Thursday, April 2, 2015

It's not wise to tease, part 1, by lisa_khc, illustrated, animated gif

A few days ago after my workout I stopped by the department store for a little shopping. I was wearing a pair of spandex shorts and a loose tank top over my sports bra. I wouldn't normally go out in my workout clothes but I had a really great workout today so I decided I deserved a reward.



I was in the purse area when I first noticed him. This guy was just staring at me. At first I just thought he was looking at the purse I was holding, but when I hung it back up and moved on his eyes followed me.

I suddenly became keenly aware of just how short my shorts were, barely covering even an inch of my thighs. His eyes were glued to my legs and butt and he wasn't even bothering to be discrete about it. If I'm being honest, I kind of like being checked out. I work hard to keep my curves tight and it's kind of nice when someone other than my husband notices. However this guy was being a little too blatant, not to mention the way he lingered and stared, it was plain inappropriate. If you think I'm a beautiful woman, thank you...but I'm not some prize pony for you to gawk at.

"It's rude to stare," I snapped finally.
He looked up at me with a half smirk. "You've got a great body, you should be flattered."

His response was so brazen I didn't know how to respond. I decided as usual the best punishment would be a final tease, giving him one last look at what he would never have. So I turned and walked away, switching my hips extra hard as I went. I decided to head over to the women's clothes, he wouldn't follow me there right? But he did.

He was just staring at me and thumbing through the garment racks. Something in the way he looked at me made me feel low. I wasn't on a pole, I wasn't on display for him; I was just trying to do some shopping. I tried to ignore him and picked out some shirts.

I was doing so well ignoring him I didn't even notice how close he was getting, until suddenly he walked right past me. So close he even brushed up against me and it felt like his hand rubbed my ass. When I glanced up in surprise, he was looking at me with a bit of a grin. Now I started to get a little mad; he needed put in his place and I was just the gal for the job.

I fluttered my eye-lashes at him and painted a coy smile on my soft lips. I winked at him and then "accidently" knocked one of the shirts I was looking at off the rack. I bit my bottom lip and rolled my eyes at my "clutsiness" then turned around and bent down to pick up the shirt. Of course I kept my legs locked so as to give this creep the best view of my ass that I could.
         


I looked back at him as I straightened up and hung the shirt back up, it was my sultriest come-hither-stare. He responded immediately walking closer.

"Damn baby, you're something else," he said. "But you know that don't you?"
I did. "Like what you see?" I asked, to which he nodded in reply.
"Well...it's too bad you're a loser staring at married women in a department store..." I flashed him my wedding ring. "...instead of out in the real world meeting a woman who might condescend to be with you!"
His mouth dropped open and a surge of adrenaline rushed through me. That's right asshole, this kitten has claws!
"Get a life," I pushed feeling very superior. "You small prick loser!"
"You think!" he replied and my cheeks flushed

Once again I turned to walk away, feeling like I had won this time. I switched my hips back and forth triumphantly. I wanted to end this so I walked away quickly, and headed to the one place I knew he couldn't follow me; the ladies room. Inside the restroom were many adjoining stalls with locking doors, all unoccupied at the time. There was a metal partition separating them as I chose the one in the far end, closest to the wall. As I entered and locked the door to my stall, I heard someone else enter the bathroom. She quickly entered the stall next to mine and I could hear her lock her door. As I surveyed my surroundings, I noticed to the left of me, in the wall separating us, a 4-5 inch diameter hole about waist level.

“Strange,” was my first thought. As I stared at the hole, I had the shock of my life. There was a man in the stall next to mine not a woman. I saw him drop his pants and underwear to his ankles so that they bunched around his shoes. I stared at his bare leg and as I watched it, I saw it start to tremble, to shake rhythmically. I thought to myself, "no way, this guy couldn't be masturbating in the ladies room , could he?" I got a little closer, but not too close to the hole to be seen so I would be caught looking. I was shocked to see that was exactly what he was doing.
          


I saw his cock in his hands. It wasn't huge or something, but for sure it was a big cock. What fascinated me was that his cock was rock hard and he had only been in there for less than a minute. And when I say rock hard, I mean rock hard, pointing straight out as he stroked it. He would occasionally stop his stroking and tug on his balls, which allowed his cock to point straight out unassisted, testifying to it's granite like hardness. I was so hypnotized by the sight of that hand and cock.

Maybe I moved too close to the hole, maybe he saw me, maybe he saw my shadow, or maybe this guy just had a lot of guts, but the next thing I knew, he just shoved his cock through the hole into my stall. Startled, I jumped back and just stared at it, afraid to make a sound, both angered by his audacity but curious enough to want to look at it.
        


His cock protruding from the hole, he shifted around until his balls hung into my stall also. Angered that he was so arrogant about this, I honestly thought about punching him in the balls, but I didn't. Instead I stood there, I tried to look away but was mesmerized by such a sight. It looked more impressive seeing it up close. I had to admit it was a good-looking cock, very well formed.

"You like it don't you," the stranger whispered, more a statement than a question.
"Don't you," he repeated when I didn't answer.
I still don't know why I did it, but I knelt on the floor in front of his cock to get an even closer look. All of a sudden, I was becoming quite horny just watching his cock.
"Yeah, you like it," he whispered, “you want to touch it," he continued and then added, "I can feel your breath on my cock”
I was red faced and embarrassed, angry and horny.
"It’s okay, stop fighting it," he said bringing me another wave of shame with it.
"I know you want to feel it, just go ahead"

My cheeks burned with embarrassment as I was annoyed and offended by his arrogance in that he expected me to touch his cock, but at the same time I stood motionless. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I should have run away or at least tried to, I should have screamed, I should have kick him in his nuts. Instead I gingerly reached out and touched it, but nervously pulled my hand back when the cock began to throb. The tip of it became covered in precum, and looked like it might drip off and hit the floor. I gathered my nerve up and reached out to touch the swollen head again. I took it in my hand and hold it tight. To this day, I don't know why I did, but I did it without thinking and it really excited me to hold the stranger’s hard cock.
            


The stranger groaned as he felt my fingers close around his cock. Just holding his cock in my hand was the most exciting thing I had ever experienced in my life, which really turned me on even more as I felt my juices gush out of me. My hand slid down my stomach and I tugged my shorts and panties all the way down, stepping out of them. I began to rub my pussy, I groaned trying to fight down the growing arousal. I removed my top and my sports bra and there I was a loyal wife, totally naked rubbing my pussy with one hand and stroking a stranger’s cock with the other .
         


Slowly I started to pump him up and down, feeling the silky outer skin slide along the turgid shaft of flesh. I wasn't sure if it was the cock, or the fact that it was through a hole, or that it was dirty, or all at once, but something was turning me on like crazy. I began to stroke it harder, and faster, and I felt the stranger push his pelvis into the wall to get as much of his dick in my hand. Then a drop of pre-cum began to form on the tip of his dick. Again, I don't know why I did this, but I stuck out my tongue and licked it off. My mind exploded with excitement. I was licking a stranger's cock. I realised I was still licking even though the pre-cum had long gone, and so tilted my head and ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft. I moved my mouth back to the tip and gave the head of the dick a wet kiss, feeling my tongue along the slit. All he said was two words, all i needed to hear was two words. With confidence, he whispered "suck it."

I gave it another kiss, my lips around the tip of the head, and I'm embarrassed to say, but this time I pushed my head forwards. The head slowly slid into my mouth, pushing at my tongue. The stranger on the other side of the wall was moaning and shaking with the pleasure, which just made me want to do more. I pushed further, letting more of his thick dick into my mouth and continuing to push firmly with my tongue. As shame washed over my face and made me blush, the excitement made me continue.
                


I was eager to please him now and the more I sucked his cock, the more I became unashamed and aroused. I became obsessed with his cock, while I consumed his length and girth, the thought of pleasing him consumed me. I became a woman possessed, all my efforts were centered on the cock in my mouth, I was lost in my efforts to do my best. He seemed to appreciate my efforts as he strained to push himself into the wall, making small groans and grunts to confirm my efforts were suitable to him.

I built a steady rhythm and he started grunting louder, as I kept up this pace that he seemed to enjoy. After maybe 4 or 5 minutes of worshiping his cock, he started humping into my mouth and I knew he was getting close. It excited me so much that I redoubled my efforts to please him.
Suddenly he spoke more aggressively, "I’m cuming, I’m fucking cuming"
I pulled off and he started groaning and shaking as he spasmed and spurted. Maybe 6 or 8 squirts of heavy volume sprays volleyed all over my face and my body. I let him enjoy the pleasure I was giving him, stroking him fast and teasing his cock with my tongue.
                  


No comments:

Post a Comment