Saturday, August 23, 2014

At the office, illustrated, animated gif

I'm not a cheater. By that I mean that if given a choice I would not go even with the most handsome man. But the event I'm about to describe wasn't about choice, or if I had one I didn't resist all that much. It all started one Friday. I always had to work overtime on Fridays because we could never seem to get the job done before the weekend. I was usually the only one working overtime because I
was the newest in the department and that was just the way of things. I was 34 at the time, married for nine years.  There was this guy named Darrell there, who was a big tough looking black guy. He was the warehouse manager and he was working on the same project I was. I had to coordinate with him the loading of several trucks that needed to be ready for Monday. I hoped we could get through the day without having much contact as this guy was scaring me. Of course it was not to be, as Darrell entered my office while I was trying to get the paperwork in order.
"Well, got my paperwork ready yet. You're costing the company money if you keep me waiting,” he said. 
I didn't respond, I just hoped that he would get bored and leave me alone. He came behind my chair and he was looking down at me. I ignored him and tried to type faster but kept hitting the wrong keys and had to go back and correct my mistakes.
"You are nervous aren't you?" Darrell chuckled over my shoulder.
I was getting a little pissed, he was my problem and he didn't seem to be going away anytime soon, so I screwed up my courage and responded with, "Listen Darrell, you're the one slowing things up, I keep making mistakes filling the order because you make me nervous."


Darrell didn't say anything for a moment. Then I felt his hands on my shoulders, "Well baby, if I make you nervous I guess I should do something to help you relax, shouldn't I?"
That was obviously a rhetorical question because he didn't wait for an answer, he just spun my chair around and leaned over me, gripping my shoulders with his maws and looked into my eyes. I was so afraid I was frozen to my seat.
"Yeah, I know what'll make you more relaxed."
 He yanked me out of my chair and I stood there with my heart in my throat.
"Yeh, I know what'll relax you alright," he said.
That's when he pushed me down in my chair and with a sudden move he buried his head in my skirt that had risen up high. Everything happened so fast that I was speechless. All I could do was make little protests as he lifted my legs up high and I felt his hand puling aside my panties and his tongue contacting my pussy.

I was beyond any action, I had no idea what to do. My mind went completely blank when I felt Darrell's mouth sucking my clit. What the fuck was happening to me? My mind screamed. I couldn't believe that this guy was holding me and having his way with me. He gave me the most energetic leaking I'd ever had in my life. I'd had a few from boyfriends before and from my husband, but in comparison those previous experiences were like a child's tea party. I just lay there with Darrell's tongue exploring my pussy. The only sound was my gasping breathing and the sound of his tongue leaking my pussy. In my defence, there was nothing I could have done about this, he could do anything he wanted and I couldn't stop him. Also everything happened so fast that I didn’t have the chance to react. Although I wasn't exactly turned on by Darrell's attack, my body responded to the stimulation caused by his tongue. When he shoved his finger into my pussy and wiggled it, I came. My body stiffened in outrage as his finger went in and out of my pussy. I grunted with each spasm of my orgasm, my mind numb with the intense sensations caused by this forced orgasm. In all too short a time my intense orgasm slackened and I was lying there with my legs up, panting for breath as Darrell pulled his mouth off my pussy and looked down at me, his lips forming a devilish smile.
Then he licked his lips and said, "That should relax you a bit baby. Don't you think?"
I could only lie there gasping for breath.
Then Darrell said, "Now I think I could use a similar relaxation."
I knew exactly what he wanted and I was shocked by the image of me sucking his dick. I couldn't even imagine that. I began to struggle, but it was no use, Darrell was obviously much stronger than me. He hold my head steady and made me take his huge cock in my mouth. He pounded his cock in my mouth for a while, and then I thought I could finish him off with a blowjob. So I took over, grabbed his cock and started sucking him. I was licking his shaft all over and sucking him trying to give him a great time.

I could tell that I was succeeding to please him, and when he moved my hand and took hold of his cock, I thoought he wanted to stroke himself to completion. When he lowered himself and positioned his dick-head against my pussy I realised that I was mistaken again and he wanted more than a blowjob.
I begged, "No Darrell, please!"
But he could care less what I said, he had only one thing in his mind, he wanted to fuck me and there was nothing I could do about it.
"Come on, you know you want it. You came like a bitch in heat when I shoved a finger in there, so now you'll get to know what a real dick feels like, … my dick,” he said.
I moaned in agony as he began to shove his cock into my pussy and I felt him slither deeper and deeper into me. Then the bastard started fucking me hard and fast.

I could hear his grunts of pleasure as he used me like his fuck-toy. My body betrayed me again and I was near to a new climax. I started pushing back to feel him as deeper as possible. He hit a faster and faster pace, as he grabbed the chair to hold his balance. It was like an earthquake.

He gave me the fucking of my life and I came again moaning loud. Then suddenly he pulled his cock out of my pussy and brought it to my mouth. I was so slutty that I willingly sucked his cock until he came in my mouth.  I kept sucking at his huge manhood and I lovingly licked him clean.

As I lay there, gasping for breath I heard Darrell's breathy whisper in my ear, "You liked that, didn't you slut?"
All I could do was mumbled in shame-faced embarrassment. It was true, I had obviously liked what he'd done to me, otherwise, why had I just cum twice? What could I say, how could I live this down?
Then Darrell said, "Well honey, the next time you're tense, we'll know what to do, won't we?"
I just looked up at the big muscular man and nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment