Saturday, August 2, 2014

Tonia's misbehavior, Part 1, by ToniaIT, illustrated, animated gif

My name is Tonia and I leave in Italy. I am 32 years old, married for 8 years. To the people who know me I look a prim and proper housewife. What nobody knows is that I like to tease strangers and see them looking hungrily at me. I don't mind how the stranger looks like as long as he undresses me with his eyes. But I had never gone any further with another man, I am faithful to my husband. Since I don't' work, what I usually do every morning, is to dress in sexy outfits and go shopping alone, far away from my neighbor. Sometimes I take the bus when it is crowded so I can tease strangers.

Last summer we decided to paint our house. Since my husband works till late afternoon I was alone at home to supervise. The painter was at his early sixties and his name was Basile. He had the look of the man that was bored with his wife, being married for numerous years. Every other woman should be a goddess for him, so imagine the way he stared at me when he first saw me. I, on the other hand, was happy that I could tease a man without having to go out. So from the first day I toyed him. I was wearing sexy outfits and let him take good looks at me. I was turning my back to him and bend over to clean things, so he could take his time and stare at my round ass.


Another time I was writing the shopping list, putting my arms on the table, making sure that my cleavage was pointing straight at him. Poor Basile, I caught him looking down my cleavage so many times! I’m sure I gave him a show he wouldn't ever forget.

Every day I had a new idea. The worse I did was when I was relaxing in the sofa reading a magazine while he was painting the second floor. I was wearing a mini skirt that day. While I was resting my legs on the coffee table I almost gave him a full frontal upskirt view, allowing him to take glimpses almost up to my panties. Whenever I looked at him, his face was red from the heat and I could see he had a continuous hard on. I thought that he should rape me for what I was doing, and laughed at myself.

The last day Basile was going to paint our living room and he brought a helper along. His name was Stefano a fat 60 years old guy. This was great for me since I could tease two men at once. So I thought I should wear something sexier. I chosen my hot jean shorts that I used to wear at the beach. They are so short that when I bend a part of my ass cheeks is revealed. I matched them with a sexy knot shirt, since I think it looks nice with short shorts. Every now and then I was going in the living room and pretended to do something. I was bending, looking out from the window slightly opening my legs and in general tease them a lot. Their looks of lust were unbelievable, especially the fat "boy" couldn't take his eyes off me.

After a while they told me they needed a break and I offered to make them coffee. They gladly accepted my offer. I sat at the sofa and they rested in two chairs opposite me. They kept undressing me with their eyes. We made small chat and at some point we discussed of how they have fun in their free time. They both told me that they hang out at strip clubs where the girls are from Russia. “Naughty old boys!” I thought. Then Stefano said that Russian girls are ten times better than Italians. I didn't agree of course and I told them that we, Italian women, are the best in the world. “We just don't have to strip for leaving,” I added. Then Basile told me, “if you think the Italians are better, then demonstrate us how an Italian woman dance”.

I was upset from our argument and being an egoist I agreed to dance, without stripping of course. I wanted to show them that Italians are ten times better than any foreign woman. I put on my black high heels, of course I couldn’t dance with my slippers, Then I put on the song “fever” from Peggy Lee and started dancing the best I could. I knew how to do this, so I danced seductively like the strippers you see in live shows. I was bending in front of them, and shaking my ass sensually. My shorts are so short that every now and then I had to pull them down to avoid showing off too much of my bare ass.

A sensation of excitement rushed through my body. I really started feeling horny as hell and I even fondled my breasts and licked my lips. I was sure I was proving my point, giving them the best show I could.   
    
When the song ended I asked them what they thought. Stefano told me that I was quite good but he couldn't compare since I wasn't stripping but just dancing. I didn’t wanted to let this get out of hand so I replied “I guess we’ll never know.”



No comments:

Post a Comment