Saturday, September 12, 2015

Company Picnic, illustrated, animated gif

Hi, my name is Jed. I've been married for two years to Julie who is without a lie one of the loveliest creatures upon the planet. Julie's had a strict Christian upbringing and unlike so many other nineteen-year-olds she made it to the altar as a virgin. As frustrating as it may have been at times to wait for our wedding night, I'm glad we did because it was absolutely fantastic! We are both young and we are working hard on establishing our careers.

Two months ago, Julie had accompanied me to my company picnic. It was the normal sort of affair with everyone sucking up to the boss. Although it was a wonderful day I had some unfinished work and decided to make the most of having everyone in one place and went to discuss some issues with another member of our staff.
 
After about fifteen minutes I'd noticed Julie was no longer on our blanket. Looking around I still couldn't see her anywhere. Although I've never had occasion to mistrust Julie, it concerned me she wasn't around. Thinking that she may have been walking down the nature trail I excused myself and began looking for her.
 
Walking the complete length of trail I still couldn't find Julie. On the way back as I passed through a heavily wooded area I thought I heard a noise off somewhere in the trees. I moved off the track into the woods to investigate.
 
I was shocked at what I saw. There was my beautiful Julie bending at the waist in a clearing, her jeans down to her thighs and her string pulled aside. A guy I recognized as our next-door neighbor Phil was feeding his cock into her sucking mouth. Another guy I didn't recognize was finger fucking her while she moaned.
            

I was literally in shock. Although I'd never have expected this from Julie, taking two men on at once was unheard of! I was shaking with jealousy and fear - fear this meant she'd leave me, that she wasn't happy. Even though the man finger fucking her was very old, Julie didn't seem to object. Phil told Julie she was an excellent cocksucker and that he'd love cuming in her mouth, prompting her to moan lustfully as she continued suckling him.
 
Our neighbor suddenly took his cock out of her mouth, turned her around and announced he was going to fuck her good. She told Phil he had to use a condom, at least I thought she wasn't totally insane. She reached for her purse and threw him one. I hadn't even been aware that she carried condoms.
 
Phil rolled it over his cock as the old guy took the opportunity to feed his cock in her mouth. Phil mounted my wife and I watched her body twitch as his cock bottomed out inside her tight hole. He immediately began sawing his cock in and out of her cunt, while she was giving the older man head.
             

I watched my wife pushing back, drawing his cock deeper into her cunt. My wife is incredibly tight so I knew what Phil was experiencing was beyond description. It was no longer than a minute or so before he groaned that he was cumming and buried himself fully in my wife's cunt. His ass spasmed as he nutted into my wife. When the spasms subsided he withdrew and told her that her cunt so tight that it could suck blood out of a stone.
 
The old man with his cock in her mouth withdrew saying he wanted some of her cunt, too. As he moved to position himself, she passed him a condom as well. Although he told her "he didn't like wearing condoms," she stood firm," telling him, "no condom no pussy."
 
Seeing he didn't have a choice if he wanted some of Julie's fine tight pussy he rolled the condom over his cock. Then he rubbed his cock up and down her slit until she begged him to put it in her. He fiddled with his cock and a moment later she gasped as his his meet fully sheathed inside her, while Phil moved in front of her burying his cock in her mouth.
            

He fucked her well! Julie was screaming for him to fuck her harder. Occasionally he'd stop still buried deep making her beg him to fuck her. I watched my wife convulse in what I knew was an orgasm and then the older man began to fuck her frantically, putting his meat deeper and deeper to my young wife’s pussy and she was screaming muffled screams of pleasure.
 
She'd finished her orgasm and was obviously working on another when he suddenly announced he was going to cum inside her, shaking violently as he buried himself in my wife to the root. His body continued shaking as he shot spurt after spurt of hot sperm into my wife's body convulsed for nearly a full minute.
 
Then Phil announced he was going to cum again. She went on her knees in front of him, mouth open, tongue out, as he stroke his cock faster and faster. And then it happened. Phil began shooting his cum into my wife’s welcoming mouth. Spasm after spasm sprayed white, warm semen into her open mouth.
               

I moved back to the picnic, unable to face my wife in that situation. I was totally shocked not only at her behavior but also because an old stranger made her scream in pleasure in a way that I never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment