My wife is at 35 and has fabulous big breasts. Bill was roving his hands all over them, even sliding up under her blouse. She began fondling his cock through his jeans. I was shocked but strangely excited. Mary went to the doorway and listened a moment for Sam, then returned to Bill and quickly unzipped his pants. I could not believe it when she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth! He sighed and leaned back on the bar stool!
       

I had always known Mary was a flirt, but never suspected this! I had an immediate erection and even took it out of my shorts. Sam was coming down the stairs and Mary stopped, Bill zipped up, although Sam looked oddly at them as he entered the room. Bill sort of smirked, making eye contact with Sam.

Then Mary said she needed to use the bathroom too. Damn! I raced back up the rear stairs and plunged into bed just as she came into our bedroom. Kept my eyes glued shut as I knew she was watching me. I feigned a nice even breathing and a light snore and heard her quietly shutting the door. I silently retraced my steps to my position outside the rear window. Now filled with a lust I had no desire to control. My heart was pounding but it felt so damned good! My wife was cheating on me! I didn't try to understand my excited feelings, I should have been furious but only wanted to see more. I had told Bill and Sam over the years how sexy Mary really was and that once aroused, she was unable to resist when touched! They knew she was daring and would try sexual things. Bill and Sam had now extinguished the lights and only a few candles still burned.

Mary was sitting back at the bar when Bill now went back up to the bathroom. I thought it was odd because he had just peed. But the moment he left, Sam leaned across the bar and began kissing Mary, who didn't resist at all! He came around the bar and stood close, kissing her with a lot of tongue and she was responding and finally lowered her hand to his cock and began rubbing it! I had no idea my wife was this horny and realized that Bill and Sam had probably already worked this out. Sam then reached under Mary's blouse and fumbled a minute with her bra until her breasts were free. He pulled up her blouse and I could see the gleam in his eyes as he gazed at her lovely breasts, leaned forward and began sucking her nipples. I knew that nice feeling he was having at their weight and how sexy her nipples were.

Now I noticed Bill standing around the corner where Sam and Mary couldn't see. Mary had her eyes closed pulling Sam's head to her other breast! I was now stroking my own cock and came without hardly doing anything. The scene was so lusty!

Bill was watching them while Sam undid his own pants and freed his cock, Mary glanced down at it and then slid off the bar stool and onto her knees, began sucking it slowly, using her whole head. Bill inched forward until he was standing right behind her. Sam just grinned. Bill took out his cock too and pressed against Mary. Who leaped up startled! She didn't know what to do at first but they both just stood there grinning at her with their cocks out, hard and ready. Mary smiled and then took one in each had. I heard her say something about them liking what she was doing. And then she led them over to the sofa and sat down, having the two grinning men stand in front of her. She proceeded to suck both their cocks alternately! 

I was transfixed! I was hard again even though I had just come. This was the sexiest thing I had ever seen! Sam finally undid her blouse while Bill pulled her bra off. They both seemed to say Wow at the same time at the sight of Mary's sexy big breasts. Mary seemed to be feasting on their cocks, sucking each in turn, slowly at first, then faster until she went to the other one. Then she'd hold only the head in her mouth and suck it slowly.

I heard Sam say, "Oh my god, what a sexy woman!"

Bill replied with, "I told you didn't I?"

Now I KNEW they had planned to stay behind.

They finally took off Mary's clothing, and as she continued to suck Sam's cock, she knelt on the sofa raising her rear up for Bill, he licked at her for a few minutes and then entered her from behind. I knew that Bill had fucked her before because he did exactly what Mary likes, fucked her very very slowly at first.
         

She moaned in a quick orgasm, pushing back against his cock. Sam started to come and Mary only moved faster, taking the whole length of his cock in long strokes. And sucking on the head until he moaned in pleasure. I knew she knew just how to work her tongue under the head for maximum feeling. She slowly stopped and leaned forward, making her rear higher as Bill stroked at her from behind. Sam played with her breasts while watching Bill fuck her. Told her she was fabulous. Finally Bill came too and Mary was writhing over his cock. She fell into the sofa, turned and just stared up and them, smiling.

"Thank you, guys," I heard her say, "I needed that."

She looked divine laying there naked with her great breasts and little hairy bush. They should have been thanking her! Sam said he'd like more of that, but he had to get home. He left quickly.

Mary then started sucking Bill's cock again until it was hard, then she lay back as Bill fucked her.
           

She was just smiling and muffling her cries of ecstasy as she came over and over again until he did too.

I have never seen such a lusty thing in my life and had no real idea that my wife was like that! Cheating on me and driving me insane with lust. My only regret was that I had to pretend to be sleeping and couldn't get horny with her later for fear of raising her suspicions that I might know something.

Well now I did know just how sexy my lovely wife was! I resolved to make sure we put on another party soon. And in one night I had now become addicted to a thrill I never knew existed! I was now a cuckold, entranced with voyeurism and I wanted more.

No comments:

Post a Comment