Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dinner Party, illustrated, animated gif

Dinner parties at each others houses had become our regular event and tonight it had been my husband Jeff and my turn. The other two couples we took turns with were Alan and Rebecca, and Pete and Alison. We were all very middle class and having known each other for many years were well healed in our evenings entertainment. This mostly involved chatting over a few bottles of red wine followed by card games or a movie, capping the evening with a coffee before heading home around midnight.

This particular evening we ushered all to the sitting room to watch a French film that had recently come out. Being the hostess I busily sorted out all the drinks while Jeff set up the video, then returned to grab a seat. As always everyone was very jovial as the tape began and as I moved to sit on the floor, due to the lack of seating, Alan grabbed me and sat me on his lap laughing that that would be a bit more comfortable. Alan was a bit on the podgy size and my bony bum was glad of the comfort.

Now It should be pointed out that there was nothing of any sexual nature in this move, we were all very conservative and sex was not a subject that was ever discuss within our group. Sex was confined to the bedroom and the thought of any tactile action being of a sexual nature was not even considered. I made myself comfortable on Alans lap as he put an arm around my waste to hold me in place and we all settled down to the movie.

Some way into the film a sex scene started to materialize. As with moments like this we all stayed silent with our eyes glued to the screen just in case we caught someones eye, as it was all a bit embarrassing. Alan moved a little uncomfortably under me and to my shock I felt a bulge pressing against my buttocks. He tried to move a little more but this just extended the problem. I didn't know what to do and I could feel my face reddening. I didn't dare move as it would only embarrass him and me, so I pretended I hadn't noticed and concentrated on the screen.

With some relief the scene ended but Alans bulge remained and his arm seemed to tighten around my waist pulling me into his crotch. I tried to move again but this time he pressed himself hard against me, moving his hips so his dick, lay between the length of my buttocks. I could now feel him pulse slightly through the thin material of my skirt, as he made efforts to move me so I slid along its length. I looked towards my husband, as if for help but he was engrossed in the action on the screen unaware what our friend was doing to his wife.

"Anyone for coffee" I announced, and Alans grip round my waist released. I jumped up and took the orders, smiling pleasantly at Alan as I asked him what he wanted, as if I hadn't even noticed the incident. I felt this was the best way so neither of us were embarrassed and the whole ordeal could be forgotten.

Stood in the kitchen, watching as the coffee spluttered out of the machine, I became lost in my thoughts. I grinned slightly, thinking of how Alan must be feeling now. He probably wouldn't even be able to look a me again without going red, but I decided that I would put the whole incident out of mind.

At that moment and without warning, two arms wrapped themselves around me, one hand grabbing my breast the other dropping to the hem of my skirt and placing itself against my inner thigh. I threw my hands forward to steady myself against the kitchen counter, a gasp coming from my mouth as the hand on my thigh swiftly moved up till it came to rest, cupping my pubis through my panties.

Alans voice whispered into my ear "You`re a real fox, who would have thought it".

Thought what? My mind swam. I couldn't seem to get a clear thought, I couldn't collect myself, take control of the situation. My legs seem to go numb as his fingers pulling at the elastic of my panties and snaked there way underneath to touch the sensitive skin that lay below.

His other hand undid the top buttons of my blouse and moved inside, kneading the bare flesh of my breast, rubbing the nipple between his fingers. I tried to push him away with my bum at the same time retreating from his fingers as they probed my pubic hair for there target. But Alan just saw this as an invitation and pushed his crotch harder into my buttocks.

Through gritted teeth and heavy breath he hissed, "Not so fast girl, you'll get it soon. Your going to love an older mans cock up you. Does hubby know you like it like this?"

I seemed unable to move, his weight pushing on my back forcing my arms to remain where they were so I didn't fall onto the coffee machine in front of me. The only word I could utter was a faint "no".

I tried to close my legs but his fingers had found what they were looking for, the sensation as they touched my clitoris making me gasp with shock and surprise. The whole scene became like a dreams as Alan probed and played with my body. My thoughts seemed to wander as they became detached from the realities of what was happening to me. What would Jeff think if he walked in now?, what did Alan mean 'I like it like this'?, was I enjoying this?.

My thoughts were broken as Alan moved me down the counter a bit, his hand slowly removed themselves from my breasts and from between my legs. I seemed to snap back into reality at that point thinking the ordeal was now over.

"OK Alan" I said with shaky voice, "I wouldn't tell anyone and we can leave it like that".

"Sounds good to me you little fox" he salivated.

I tried to turn to look at him but before I knew what was happening he pressed me hard down towards the counter with my bum sticking out towards him. Again this was totally unexpected and as I struggled to get up he held me firm with one hand on my back while the other lifted my skirt then fumbled with the front of his trousers. Again I tried to look around to see what he was doing just as he pulled my panties down to my upper thighs.

"No Alan", I blurted with a voice as authoritative as I could.

"It's OK" he replied, with lust in his voice, "They can't hear, the TV is up too loud, the kitchen door is shut and they are far too into the movie"

It wasn't till that point that I realised, he was convinced I was all for this. But the shock that now erupted in my head was replaced by utter disbelief as I felt the end of his hard dick brush between my legs.

Again I tried to move, "No not here" I gasped, trying to buy time. I couldn't scream, it all just seemed to have gone beyond the point of explanation to an outside party.

He didn't reply and once again I gasped as I felt the head of his dick brush against my pubic hair and run the length of my vagina, oozing its pre-cum to help lubricate its entrance. The sensation shot through my body and to my shame a moan escaped my lips.

"That's it baby" he grinned and spreading my buttocks with one hand he thrust himself into me. The sharp pain of his forced entrance into my semi moist and most private opening expelled all my air in a yelp as my body tensed from its sudden and unexpected violation. As I gasped for air he thrust again, parting my labia with each forward movement stretching my inner muscles to accept this strange and unwelcome intruder.

I battled for breath with each of his thrusts, my knuckles white from there tight grip of the edge of the counter. With my mouth open in silent moans his thick cock parted my swollen pussy lips in each thrust. His thrusting became easier as my own juices uncontrollably began to flow and sensations of pleasure flowed from between my legs.
               

My mind desperately tried to fight the sexual excitement that was slowly taking over my body. He felt so different in me than my husband Jeff. It was like I could feel every bump, every vein in his dick as it slid in and out. He seemed to fill me up, stretch me beyond my limits, making me force myself onto his length to slow his desperate onslaught.

Grunts now escaped both our lips as I tried to spread my legs to allow more of his manhood into me accepting every inch he had to offer. His pubic hair now pressed against the tender flesh of my buttocks, as he endeavoured to retain his pumping motion. His rhythm became frantic, grabbing at my hips to ensure my cooperation.
         

Suddenly he stopped and pushed me against the fridge, pressing my ass and shoulders to the cold surface. A shiver ran through my body as he slid his hands down over my hips and around my back. Standing face to face, my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my ass, I was so embarrassed, so ashamed. I could not meet his eyes and I let myself be guided by him, not making any movements of my own as I simply reacted to what he was doing.

"Alan..." I started to say, feeling incredibly uncomfortable once again.

"Sshhh" he whispered, “they will hear us”

He slid his arms around my hips and brought my knee up, bending my leg up and over his, allowing his cock to slip between my legs, barely touching my pussy. I could feel my wetness becoming more and more evident slipping down between my pussy lips. Alan rubbed the head of his cock up and down my moist slit teasingly, and then started to slowly push it inward. He held me tightly as he continued to go in making me feel every inch pushing into me. I wrapped my leg around his waist, and felt all of him fill me up as he began to pump into me.
                 


I lost myself in the pleasure of his hard cock inside me, my tits pressing against his chest, his thrusts growing faster and harder. I wrapped my leg around him tighter, pressing his buttocks against me, letting him slide in and out with more ease. A more audible moan escaped my lips and he locked his lips on mine possibly to prevent me from moaning loudly. I slightly squirmed and I tried to pull away before accepting defeat and return his kiss.

Alan pushed me harder up against the fridge, asserting his dominance and taking control just the way I needed him to be at that moment. He was holding me by my thighs and ass, penetrating my sopping wet pussy as far as he could go. I was so wet and the pounding made me even more so. I was so close, and each stroke brought me closer. He pushed me over the edge and I came hard, breathing fast. He knew that I just climaxed and this only made him fuck me faster and pounded me deeper and harder.
            


Then with a loud exhalation of air and one last thrust, he stopped, still buried within me. I could feel his girth pulsing and with one more grunt his hot seminal fluid flooded into me, coating my cervix with his cum. His whole body seemed to convulse with each spurt, his hands gripping my hips not allowing me to move till he had given me every bit of his male seed.

As he fell forward gasping for air, the movement of his withdrawing penis caused my body to slightly shudder as a new, small and involuntary, orgasm raced through my body.

He recovered his breath quickly and stood up pulling his now shrinking dick from its warm haven. The sudden withdrawal again caused my body to uncontrollably quiver only to be replaced by the emptiness between my legs as cum oozed out and ran slowly down the inside of my legs.

Alan had quickly wiped himself with the kitchen towel slapped my bare bum and headed for the door turning only to say

"The coffees done. Mines milk, no sugar, but then you know that." and he was gone.

As I entered the TV room with the coffees I expected everyone to see from my face what had happened, but nobody said a word as even Alan acted normally. My only proof of the events some five minutes previous was a slight tenderness of my pussy, and the dampness of my panties as the remainder of Alan’s cum seeped from within me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/1/16 06:31

    very good story seems you really enjoyed that fucking..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28/7/16 18:15

    Love hearing the women tell there stories.gets me off everytime.keep it coming girls ;)

    ReplyDelete