Sunday, July 27, 2014

Teasing Wife Gets Laid Part 2, by Sally Tart (Sallydysf@yahoo.com) Quick Edit by AB-2004, illustrated, animated gif

It was right around this time that we started thinking about having children. With me being 25 it was about time to start a family. So the birth control pills went in the trash. Each time we made love I was always hopping that this would be the time his little sperms would make their way to my eggs. And you know what they say. If at first you don’t succeed keep on trying until you do succeed. We tried a lot and a lot more. But after a year or so of no luck in the baby department I started thinking that
something wrong with me. After a few trips to the doctor and a ton of test she told me that I was fine. She said to have John come in and have some test done. I told John this and he got mad and said bullshit, he was fine, and that we’d just keep trying.
It was also around this time that our sex lives became a little wilder. We were having a "cook out slash pool party" in our backyard one afternoon. Being the hostess I wouldn’t have time to play in the pool so I didn’t dress in my bikini. I just slipped on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. After getting dressed as I was coming out of the bedroom John stopped me.
"Why don’t we tease the guys at the party a little today?" he said.
"Tease them like how!" I asked.
"I don’t know, maybe you could wear a mini skirt with no panties and flash our male guests from time to time."
I looked at him and said, "Yeah, keep dreaming big boy. That’s not going to happen."
John started playing with my left breast and said, "Well then, how about you go braless today? It would really turn me on to see the guys checking out your great set of tits. You have nice tits, what would it hurt teasing them a little?"
I said, "Are you kidding me? It would turn you on to see guys checking out my boobs?"
"Hell yes it would," John replied. "Will you do it for me baby?"
I smiled at him and said, "Okay love. If it'll make you that happy, why not."
I went back in the bedroom and removed my shirt and bra. With the bra gone I put the white tee shirt back on. The A/C in the house was really low and the cool air had my nipples sticking out a good inch. My breasts stand up real nice with out a bra with just a little sag. They just bounce all around like water balloons when I walk. 
I went in the kitchen and started getting things together for our guest due in a few hours. John came in and said, "Now that’s what I’m talking about."
He came over to me and started playing with my breasts right through my shirt. He had been out cleaning the grill.
I pushed him away and said, "Stop it, you’re all dirty."
As he was walking back outside he said, "The guys are going to love your hard nipples. They’ll all be wishing they could suck on them."
I just hoped the wives and girls didn’t think I was acting too sluttish by letting my boobs bounce all over in front of their husbands and boyfriends. Our party was in full swing by early evening. Everybody seemed to be having fun and the beer was flowing like water. John and I are not big drinkers so we had to pace ourselves. The guests were drinking the stuff like it was the last day they were going to get any. My self, just three beers and I’m out of it. John always says I’m a very cheep date. But then, all he can do a six pack and he’s drunk. So after two beers I started drinking the punch. I wasn’t sure how many John had had. Then I was in the kitchen getting more buns out and one of John’s friends named Mark came in. 
"Shit Mindy, is it cold in here or are you just happy to see me?"
I looked at him and said, "What are you talking about?" Thinking he was drunk and just not making sense.
Mark laughed and pointed at my chest and said, "Your nipples are really sticking out. Not that that's a bad thing. I like it. I was just asking if you’re horny or cold, that’s all?"
I turned a real dark shade of red as I turn way from him and said, "Mark your crazy."
But Mark moved up behind me and said, "Don’t be mad at me. I was just hoping that I turned you on and that what was making your nipples so hard."
I knew I shouldn’t be talking to Mark about the state of my nipples so I just said, "Mark I think you’ve had a little too much to drink. Maybe you should go back out by the pool."
He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around facing him, "Would you mind if I give one of your nipples a kiss first?"
I was just about to go running for John, when he came in the door and said, "Where’s those buns?"
I took the opportunity to follow John back outside with the buns in my hand, leaving Mark in the kitchen alone. As we walked back out I thanked him, "You just saved me from being raped in the kitchen."
"How’s that?" he asked.
"I’ll tell ya later," I told him.
So after the party was over and things were all cleaned up I headed for bed. I had just taken my shirt off when John walked in the bedroom. He walked up behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands. As he was rolling my hard nipples around he said, "Your tits were a big hit today."
"A big hit in what way?" I asked.
He said he was in the pool floating around and floated over by a group of guys standing next to the pool. They were talking about how nice your tits looked. They were hoping that you would get pushed in the pool so they could get a good look at your hard nipples. He said this gave him an instant hard-on hearing them talk like that. When I told him what had happened in the kitchen and John went nuts. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed.
"Why didn’t you let Mark kiss your nipple?"
I hit him on the arm and said, "Yeah, right! If I did that he'd tell all your friends and the guys would be lined up. I’m sure you'd like all your friends kissing your wife's nipples."
John had my shorts and panties off in record time. And just as fast he was on top of me and between my legs. As he was slipping his hard cock inside me he asked, "Do you think you would have liked for Mark sucking on your nipples?"
As John shoved into me I just moaned, "Mmmmm, maybe."
"Next time, will you let him kiss them?" As I hooked my legs around John’s hips and pushed up to him I moaned out, "Mmmmm yes, next time."
 
That statement made John into a wild man. He started pumping into me hard and fast. I don’t recall him ever screwing me as hard and as fast as he was right then. And feel good, wow, it felt great! I had no idea that this little boob show that I put on that day would make us both so horny. We didn’t have sex that night we fucked.  
In fact, we fucked almost all night. John just kept going forever that night. I’m not sure how many orgasms I ended up having that night. The next morning after a long slow wake up screw John told me he had a plan for our next party.
His plan was as follows: It didn’t have to be a party it could be any get together. He wanted me to dress a little sexier and do a little teasing. He would have a few drinks and act like he was really drunk and falling asleep in a chair near me. I could lead some guy on as he watches though slitted eyes. If the guy whoever might be started getting too out of my control John could wake up and look around like he didn’t know what was going on, putting a stop to any action going on.
I said, "You're asking me to act like a slut with one of your friends?"
"It could be anybody," John replied. "It doesn’t have to be one of my friends. It could be just some guy that you find attractive, it doesn’t matter who. After all you're not going to be doing anything but teasing him."
"And just how far would I go with this person?" I asked.
"Just as far as you want. If he starts thinking that he’s going to get into your panties, I’ll wake up and save you. Then I’ll be the one getting in your panties later. You know how good that'll be."
I told John that he was nuts and that it was a bad thing to do to some poor guy. He laughed and said, “Fuck he’ll have hands to take care of himself later. And guys like being teased. Then after we're done with him we can go take care of each other. What ya think?"
I smiled and said, "I think I’ll need a few drinks to do this, but what the hell, sounds like it could be fun."
John hugged me and said, "Maybe we could try something next weekend."
I gave him a hug and kiss back and said, "I’m sure you'll think of something."


No comments:

Post a Comment