Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's not wise to tease, part 2, by lisa_khc, illustrated, animated gif

As he pulled out, I thought it was over but I was wrong. Suddenly his hand appeared through the wall.

“Let me return you the favor,” he whispered.

"Spread your legs for me," he continued.

I wanted to cum badly. My cheeks burned with shame, but my body was on fire. I reluctantly, ever so slowly, went closer to the hole and I moved my feet apart so I was standing with my legs spread. Now he was able to get access to my pussy and he did. My body trembled and I moaned into his hand with a shudder. Ecstatic tingles danced over my chest and abdomen and my pussy got even more wet.
   
     
"There you are," he said. "You like this too, don’t you?"

He kept teasing my pussy and my body grew more and more aroused. My breasts started to heave again, and this time it wasn't from panic. Excitement rippled through me and at the same time, humiliation. How could I be so turned on? Not only was this not a romantic situation, this man was not my husband.

His dominating will seemed to fill up the whole stall and all I could do was follow his lead. He had taken complete control of my body, complete control of me. I was his plaything now, what would my husband think if he knew? Looking down, seeing a stranger’s hand rubbing my wet pussy, fresh humiliation swept through me.

His finger made circles around my clit, then inside me, finger fucking me for a while, then upward and circle my clit again. I was so close. So close. I could feel my pussy start to throb, and I knew he could feel each time I was close to cumming. But every time I was close, he would slow down a little, giving me a chance to calm down. I didn't want to calm down, I wanted to cum, I needed to cum.

He continued to tease me, backing off every time I was close to cumming. He knew just how long to tease me. Just as I was on the verge of having the much-needed orgasm he stopped, forcing me to calm down. I was about to beg him to make me cum, when suddenly he removed his hand and replaced it with his cock. To my greatest surprise, it was hard again.
             


It was an invitation. You want to cum? Then stick it in. I couldn’t resist the temptation. I felt the urge, the urge to cum so bad. But still through the fog in my mind I knew I couldn't fuck him. I had to resist. To be loyal to my husband, and to myself. Yet I had another idea. I could use his cock to get off, to pleasure myself. I was so weak and so horny that I succumbed to the temptation.

I'm not proud of it, in any other circumstance I wouldn’t have done it, but i did it. I took his cock in my hand, and began to use it to play with my pussy, rub my lips, tease my clit. I was splitting my pussy lips with it sliding forward and then back again. I placed the mushroom head against my clit and rubbed it there while tingles shot up my body. I moaned in sensual gratification and I began to move faster back and forth, pleasuring my hot pussy. My body was shaking, my knees were trembling and my heart was beating faster and faster.
                      


I felt myself blush as a warmth came over me. A heat I'd never known. The excitement was overpowering and it just drove me closer and closer to the edge.I gasped, realizing what would happen, what had to happen. This whole night had been building up to the moment slowly and I knew that I did not have the power, or the desire anymore to stop it. I wanted to try it. I wanted it, and wanted it bad. I knew I had to try.

I almost stopped breathing when I placed the tip of his cock right outside my vagina. My pussy gripped the top of his cock a little. The lips of my vagina opened up for him and allowed his cock head to enter. Then ever so slowly I impaled myself on his rampant member. He thrusted forward to meet my movement driving his cock a bit deeper into my hot pussy. I slowly moved back and then pushed forward taking him deeper into my pussy. Again and again. I was fucking the stranger’s cock. I was being unfaithful to my husband for the very first time, but all I wanted was this cock in me.
                        


I was rocking my body back and forth taking his cock in me as deep as I could. Panting and moaning with pleasure, I began to feel the waves of orgasm coming on. I cried out “OOOOOOOOOH”, and with that my pussy tighten around his cock and my juices squirted all over his cock with each pulse of my orgasm. My body twitched and I moaned in pleasure as my pussy muscles grasped at his cock trying to suck him in deeper. I moaned and groaned as each wave of orgasm went through my body, from my pelvis to my spine, tingling all over. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life.

I remained still for a few moments, slowly recovering from my climax. Then lacking any reason but having a purpose I turned around, bent over and guided his cock into my pussy again. I needed to fuck it again, to cum again, and this way I could take his cock deeper in my needy pussy. I pushed back slightly against him to feel his cock begin to spread my pussy lips.
                  


I started to bounce on his cock and I felt like it grew harder inside my pussy. It felt so good inside me. I rode him slowly, up and down, up and down. My hips back and forth, sliding him in and out of my hot pussy, my tits bouncing with every hump. His cock deep in my pussy, pulsating inside me as the muscles in my pussy were tightening around it, squeezing it. I heard the stranger grunt and moan from the treatment I was giving him.
                


I could feel my muscles contracting around his cock as I straddled him, sliding his cock inside my wet pussy. I rode him faster and harder and was grinding my pussy onto his hard cock. I could feel my pussy burning as I neared climax. My body quivered and shook uncontrollably as I reached a thundering orgasm. We both paused for a moment, with his cock buried more deeply inside me. I was totally out of control of my bodily reactions. My pussy tighten and release around his cock with each spasm of my orgasm.

My legs were trembling almost to the point of collapsing and I bent over and grasped the toilet seat for support. Slowly at first, I pressed my ass up against the wall, enveloping his cock with my wet pussy. I began to rock my hips forward, then back onto his cock, wanting more. Again and again, faster and faster thrusting back into his cock, as my tits were bouncing all over the place.
                 


I was now really picking up pace and forcing a little more into me each time. I began to moan, without shame, so lost in the pleasure I was getting from having his cock deep inside me. I shook and bucked into his cock, impaling myself on his shaft as waves of indescribable pleasure washed over me. As I neared yet another orgasm, my pace quickened,while my head rolled side to side.
               
      
I almost screamed as a third very intense orgasm hit me, causing every muscle in my body to contract and quiver. I shook on the hard cock that remained buried in my convulsing pussy, as he remained still allowing my orgasm to grip his entire shaft. I bounced on his cock for several minutes, I could feel his cock throbbing inside me and knew he needed and wanted to cum again.

Then I heard him grunt and somehow I knew he was about to cum. I withdrew from him quickly and turned around onto me knees in front of his cock. I reached out for his cock to pump it, to stroke it to completion. But before I could grab it in my hand he shouted ”Oh fuck! I'M CUMMMMIINNNG!". And then to my utter amazement and absolute astonishment he started cuming. Without touching it, his cock erupted like a mini volcano, shooting long ropes of cum all over the place.
                 


I couldn’t believe my eyes, I never thought that a man can cum without touching his cock. As I stood motionless in disbelief his next shot erupted out of his penis and landed right on my pretty opened mouth.Several more loads hit my face, while the rest landed right over my firm tits.

I sat there for a time, my body quivering, wondering how I would ever be able to look my husband in the eye again. As I posed myself that question, I got a little nervous, as it dawned on me what I had just done.

“It seems that Mr. Small prick loser got a life,” the stranger said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Nooooo,” I cried out.

I looked through the hole and I recognised him in terror. It was the loser pervert that was stalking me earlier at the store.

“Hell yes!” he smirked. “You see, sometimes I get lucky in the real world. So, staring at married women in a department store isn’t such a waste of time, after all...” he bragged and I watched him leaving.

Anger set in as I cursed myself for allowing this to happen. I got dressed and walked out quickly. I felt like every eye in the place was on me, like every one in the store knew what I had just done.


End of Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment