Saturday, August 16, 2014

Taken, part 3, by Anny, Illustrated, animated gif

I knew in advance that the party will be so boring.  My husband insisted we must go though, since all his friends from the neighbour will be there, so i really didn't have a choice. I hardly knew anybody there, and I was feeling bored sitting all alone and having a drink. Then I saw a familiar face. It was Mr. Clarens, if somebody can call him Mr. I didn’t knew him personally I never even talked to him, but everybody knew that he was a pervert that had somehow managed to seduce almost every 19 years old girl in the neighbour. I always wondered what a young and fresh girl could find on him. He was at about 55 semi-bald and had a beer belly. Nothing even close to a young girl’s dream-man, but still a lot of them gave themselves to him in his house or even in the back of his small van.

As I was staring at him having these thoughts, I suddenly realised that he was looking back to me, having a small smile in his face. I immediately turned my head away feeling disgust for this dirty old man. No more than five minutes I spotted him again. He had a repulsive grin on his face as he was checking me from top to bottom. I was not wearing anything revealing, just a white sleeveless dress going down to my knees. But still anybody could make out that I have a great body. I felt scared and looked around to find my husband. I spotted him laughing with his friends, and I immediately went to him. I whispered in his ear that I was bored and that we should go. But he said that he is having so much fun and advised me to find some company too to spend some time.

I left him with his friends feeling a bit angry, and sat in another place away from my previous seat. No more than five minutes later Clarens came ant sat opposite me. As I slooked at him I felt his eyes undressing me and then he looked me deep in the eyes. I turned my head immediately feeling afraid and a bit discussed. I was somehow trapped, since I knew that wherever I go he would come and sit opposite me. Furthermore I didn’t wanted to make a scene, so I decided to stay in my seat and ignore him. I did that for half an hour and in the meantime whenever I checked he was looking at me. I supposed that he never took his eyes off me. This was so annoying for me, so I went to my husband again. I didn’t wanted to tell him about Clarens but I wanted to leave. So I lied to him that I was not feeling well and we should go. He became a bit angry as he understood that I was lying to him, and told me that if I was so bored I can walk back home, since we live only a few blocks away.

I was glad that I could leave and I told him I will do so. The weather was so nice and a small walk up to my place through the park sounded good. So I left the party and began my walk back home. I just passed the parked cars, when I had this strange feeling that somebody was following me. I turned my head and I saw that Clarens was almost ten steps behind me. I was terrified and started walking faster. I felt he did the same. I could hear his steps, I could feel he was getting closer to me. I turned my head in panic and I was at least relieved that the distance between us was still the same. I increased my pace but so did he. I was walking so fast that the next step should be to run. Indeed I started running and I turned my head again to see where he was. Our distance was still the same, almost ten steps behind me. But as I was looking back I tripped, causing my right feet to slip out of my heel. I didn’t stop immediately, I made a few steps and then turn back to pick up my heel. But the bastard go faster, bent over and picked up my high heel.


We stood there, face to face, and I was shaking like a leaf. Holding my heel in his hands he looked at me deep in the eyes with a big grin on his face. He was repulsive. I stood frozen with fear waiting to see what he will do. 

Then he turned his back to me and started walking really slow, still having my heel in his hand. I felt I have to take it back so I made a step following him. This was so bizarre, as we somehow changed roles and I was now slowly following him. After a few more steps that seemed an eternity, but was probably no more than a few seconds, he stopped on the back of his small van. I stopped too, keeping a safe distance between us. He opened the back door, threw my heel deep inside his van, and stepped aside his door making space for me, somehow inviting me to go and get it.

I was frozen as I watched his devilish grin. It was a disgusting invitation that made me feel sick. I made a small step ahead, and then stopped again. Then, forced by an urge that I couldn't explain, I run to his van. I passed by him and crawled inside on my hands and knees. I was deep inside his van when I finally  found my heel. Then I felt him coming in and trying to close the door behind him. I put up a fight trying to prevent him closing the back door. But he was stronger and I had no chance.
He came on top of me and I was standing still, paralyzed, as I felt his hands on my thighs lifting up my dress. So slowly he kept rising my dress until my panties were exposed to him. He kept rising my dress revealing my bra until it was finally almost up to my neck. He pulled my breasts out of my bra, one at a time, and ran his fingers across my nipples. I let out a soft moan as he began to kiss, caress, lick and suck my nipples. My eyes glazed, and my breathing hardened as he worked my tits. He let his hands roam all over my tits, pinching my nipples, squeezing gently, but getting slightly more rough with them.

Whatever he did, it just seemed to make me breathe more heavily. He stopped for some moments and undressed hurriedly. I kept my eyes closed, I didn’t dared to look. With his legs he forced my legs apart, and momentarily I felt him pulling my panties aside. It was then that I realised the wetness between my legs, as he gently pinched the lips of my pussy, before plunging two fingers as far as he could into me. As his fingers slid inside me, I found myself moaning and breathing heavier.

He explored the inside of my pussy with his fingers, and then I felt his thumb rest on my clitoris. As his thumb began to move I gasped and moaned. My legs opened wider as his thumb was circling my clitoris and his fingers began to fuck me. I was so wet that his fingers slid in and out easily. He finger fucked me for a few more moments, and then he removed his hand and grabbed my wrist pulling my hand towards him. Instinctively I struggled but he pulled harder. For the first time I opened my eyes and saw him standing on his knees between my legs, having an impressive hard cock pointing at me. He finally managed to put my hand on his cock and he wrapped my fingers around it. Then he moved my hand up and down over his cock, using it to masturbate.

When he let go, I continued to jerk him off on my own and he moved his fingers inside my pussy again. His thumb touched my clit and in a reflex I squeezed his cock harder. I guess he got the hint and focused on my clit. That bastard knew exactly what my body needed. His thumb kept teasing my clitoris causing my juices to run uncontrollably, and I was pumping his cock faster and faster. I opened my eyes again and watched my hand stroking his big hard cock. Then I looked at his face and saw his satisfaction. I felt sick and humiliated. At that moment I somehow realized what I was doing, what I was letting him do to me. But I knew there was no turning back now. I closed my eyes again and soon I was taken away by the sensation of his finger on my clit and my hand on his cock.

While I was stroking his cock I felt the tip of it in my entrance, slowly putting himself in me. First the head and then his full length entered me. I trembled and moaned in ecstasy with his first thrust. He started thrusting faster and took my leg and placed it on his shoulder.

He pounded me so hard that the van was shaking like there was an earthquake.

Suddenly he withdrew his cock, and I thought he was going to cum. But I was wrong. In a swift move he laid on his back, hugged my waist, and pulled me down on top of him in a 69 position. I was in no condition to protest. I knew that he wanted me to suck his cock in return but there was no way I was doing that. A loud moan escaped my lips when I felt his tongue beginning to lick my clitoris. I grabbed his cock with my hand. As he was bringing me to the peak of an orgasm I rubbed my pussy hard against his face. Within seconds I screamed, my body shuddered and kept shuddering as an orgasm overwhelmed me. Then I did it.  I dove down and took his cock in my mouth. Clarens’s cock was in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking his length with all my might and taking him to the back of my mouth.     

I sucked him with zeal and he rewarded me with his tongue slipping between my pussy lips and expertly sucking on my clit. We orally pleased each other for what felt like hours, almost like it was a competition to show who was the best. Eventually we stopped as he stood up and positioned me on all fours. I felt his hands cupping my ass cheeks, slowly fondling me and slightly opening them. He pushed my panties down as far as he could. Now I was on all fours, my tits hanging and my panties on my knees, totally exposed and waiting to be used by this disgusting man. He grabbed me by the waist and began to pull me toward his cock. I felt the head of his cock in my entrance again and then he pushed it to my pussy and thrust deep inside in one go. His cock began to move in long, strong thrusts and that was exactly what my body needed to explode.

Then, like he could read my mind, he reached around and began to play with my clitoris as he kept thrusting his cock in and out of my wet pussy. I screamed out again as a second orgasm overcame me, my muscles contracting on his finger and cock. He mounted me for several minutes and I backed up hard on his cock in every thrust. Then he pulled out of my pussy and turned me around. He moved his body higher and aimed his cock to my mouth, making me feel his pre-cum and my juices to my lips. This time I didn’t hesitated at all. Actually I was so far gone, I would enjoy anything at this stage, ready to give him whatever he wanted. I took hold of his cock and pulled him into my mouth.
  

Soon enough he couldn’t stand any longer. He grabbed his cock and troke it fast in front of my face. I stuck my tongue out as he spurted all over me, tasting him on my lips and tongue. His cum splashed across my eyes, my forehead, up into my hair, as he kept jerking off. In front of me.

As his orgasm was fading away, he pushed his cock back into my mouth. Again I left behind any hesitation as his cock plunged deep into my mouth. I swallowed his last drops and then worked my tongue over the length of his cock alternating between running my tongue over the length of his cock to moving the head inside my mouth

He slowly moved his now softening cock in and out of my mouth a few times until he finally withdrew. He got down on his knees and put his lips on mine pushing his tongue to my mouth. I let this dirty old man fuck me, lick me, put his cock in my mouth but strangely this felt more humiliating and sickening. His tongue finally found its way in my mouth as a slightly opened it. His kiss was long while his hands were busy all over my body. He started kissing me more intense and my own tongue responded as we end up mingling tongues. Finally he took his mouth away, and I was trying to catch my breath. Then reality hit me and I panicked. I felt sick and disgusted. Then panic hit me for what I’ve done. I got dressed rapidly, took my heels in my hands, opened the door and literally run out never looking back.

The most amazing thing was that we didn’t exchange a single word. Only moans escaped our lips like two animals. When I went home thankfully my husband was not there, probably he was still having fun with his friends while his wife was acted like a common slut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment