Sunday, May 14, 2017

Bad Habit, illustrated, animated gif

It was a warm summer evening at the end of a busy day. I was on my way to the market to pick up the day's supplies and then go home and prepare a meal for my husband. I was wearing a short skirt, a thin top and white heels. I like wearing heels, I like the way I feel in them. 

I have a bad habit I smoke cigarettes regularly, in one day I use 8-10 cigarettes. Rummaging through my bag as I went I seemed unable to find a lighter for my cigarette. As I looked around I saw an elderly man of at least 50 or more years walking down an alley, and noticed a gold cigarette lighter in his hand. He was wearing a classic hat, which I found a bit funny. I turned and walked towards him, and when I approached I asked politely if I could borrow his lighter. He smiled at me, bent towards me and lit the cigarette that was in my mouth.

I inhaled on the cigarette as the gentleman said to me, "Young pretty things like you shouldn't be smoking, it'll make you as wrinkly as I am before your time. Not many smokers make it to my age without an illness. Lots of my mates ended up dying from smoking. Even though you look as sexy as hell when you purse your smooth pink lips around the butt of that cigarette and sucking in the smoke, it makes your breath and clothes smell so bad no one will want to come close!"

"No one has complained much so far," I retorted. "My husband has no problem."

"Ahh honey," He responded, "How about when you're as old as I am. The only way I can get my lips kissed, let alone any other part of me, is when I hand over money. No sexy thing wants me now, and the women my age don't like the smoking or smell around them. You wouldn't want an old smelly dirty man like me!"

"Now I don't know..." I said teasingly, stubbing my cigarette out under my heel and playing into the situation. "Sometimes women find themselves wanting an old smelly dirty man like you. Some of us get a kick from turning on a man so much older than them."

"Hah! Well, I have yet to find a woman like that!" He chortled, and then looked closer at me.

"One day you might," I said and winked, and went to walk off past him.

"Too right." He said and stepped closer invading my personal space.

"One day I will get a woman like that... I may have just found myself a lady like that otherwise why would you be saying these things. Unless you're a little tease, and there's nothing good about a teasing woman who leads an old horny and desperate man on."

He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face and neck. I could smell the tobacco on his breath, and my hair started to stand to attention with goosebumps appearing all over my body. I looked left and right for another person nearby but there was no-one around.

“I... I have to go now,” I said but it went to deaf ears
He grabbed my wrists with a strong grip and pinned my hands to the wall either side of my head.He was so much more powerful than me, even at his age. Another shiver ran down my spine, this time a mix of adrenaline and fear. 

He leaned his face close to mine and said, "So, kiss my lips then."
It was more a statement than a question, as I had no way out. His old chapped lips moved in against my soft warm mouth. First, he kissed me full on the mouth and then went to suck on my top and then bottom lip over and over as if he was trying to be erotic in some form of tantric fashion. I had no option but to allow him to probe his tongue deep into my mouth.

He pushed his whole body against mine, pressing me to the wall and then he released my wrists from his tight grip as his weight now had me locked into a fixed position. He quickly reached to my top and his fingers roamed across my breast. He pulled and manipulated my breasts, pinching my nipples hard and causing me to gasp out loud from the pleasure and pain sensation. He kissed me again and, without knowing why I responded. At first without much passion, but as I resigned myself to the fact he was kissing me I started to allow myself to enjoy his tongue.

With a fingertip, he pulled my top down and pressed his lips and sucked my left nipple. It was supposed to be an innocent tease and now he wanted to claim every part of me. I allowed myself to break one rule, kissing a man other than my husband, but the situation was getting way out of hand. I’m not like that, I'm not a slut. I don't even like sex all that much. Yet, here I was in a deserted alley, allowing a total stranger kissing and biting my nipples.

         
"Little slut, I'm going to warm my fingers up deep in your pussy. I sure hope you're wet as I'm going to ram my fingers as deep into your cunt as I can." 

As he said that, I came to the shocking realization that I was turned on and my panties were soaking wet. His hand slid up my thigh swiftly, then I saw a filthy grin as he realized I was wet.
"Oh baby, you've just shown me a sign that you were ready and wanting this today, you are perfectly ready for all I'm about to do to you.”

He pulled my top down so that both of my breasts would stay exposed to him.I looked up at his face, I could see the lust and enjoyment he was getting from this situation. My pussy had become very wet since he had invaded my personal space. With one hand he pulled my wet panties to the ground and pressed his finger inside me. My body spasmed at the intrusion. He pulled away for only a second before pushing back into me, this time using two fingers. I whimpered as his fingers began moving inside me expertly in and out of my pussy.

I tried hard to suppress a moan rising in my throat but I couldn’t. I was enjoying what he was doing to me with his hands. It felt like he was stretching me so wide. 

"Now, Now," he said, "don't make too much noise."
I could feel him wriggling his fingers and bending them inside me, and pushing at the walls inside my pussy. Then he started to ram his fingers in and out of me, firmly and hard, so that each time it sent a huge wave of pleasure through me as he roughly filled my pussy.

I had been so caught up in the sensation of him stuffing my pussy with his fingers that I hadn't realized that he had managed to undo his flies on his trousers with his other hand. He had exposed his thick cock to me that had a large bulbous head. His wrinkled balls dropped down bellow. He said nothing as he turned me around, so he could lean forwards and penetrate my soaking wet and pulsing pussy. He filled me with his thick shaft, the feeling was so pleasurable and so naughty. I grabbed the wire fence and moaned in pleasure. Here in a deserted street he thrust his hips into me and forced his cock into my young married pussy.

        
He grabbed me by the waist and drove his cock into me in slower steady thrusts. I spread my legs a little wider for balance and bent down holding on to my ankles to ease his penetration. His cock was massaging every part of my insides, making me shiver with pleasure. I came hard on him, pushing against his cock to get it as far into me as I could, moaning for him. Every thrust after that was like a smaller orgasm, catching me in the pleasure. There I was, a decent married woman, naked from the waist up, skirt pushed right up, being fucked in an alley like a cheap hooker, moaning and enjoying every thrust that this old stranger was giving me.

              
He fucked me harder and harder, his pace increasing and his balls now slapping against my skin. He raised his right hand and spanked my ass cheek as he thrust harder and deeper into my pussy. His thighs were slapping hard against my ass as he drove his cock into me with a steady, fast rhythm. Each stab of his cock into my pussy drove me closer to another earth shattering orgasm. I was panting loudly, moaning from the pounding I was getting.

              
I could feel his thrusts becoming more urgent, and his legs started to shake. I knew he was ready to cum and that brought me over the edge. I came hard with his cock inside me. He brought me to a huge convulsing orgasm, waves of passion and sexual satisfaction washed over me.He knew that he'd made me cum again as I bucked wildly while the waves of release flowed from my head to toe.

"Ohhh yes you naughty girl, I’m gonna cum too" he groaned as he removed his dick from my pussy and began to stroke it furiously.

Forced by an unexplainable urge I quickly turned around. I found myself mesmerized, submissively going to my knees and taking his cock into my mouth. I wanted to please him badly. I wanted to suck his cock. It was my way of showing him how bad I needed to please him like he pleased me. I grabbed his thighs and bobbed my head furiously back and forth.
.

"Holy fuck," he moaned looking down as the head of his cock popped in and out of my mouth.
He couldn't last long and didn't last long. He shouted he was going to cum and with that, he shot his hot sperm into my mouth.
"You're so dirty, take my cum," he groaned and I grabbed his cock and began slowly jerking him off, directing jet after jet of warm cum directly into my mouth.
             


He came like a cannon.He was unstoppable, it seemed like he would never end. Finally, he took hold of his cock holding it tightly by the base, directing it so that the final string of thick cum shot upwards across my chest, coating my dress and tits.

He tucked his now shrinking cock into his boxers and did his trousers back up. He leaned forward and gave me a surprisingly gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you, you filthy little slut," he said and then he was off and away down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment