Saturday, December 21, 2013

Taken Part 1, by Anny, illustrated, animated gif

My name is Anny and I’m 32 years old. I am married, working hard, and do the most to keep my shape. I was driving the same road every day going to work. It was very early in the morning, as I’ll do anything to avoid traffic. I really needed to pee and I knew I was close to a rest stop. I couldn’t stand it so I stopped. The rest stop should be empty, judging by there was no car in the lot, but did have quite few truck holding up for the night and not yet back on the road. I went inside and to my
surprise I saw a sign in ladies room that they were broken. I looked around and the men’s room seemed empty. “What the hell,” I thought and went in. I made my way over to the farthest stall in the rest stop. But when I opened the door, there was an elderly man sitting on the can jacking his enormous fat cock, maybe eight or nine inches. I was stunned. With my face turned red I said, "Sorry," and began to walk away.
He quickly got up off the can, actually quite surprising considering his girth, grabbed my shoulder, and pulled me forcefully in the stall. I was shocked and hardly kept my balance.
"I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you I just wanted to use the toilet, please let me go," I apologized.
"Use the toilet, huh? Don’t you know that you are in the men’s room?" he said accusingly.
"No really, I was just confused," I said just wanting to give a quick reply. I then noticed he still had his gigantic dick out and was still slowly stroking it as he spoke to me. I guess I stared a little bit too long cause he was smiling.
“It’s big ah?” he said.
I immediately took my eyes of it.
"Let me just touch you, I need to finish. You don’t have to do anything."
"No, please let me go…" I pleaded but he interrupted me, "Aw come on, help me out and I’ll pay you."
"Whaaat? Do I look like a whore?" I yelled and I again attempted to leave.
This time he was even more physical as he pushed me against the wall and quickly shoved his right hand up my skirt. Stunned at his aggressiveness and slightly apprehensive that he might become even more violent or had some sort of weapon, I didn’t resist. He immediately found his way inside my panties and began to massage my pussy. Strangely this guy knew exactly what to do and we both felt my juices run in less than thirty seconds.
"See I knew you’d like it. Don’t you want me to lick you? I’d love to put my lips in your sweet pussy," he whispered to me in a strange tone that sounded like  he cared for me.
I admit, I didn’t cared anymore, but I made out a weak “No”.
He lifted my blouse exposing my bra and fondled my tits with his free hand. Then he grabbed my hand and guided it towards his cock.
As his hand was manipulating my pussy, I took hold of his cock and pumped it fiercely.

We kept pleasuring each other when he said again, "you want me to lick you, don’t you?" As I let out a moan, he grabbed my arm and led me outside the rest room. We hardly straightened our clothes as we exited. I knew what I was letting him do was disgusting, yet I couldn’t resist any more. As I stumbled through the parking lot, I was on the lookout for anyone who might see us. There was no one outside this time in the morning but as we approached his truck, I knew that if someone was looking they would see me flushed red, being led by this man. He finally let go of me to open the cab door and practically pushed me in ahead of him. I laid with my face down and my back at him as he immediately started to take off my skirt and pull down my panties. I tried to protest but it was too late now. I was treated like a common whore and didn’t do anything to stop this.

Thinking I had to say something, he turned me on my back and then buried his face between my legs. Then I felt his wet lips and tongue on my pussy. I knew that I was bending to his will and there wasn’t much I could do about it. In fact I was in a dream world. Here I was, a beautiful and married woman, like a whore, on the front bench seat of a semi, letting a fifty maybe even sixty year old guy lick my pussy. Actually "lick “ is not the appropriate word, he was literally eating my pussy like a hungry animal
He brought me to the edge of orgasm twice, and every time he stopped. I’m sure he was doing it on purpose. I started to really moan and finally plead for him to finish me. That’s when he stopped again. To my greatest disbelief, I heard myself saying, “you can’t stop now.” What a sight I must have been. Panting and begging him eat my pussy and bring me to orgasm.

He said he would finish me, but that it would be anyway he wanted. I was so pathetic, but still managed to state that he will use only his mouth and hands. He agreed and I saw the grin in his face and felt so humiliated. Then he buried his face in my pussy again. My mind was screaming that I must be crazy, but my body had other thoughts, I was feeling an unbelievable orgasm building up. I decided that I couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to cum badly so my hand moved to my clit and started massaging it. His violent temper reappeared and he scolded me for touching myself. He moved his body upwards and when I questioned him on his intentions, he said it was up to him "how he will finish me." He promised not to do anything I did not want him to do and that he will keep the deal.
I knew what was coming, but I didn’t care anymore. I wanted to have this orgasm so badly I would have agreed to anything. He came up my body and started fondling squeezing my breasts. As he came higher and started to nuzzle and kiss my neck, I realized that he was naked from the waist down. I felt his giant cock rubbing between my legs. He kept nuzzling me and saying, "You are my slut. Your pussy belongs to me." I did nothing but moan and somehow confirmed his statement. I move my hand to grab his cock, and began stroking it, pulling it closer and closer to my pussy, until I was rubbing his cock over my clit.

"So you want me to fuck you?" he arrogantly asked.
Totally surrendered to his wills I moaned, "Yes! God, please fuck me!"
"Is this what you want?" he whispered in my ear between lick, as I was now trying to pull him inside me.
"Yes... I want your cock so bad, "I moaned.
"Then you need to suck me first."
He went off of me and took off my blouse. Then he quickly positioned my head to his lap, inches away from his cock. I greedily took his cock in my mouth as he started fondling my tits.
"Come on, take it deeper. Suck it harder you bitch."It was starting to get light outside and for a split second, I worried if others might pass by and see me with this dirty old man.
"Mmmmm, nothing better than turning a woman into my slut. Suck me, suck me good."
Even his dirty talking and the humiliation I felt, was turning me on. I gagged on his cock as he began to ram vigorously into my mouth. I was spitting up and drool began flowing out of my mouth.
"What a good girl," he praised me.
After worshipping his cock, he finally withdrew from my mouth and pushed my back.
“Now I will give you the fucking that you need,” he said and went between my legs.
Then as he took hold of my ankles, and lifted my legs up and wide, he said, "Hold them high."
I obeyed instantly and then he said, "Now my little slut, I’m gonna show you what that little pussy is really made for."
As he pushed his monster cock into my pussy, I couldn’t hold back my eagerness. I wanted to cum so badly, my pussy was wet and wanted to take as much of his mighty cock as it could handle. As he began to fuck me slowly I felt I was about to explode.

"You like it, don’t you? You was ready for it, eh?” 
"Oh yes, Fuck me."
"Yes, I‘ll make you come now, you deserve it," he said
And indeed he did. Slowly, in a steady rhythm, he brought me to a smashing, convulsive, mind-blowing orgasm
"Oh fuck, I’m cumming," I moaned loudly, oh so loudly, as I jerked and spasm, my whole body having an unbelievable orgasm.
He just kept pumping away enjoying my trembling body. He fucked me fast and hard for some more time. But he couldn’t last more, this should be very exciting for him too. He moved me between his legs and I knew what he wanted and what was about to come. I took him willingly in my mouth as he guided my head up and down his shaft.

He began to cum, and I went crazy, gripping his cock and then squirting cum out, in alternating spasms. He pumped his cum inside me for what seems an eternity and I carried on loving his cock.
When I came to my normal senses, I rush my-self out of the truck without even straightening my self.

1 comment: