Sunday, May 29, 2016

Buying A Computer, illustrated, animated gif

I have never been one for sharing my wife. She is quite sexy. At 37 with two kids, Mary maintains a nice 150 pounds on her 5 foot two inch body. Her 36d's are the best I have ever seen, and they have firmed up nicely since she started working out. Her long brown hair goes just past her shoulders, which makes her figure look about perfect. This is tough for me, because I am in a constant state of sexual arousal. However, Mary isn't the most sexually driven or creative woman. Don't get me wrong: When we do it, it is great. I just wish she would get more creative and want to make it with me more than twice a month.

Anyway, one night we were out shopping for a computer for her. She recently lost her bank job and was starting a web based business from home. The kids were with friends for the night, which made me hope for some quality time alone with her later that night. When we went out, Mary was in her business look: white shirt, knee length skirt, high heels. Nothing fancy, but her big, full breasts looked so nice. Apparently, I wasn't the only one to notice this. Mary didn't see me slip into the computer store. I had told her I would be a while because I had some questions about an exhaust problem on our car. I told her to call me on my mobile phone when she was done and I would meet her then. However, the auto store was closed for inventory, so instead of spending the better part of an hour in there, I never made it through the doors.

When I caught sight of Mary, she was chatting with this guy in front of the computer section. She was smiling and being friendly. In fact, it looked like a flirty friendly. I was surprised of what I saw, so I moved into the next aisle. There was only one other clerk in the store, and he never saw me come in. I got to thinking how lax the security was, and wondered how much expensive equipment these guys have stolen out from under them while hitting on customers. The clerk helping her was about 25. He was a decent looking guy, and he had that womanizing look about him. He introduced himself as Larry and after some more small talk he asked her what specifically she was looking for. They began to chat about her web based business. His partner told him he was heading out. Larry told him goodnight and that he would close the store when my wife was done shopping.

Once his buddy left, Larry thought he and Mary were alone. If only he knew the husband of the woman he was eyeing was not more than twenty feet away. They talked about pricing and features. Mary found one she really wanted, but the price was a little steep. Add to it a good software package and accessories, and it started to add up. The price would top two grand. Quite a bit more than we had in the bank, and the last thing we needed was to add that to the credit card.

"Do you have any type of financing plan?" she asked.

"Nope" he replied. "We have been shafted too many times with customers who defaulted."

I knew Mary really wanted the computer. "Isn't there any way to bring the price down?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I don't think you would be willing to do what needs to be done for that" Larry said.

I couldn't believe that she didn't storm right out of the store. Instead, she asked, "what do you mean?"

Larry looked at her for minute and said "A blow job would cut the price in half."

Holy shit! What kind of a slut did he think my wife was? A blowjob for a discount on a computer? She hardly blows me, so what happened next didn’t surprise me. She slapped him in the face.

“How dare you?” she shouted at him.

“Wow lady, you asked me I answered. This is the price take it or leave it,” he said. 

“I’ll be in my office,” he added and pointed at the door I was squatting by. “But we don’t have much time,” he said as he looked at his watch and then started my way.

I quickly backed into the office, and moved behind some shelves. Larry sat on his office chair and waited. Then I received the shock of my life as I saw Mary entering his office. She just stood there for a minute. Without a word, he undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I could see his cock straining through his boxers. He quickly slid them down, and his nine-inch cock popped out. I could see Mary's eyes move right to his hard tool. He sat on his chair and with his cock pointing at her he said, "It's all yours".

I was in shock. There was my wife, standing in front of this kid, honestly thinking about sucking his cock for a fucking computer. Had my own cock not been so hard I would have reached through the shelf and strangled them both. Mary moved to him, put her hands on his knees and knelt down. She remained there for a moment, obviously unsure if she was going to do it. With a concerned look on her face she looked him in the eyes, almost as if pleading him to cancel the deal. With no reaction from him at all, she moved her head lower and as she did, her mouth went right to the head of his cock. I was floored. She took a good portion of his rod into her mouth.
             



She sucked for a minute and slowly slid her lips up his shaft. She got onto her knees and moved her right hand to his shaft. She slowly started stroking him as he head bobbed up and down on his cock.

“Mmmm" Larry moaned. He looked down at my wife and watched his cock vanish into her hot mouth.

"You sure seem to want that computer. I'll knock some more off if you use those nice tits of yours also."

Mary let his cock pop out of her mouth and without a word, unbuttoned her shirt. She was wearing a brand new sheer bra. Her nipples were poking through the front, which told me how turned on she was. She leaned forward and took Larry's cock back into her mouth as she undid her front clasp bra. Her gorgeous 36d's fell out.

"Oh man, they are beautiful" Larry moaned.

Mary reached down and scooped up her tits. She leaned forward and sandwiched his nine-incher between them. Her spit was a perfect lubricant, and his cock moved easily between them. Mary looked down and flicked her tongue across the head of Larry's cock. He was moaning about how good she was and how he had never been sucked like this.
                 


How much more surprises could I take but there still was. I saw one of her hands found it's way into her skirt. I couldn’t believe she was getting horny, she was enjoying it. I could tell she was rubbing her pussy. I felt burned, there she was my beautiful wife, on her knees sucking a stranger’s cock. From my point of view I could see that she was wearing a matching pair of sheer panties. Brand new, to reward herself for working out and losing some weight. They were stained at the front from her wetness. Larry couldn't believe it. This hot, 37 year old married woman, mother of two, sucking his cock and rubbing it between her tits, while sliding her fingers into her panties and rubbing her pussy.

He looked down at this slut, and said, "What would you give me if I let you have it for free?"

Mary took his cock out of her mouth and put her chin right next to it. She kept stroking it as she said "My pussy."

I just about shot my load. Was she serious? A blowjob was bad enough, but now this? I could have stepped out and ended it right there. However, my raging cock told me otherwise. Mary stood up and slid her panties aside. She was quite a sight standing in front of this 25 years old kid with the nine inch cock. A kid she had only met not 30 minutes earlier. She was so horny she didn't even take off any of her clothes. She just sat on his desk, slowly spread her legs apart and pushed her panties aside waiting for him. Larry took off his blouse as he walked over to her and then stepped out of his pants and underwear. He put his hands on her knees and pushed her legs open wider. He slowly pushed the head of his monster against her wet pussy. As he did, she leaned back on the desk, closed her eyes and let out a low moan. He rocked back and forth each time getting deeper inside slowly sliding his nine inches into her burning pussy.
                  

Larry slowly started a rhythm of penetration as her breasts, bounced in symphony with his hard pounding. Her legs instinctively went up to his shoulders, her high heels against each side of his ears. He slid her closer to the edge of the desk, getting a firm grip on her hips as his cock pistoned in and out of her tight, wet pussy. What was Mary doing? Moaning with pleasure.

"Oh, you are so big" she moaned.

"Mmmm, you are so hot and wet" he hissed back never stopping his motion.
                

The more she moaned, the harder he thrust. Larry moved his head lower and they kissed for the first time. I could see their tongues darting in and out of there mouths. She was getting close, I could tell. Larry broke the kiss and pounded her faster.

"Oh...oh....ugh...Oh" was all she could say, throwing her head back to moan and then looking down at his dick ramming in and out of her pussy.
"Oh God, I am getting excited!" she moaned. With that, my wife had one of the most intense orgasms I have ever seen her have, screaming out loudly in overwhelming pleasure.
               


"Turn over, bend over the desk,” he said as he stepped back and she got off the desk.

She leaned over the desk, her ass sticking up in the air. He pushed up her skirt. He spread her ass cheeks roughly and put his cock in her wet cunt. He moved in and out as quickly as he could and began to fondle her ass. Now, I love my wife's ass and have been begging her to let me into it for the longest time. She won't let so much as my finger get inside there, saying it hurts. What made me hurt now was that Larry's fingers were playing with her asshole. Did she try to stop him? No, quite the contrary she was moaning louder.

Mary’s breasts were pushed on the desk as Larry’s hand was on her back, holding her down. Then she grabbed the top of the desk and screamed out as she began convulsing with pleasure. The more he pounded her, the more she writhed.
                   

Larry was really spreading her ass cheeks and then slid a finger into Mary's ass.

"Oh...oh...oh" she moaned loudly.

His finger slid in past the knuckle and Mary began to tense up as he jammed his finger deep into Mary's ass and buried his cock in her pussy. She is a one orgasm woman. Unfortunately, that seemed to be only with me. As his cock slid into her slick pussy again and again she screamed out in ecstasy and then a second orgasm tore through her body, more powerful than the first. Mary collapsed on the desk, unable to speak anything more than subtle moans. He slowed his pace, working in slow long strokes to allow her to catch her breath, but he did not withdraw.
                 

"How about you?" she said. "Ready to cum all over me?"

If he wasn't close to cumming, hearing those words from my wife made him close.

"Turn over and get on your knees," Larry said and she followed his instructions.

She took his cock into her mouth again and worked her magic, expertly pleasuring him. She flicked her tongue over his balls and she looked him in the eye as she ran her tongue up his shaft, licking her pussy juices off of him. Larry took hold of his cock and jerked himself as she ran her tongue up the underside of his shaft, teasing just below the tip with the end of her skillful tongue.
                 

After about thirty seconds I watched his face get tensed and I knew what was coming soon.

"Ugghhhh, here I come!" he yelled.

He shot his load. It was quite a haul. The first shot landed right across her face with a large portion of it going in her mouth. The second shote hit her in her right eye, and the third one in her left. He shot the rest of his load all over her face and she was covered in his creamy white cum.
             

Just when I thought it was over (again) Mary took his cock back into her mouth. She sucked on him while rubbing his cum into her tits with one and rubbing her pussy with the other. In about ten second, she had a third orgasm. It was right then that I rubbed my hard cock through my shorts and shot my load.

That was unbelievable", Larry said, "That was fantastic”

Mary ran her tongue around the bottom of his cockhead a few more seconds, and then got up.
                    

I waited as they got dressed. I was floored. They began talking about the computer like nothing had happened! Here she sucks and fucks this guy, and they both act like he just finished a credit application. They got dressed and went into the lobby of the store. As he was packing up her computer she got out her mobile phone. That was my cue. I checked the alarm system and found the back door alarm was not activated. I quietly slipped out and made it around the building to our car just as my phone rang.

"Hello?" I could barely talk.

"Hey babe, its me. I'm ready" Mary said, sounding no different than usual. "Are you close by?" she asked.

If only she knew how close I had been. "Yeah, I'll be right over" I told her.

She was waiting in front with the small lap-top box in her hand. She turned and waved to Larry as I drove up. Larry waived back, as if to tell me thanks for letting him fuck my gorgeous wife. Mary hopped in like nothing happened and gave me a kiss. I could tell she had been chewing gum, which made me happy. I didn't want to taste Larry's cum.

"Get what you need?" I asked.

Mary looked at me strangely.

"Well, did you?" I said, pointing to her computer.

A relieved look shot through her.

"Oh, yes. And I got a great deal on it."

"Well, I don't care how much you paid for it" I told her. "As long as it's what you want."

With that, off we drove. I haven't told Mary about watching her and Larry. I don't know if she ever made it back to that store. About a month later they went out of business. Gee, I wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment