Saturday, May 17, 2014

The rent man, part 1, illustrated, animated gif

My wife Ellen and I have a great sex life. We like to play out a lot of sex games. Every now and then I tie my wife blindfolded to the bed and then I am leaving the house, come back later and fuck her. Every time we play this game, when I come home to fuck her, I find her sloppy wet.  I decided to place a camera without her knowing, to see if any reaction when she is left alone. When I came back I went to our bedroom and I got an immediate hard on, seeing her lying naked waiting to be fucked. Instead of humping her right away, I took the tape from the camera and put it in our video.
Peeping at my wife made me even harder. About 7 uneventful minutes of tape passed when I heard the doorbell ring. She trembled. Then I heard the door open.
“What the fuck?” I thought.
“Is anybody here?” I heard a voice recognising the house owner.
“Holly shit,” my wife murmured and tried to set herself free.
Then I remembered that he had kept a key to our house, but I never allowed him to use it. He is a sleazy bald, thin guy in his 60's living next door.
“Hello there, I know you are in,” he shouted again.
“Hi Mr. Hayes, my husband will be back in an hour, please come back later ” my wife said loudly in a tremble voice.
“Where are you Ellen?” he asked.
“I … I am in the bedroom, but please don’t come in here,” she said in agony.
Of course this made him curious. He must have been in our bedroom door when he said in amazement “Wow, what do we have here?”
Her face turned red. “Please Mr. Hayes, get out of here, please.”
“Wow Ellen, I didn’t knew you are such a naughty girl,” he said as he moved closer and now I could see him in the camera.
“Please Mr. Hayes, go away,” she pleaded again.
“Relax,” he said as he looked closer to her naked body.
There was silence for a while and I thought the old bastard left our house. To my great surprise he reappeared, totally naked and climbed onto our bed. My wife felt his presence again and shouted, "what are you doing???"
"I said relax," he said and grabbed her legs trying to get access to my wife's naked pussy!  She gave up a fight pleading him continuously, but he managed to turn her to her side and forced his fingers in her.
She pleaded desperately for him to stop, but he didn’t.
“I never thought you were such a fox Ellen,” he said in ecstasy, as he kept finger fucking her fast and hard.
Then he bent over and buried his face in her pussy. She tried to set herself free but of course with no outcome.
“You are so wet,” he moaned as he licked her pussy.
“No, no, please,” she moaned.
"You like that don't you?” he said and she just moaned “NOOOO”.
But I noticed that she was not trying anymore to set free. Either she gave up or she was actually enjoying it.
It started being obvious that her resistance was fading, as I saw that her body became more relaxed. She didn’t reacted at all when he moved her in a more comfortable position. He laid her on her back and spread her legs open, getting a better access to her pussy. In a while I was positive that she was enjoying it. I heard her moaning as she was spreading her legs wider and then wrapping them around him, kneading his back and sides with her toes
He kept leaking her until he made her orgasm.
“Fuck noooo,” she moaned and her body trembled.
“That’s a good girl, cum to Mr. Hayes tongue, I am good at this,” he said proudly for his accomplishment.
I was shocked to see my wife cum for this sleazy old man. Immediately he stood and placed his cock at the lips of her cunt.
“No, don't do this, not this, please don’t” she pleaded, possibly as a last attempt to make him stop. I am not sure though, if she truly wanted him to stop..
Of course no pleading could stop him now, he was in heaven totally enjoying this. Once in her, he started fucking her in frenzy, like a man possessed. I guess that comes from not having sex for years or he was indeed a really good fucker. Holding her toes he was pounding her pussy, fucking her into submission.
My wife surrendered and groaned out a powerful orgasm and that was a second shock for me.
"I'm going to do anything I want to you," he said and slapped her ass cheek, hard.
She moaned loudly and I knew it was from pleasure, not pain. I frequently spank her during sex and she loves it.
“You like it my little whore?” he asked as he somehow managed to turn her doggy style.
Instead of a reply, she moaned and moaned as he kept pounding her married pussy. I still couldn't believe my eyes, but I was enjoying watching and I was getting hotter than hell.
“You fucking love it, don't you?” he asked again as he started taking long hard slamming strokes into her while slapping her ass once in a while.
"Fuck yes! Fuck me! Oh yes fuck me!" she screamed
I watched as he fucked her hard and fast for about 5 more minutes. She was screaming and moaning deeply on every thrust of his cock.Eventually he couldn’t last long and he shouted “I am fucking cumming.” Giving her one last thrust he shot his load in her married pussy. Her body shudder and her legs moved uncontrollably up and down against his sides until she wrapped them around him. He grabbed her head and kissed her hard and I was stunned to see that she was kissing him back
End of part 1

Part 2 at: http://reluc-wives-stories.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-rent-man-part-2-illustrated-animated.html

No comments:

Post a Comment