Friday, August 8, 2014

The rent man, part 2, illustrated, animated gif

I thought it was over but I was so wrong. He didn't even let her catch her breath before he started playing again with my wife’s defenseless pussy. Alternating from finger fucking to licking her pussy, he was sending her over the edge. She was continuously moaning as he kept stroking her pussy faster and faster.

       

Then he moved between her legs and spreading them wide open he started slamming her hard.She was letting out the sexiest moans and the more he increased his pace, the louder she got.  I couldn't believe that I was watching my wife get fucked like a whore by another man. I couldn't believe she was enjoying it cock so much.
      




       



He continued to fuck her pussy, in and out as she was encouraging him to fuck her.
“Yes, just ike that, yes... ooooh yes...” she moaned having another orgasm.
I suppose he couldn’t last any longer. Seeing her enjoying it so much it must have been a great turn on for him too. He climbed on top of her and pumped his cock into her face. I couldn’t clearly see it but I knew he was cuming. Judging from her body's response, she was having another orgasm while he was cuming on her face.
    


I was amazed! I never would have thought that I would see something like this. My wife just fucked another man.Not some stud, but a sleezy old bastard. And she enjoyed it so much, more than she ever enjoyed it with me. Hayes bent over and started kissing he in her mouth and it was clearly visible that she was kissing him back. I could also see  the waves of her orgasm flood her body as he kissed her for a minute or so.


My wife was trying to catch her breath as he came back with a paper and cleaned her up. I hide the tape, run to the bedroom, and fucked her pussy hard until she had an orgasm and I shot my load. I untied her and kissed her waiting for her to tell me what happened. She didn’t, she acted like every other time. Next day I tied her again and still she didn’t said a word. I placed the camera and left our house feeling that old-Hayes was waiting in his door. I came back two hours later and took the tape to watch what happened.
I saw Hayes enter our bedroom. You'd have thought he won the lottery by the grin on his face as he said, “Good girl, I knew I would find you here”. He went directly between her legs and licked her to an orgasm. Then he untied her! She was free to go but she didn’t! Well, thinking twice about it, this wasn't so strange after all.
He climbed on top of her in a 69 position placing his cock right at face, while he dove between her legs and began licking her pussy in earnest.She didn’t waste any time opening her mouth and letting his cock slide inside. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, gradually increasing her speed, taking more and more into her mouth each time.
 
Soon he went between her spread legs and started fucking her. Lifting her legs over his shoulders he was pumping his cock deep inside her. Every time he slammed into her she squealed with a high pitch voice.
  


He was pulling his cock almost all the way out and then hammering all the way back into her pussy as her body rocked slightly with the force of it.He was moving faster and harder in long strokes.
    


After a few minutes of this I couldn't take it anymore, I needed some relief. I pulled my cock out and started jacking off as I watched my wife being fucked by old-Hayes. I shot my load all over the place, when I saw her having an intense orgasm. She scratched her nails on his back and moaned loudly.
     


He fucked her for a good long ten minutes while she screamed and drove her hips back to meet his every thrust. I saw her cum at least another two more times.Then he moved upwards and offered her his cock. She willingly opened her mouth and began to suck it, pumping him to completion. opened She opened her mouth, taking his cum on her nose and lips and chin.. She stuck her tongue out and teased the tip of his cock as he shot his last rope of cum into her open mouth.
 


From that day she is totally submitted to him and I tape everything. She is a fucking slut, but strangely enough we both like it. I now tie her almost once every week. Every time this happens, I am watching the new tape and then go and fuck her brains out.

No comments:

Post a Comment