Sunday, July 20, 2014

Teasing Wife Gets Laid Part 1, by Sally Tart (Sallydysf@yahoo.com) Quick Edit by AB-2004, illustrated, animated gif

My name is Mindy, I’m married to John. John and I have been married for 11 years. We are both 29 years old. This story I’m about to tell you took place 4 years ago when we were 25. John was the man that took my cherry when I was 17 and in High School. That happened in the back seat of his Fathers car out by the lake. I had been out with a few boys before John but none of them got too far with me. My first real puppy love was Terry. I let him play with my then young breasts and he was the first boy to touch my vagina. For that matter once he was playing with me as we were making out. I didn’t know what was happening to my body. I know now that I was about to have my first orgasm with
Terry. But I made him stop when my body started responding in this new way. Terry stole a car not long after that and he ended up going away to boy’s school. That was the end of our relationship.
I then started dating my now husband John. Now a little about myself. I’m not real tall, only 5’2" and 101 lbs., my measurements are 34D-24-35 and I have brown-black hair. Now John keeps himself in great shape. He works out every day and looks very hot if you ask me. So together we make a very nice looking couple. A few years into our marriage John started bringing these men's magazines into our home. You know the ones, Playboy, Penthouse, Gallery and some others. At first I was upset about these magazines. I felt like he liked looking at other women over me. But John assured me that I was the only woman for him. Sure he looked at the girls in these magazines but none of them held a candle to me, he would say. He knew just what to say to smooth me over. Anyway John said he got them for the stories. He couldn’t believe all the things that guys got their wives to do. I told him they are not true stories, just some perverts writing them. In any case John would read them stories for hours on end.
One day I was home alone and picked up one of his magazines to read what had him so engrossed all of the time. The first one I read was about some guy that liked for his wife to go out and screw other guys. Then come home and have sex with him with the other mans sperm still inside her. I was thinking how sick this was and how could any guy enjoy something like this? I went on to the next story. It was along the same lines, wife getting fucked and her husband going nuts about it. The way some of the stories worded what was happening was starting to get to me. I don’t know why but I slipped off my shorts and started rubbing my pussy right through my little bikini panties. I’ve never masturbated a lot in my 25 years but this story was getting to me big time. I got the crotch of my little panties super wet. Without even thinking about it, my fingers ran down over my mound to my wet slit. I ran my middle finger up and down my pussy slit a few times making it very wet. I then started rubbing my hard clitoris with my index and middle fingers.
I put the magazine down, closed my eyes and made up my own story in my head. My mind played out this story in my head: I was having sex with my brother in-law in his bedroom. It was hot and sweaty and after we both came he left the room leaving me flat on my back in the middle of his rumpled bed with his cum running out of me. Then John came into the room and climbed between my legs. He slipped his rock-hard cock in my cummy pussy and moaned how good it felt with his brother's cum inside me. As I played this out in my head I had this great orgasm.
Well, I was hooked now. I would read some of the stories over and over again. I didn’t let John know that his sweet little wife was reading his books and getting herself off sometimes three times a day. I was now happy when I would see him bring a new magazine home with him. As time went on one night we were laying in bed reading. I was reading my People magazine and John one of his men's magazines. I looked down and saw he was sporting a big hard-on in his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock and asked him if the story he was reading was that good?
He moaned, "Yes."
"What’s it about?" I asked.
He said, "It’s about some guy's wife taking turns fucking her husband and then his friend in the same bed."
As I stroked his cock I said, "Oh, so that stuff really turns you on doesn’t it?" John moaned, "Mmmm, yes."
Stroking his cock faster and keeping the game going I then said, "Would you like to watch me screw one of your friends?"
Closing his eyes and laying his head back on the pillow John moaned, "Mmmm, oh yes, that would be so sexy."
On the one hand I was half-angry and on the other half turned-on to hear my husband say that. I then asked, "So you would like to feel another man's sperm inside my pussy, would you?"
John moaned out, "OH GOD YES!"
His hard cock jerked in my hand and sperm came flying out. A big wad of cum landed on his belly and as I milked more out it run over my fingers as I kept jacking him off.
Once I had him milked dry I asked him in an angry tone, "So who would you like to see a stranger fuck me?"
 He knew that from the tone of my voice I wasn’t happy. John said, "Oh honey, I would never let some guy fuck you. And I wouldn’t like to see that. It’s just a fantasy thing. You know a guy thing."
I looked at him and said, "A guy thing? What's that? I don’t have a fantasy of seeing you fuck other girls."
He tried to hug me but I pushed him away and told him to go clean up his fantasy cum and leave me alone. I let him go to sleep that night thinking I was mad at him. I for sure didn’t let him know that I was just as turned-on about the idea as he was.
The next morning I woke up dreaming about sex with strange men. My hips were moving up to meet my dream lover as I moaned out that I was cumming. As my orgasm flashed through my body I opened my eyes to see that John had the crotch of my little black lace panties pulled to the side and was sucking on my hard clit.  
I held his head in my hands, rolled my hips up to his mouth and groaned, "OH GOD YESSSSS I’M CUMMINGGGGG!!" Finally my orgasm came to an end as John kept licking my pussy from top to bottom. When he stopped licking, he said, "What were you dreaming about young lady?"
I lied and said nothing, that it was what he'd done and that it just felt so good. John laughed and said, "Bullshit. Is that why you moaned out, 'oh god fuck me Tom' before you woke up? Tom who? What Tom were you dreaming about?" Well it was time for the truth so I said in a very low voice, "Your brother. I was dreaming that your brother was screwing me. Don’t ask me why, it just came to me in my sleep."
John smiled and said, "See, you're just like me. Is it so bad to have a fantasy?" he asked as he was moving up over the top of me.
I said, "Well, maybe not, as long as it’s just a fantasy. I would never really want have sex with your brother."
"I would hope not! But you can always pretend like you’re having sex with Tom if you want. Just close your eyes and think that Tom is sliding his hard cock in you right now."
John lined his cock up to the entrance of my very wet pussy and pushed just the head inside me. I moaned, "Mmmmmm yes."
John then said, "Why don’t you tell Tom what you would like him to do to you?"
I closed my eyes and played right into his hand. I moaned, "Oh god Tom, fuck me, please fuck me."
John pushed his hard cock deep inside me and said, "Does Tom's cock feel good deep inside your pussy?"
"OH GOD YES!" I moaned out as I pushed back to meet his thrusts.
John started pump his hard cock in my wet pussy fast and hard.
He then whispered in my ear, "Would you like Tom to cum inside you?"
Pumping back to him I moaned, "Yes, YES! Cum with me, cum in me. YES! YES! Give me your cum."
John was now pumping in and out of me at full speed. He was fucking me like he had years ago. I was going out of my mind under him as I tried to keep in time with him. All this time my orgasm was building deep inside me. Then John pushed deep into me and moaned out, "Oh God! I’m going to cum in my brother's wife!"
That did it for me as I pushed back to John's jerking cock. His sperm was squirting deep into me as I moaned very loud, "OH YES TOM! FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM!" My orgasm took over my body as I milked John's cock with my spasming pussy, imagining that it was his brother Tom cumming deep inside of me.
Well, that was the real start of our roll playing. From that morning on we would read sexy stories together then play them out in the bedroom. John even went so far as to get some sex toys to add to our fun. One of our favorites is this rubber-vibrating dildo. It’s over a foot long and a little bigger around than a D battery. It is dark brown and looks just like a real black man's penis. Not that I’ve seen any in real life, mined you. John used that thing on me and we acted like I was getting fucked by a black man then John would have his turn with me. Our sex lives just kept getting better and better.


End of part 1


Part 2 at: http://reluc-wives-stories.blogspot.com/2014/07/teasing-wife-gets-laid-part-2-by-sally.html



No comments:

Post a Comment