Sunday, July 12, 2015

The play, by JL, illustrated, animated gif

My wife, Alicia, and I have been happily married for 9 years. With an absolutely gorgeous figure, she makes heads turn wherever she goes. Lovely legs, round and hard ass but her breasts are her best asset, large and shapely with nipples that are generally hard. She has dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. Alicia is a high school teacher who is very outgoing, with a bubbly personality. She gets sexy second looks everywhere she goes, even though she dresses fairly modestly.

Right now, I am writing about what happened a few months ago. Alicia belongs to a local drama club where they put on plays in their summer theater. Several other teachers from Alicia's school are also members. I don't belong to the club, but sometimes I help out with repairs and general maintenance of the building.

This past season, the director suggested they do a racy comedy/drama called "Breakfast in bed". The play contained a quite a bit of sexual overtones, jokes, and nudity. He distributed a few copies of the script to the members and suggested that my wife Alicia might be perfect playing the part of Sarrah, the lead female role. My wife was excited about playing the lead, but told me that she was against doing any nude scenes. I of course, agreed with her.

That night, while we were in bed, Alicia and I read through the script paying special attention to the part of Sarrah. As it turned out, most of the scenes with nudity were for the other players and there was just one racy scene that involved the role that the director had suggested for Alicia. In this one scene, Sarrah is standing next to her bed dressed only in a short robe. The leading man, Frank Guy, also dressed only in a short robe, is standing closely behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. While Sarrah speaks her lines, Frank reaches inside the robe and fondles her breasts, while simultaneously caressing her butt and kissing Sarrah's neck and shoulders. This goes on through several pages of script with Frank caressing, fondling and kissing while Sarrah runs through the dialogue with several comic observations. At the end of the scene, both Sarrah and Frank disrobe and get under the sheets to engage in playful lovemaking. There is only a brief nude scene as they drop their robes climb into bed.

Both my wife and I found this whole scene very stimulating. We both thought that the script was very good and that it would be great for her small drama company. The nudity was limited and was really an intricate part of what made the whole play work as a comedy/ drama. I could tell that my wife was a little aroused at the thought of playing Sarrah. She had that certain sexy look about her and her nipples were hard and showing through her nightgown. I was also aroused as evidenced by the small tent in my pajamas.

"Do you think you will be playing the part of Sarrah?" I asked my wife.

"I don't think so" she replied, "the actress has to let someone feel up her boobies, and I don't want just anyone with his hands on me. Plus I will have to be nude and there are other teachers from my school, in the drama club. They would all see me."

"Well, I leave it up to you” I said didn’t wanting to influence her decision.

Actually, I was sure she will refuse the role. The following Tuesday, my wife's drama club had another meeting. I had some things to do at home and Alicia went to the meeting with a friend. I wondered how the casting was going, who would they pick for a leading man, and wondered if my wife was going to accept the role.

When she finally arrived home I asked her "Well ?"

"Your looking at the new Sarrah," she exclaimed, her face flush.

All of a sudden the reality was starting to hit home. A lot of people, not to mention the other male teachers, people we knew, and people Alicia would see everyday come fall school season, were going to see my wife get felt up, get nude and get into bed with another man. I was edgy, and wanted to back out.

"So you've decided then?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yes, we already had our first read-through of the script” she answered surprising me.

“B...But I thought you didn’t want that part”

“Honey, since you told me that you don’t have any problem, I thought I could give it a try”

“Who will play Frank?”

“Oh it will be Paul”.

Paul, was another teacher from her school, in his middle forties, for sure not a good looking one and a bit bald. That lucky bastard will have the chance to fondle my beautiful wife and even see her naked for a moment. Even in his wildest dreams he could not have wished for any better.

“Well since it is your decision I can not object now”

“Baby relax, can you be jealous of Paul?”.

“Ha, of course not” I replied

Neither Alicia nor I mentioned the playhouse guild until the following Tuesday. Although I pretended to be cool I decided to went to the playhouse and watch for myself, in order to loosen up a bit. All day at work my stomach was in a knot wondering how I would feel that night at rehearsal. After work I picked up Alicia at home. She looked great. We arrived and I took a seat a few rows from the front of the stage and watched the company run through their lines. About two-thirds through the run through, and just before Alicia and Paul's big scene, the director called for a 10-minute break. Alicia grabbed a soda and came over to chat.

"What do you think so far honey?" she asked.

"You look great so far baby" I quickly answered.

Then I noticed Paul having a huge grin on his face. My stomach flipped over, I was dizzy with jealousy. The director called for the actors to take their places and continued going through the script. Soon they came to the big scene. The actors took their places with Paul standing right behind Alicia. As my wife began reading her lines Paul began to kiss her neck and stroke her ass. Before long Paul slid his hands up and cupped my wife's breasts. He began to massage them, then moving up and down eagerly cupping her bra covered tits with both hands, squeezing and squashing them together.
         
This was obviously having an effect on Alicia and she began to pant and stammer while trying to read the lines. The director, unhappy with Alicia's performance told her to stop and start again. As she started from the beginning of the scene, so did Paul, kissing, stroking, and caressing my wife's sexy body. Once again this had an effect on Alicia and she misspoke her lines. Once again the director asked her to start again. Paul was really getting into this now and sure getting his share of feeling up my wife. The other actors were getting a pretty good show. After four or five stops and starts the director finally stopped the scene and told Alicia that, because of all the distractions she should practice the lines from this scene at home. He thought that this would help. The actors then moved on to the remainder of the play. That night at home I asked her what she thought about the play and her role.

“Well to be honest it is a little embarrassing, but not bad”.

“Do you want to quit?”

“No, I can’t do that now”.

I decided not to go to the next rehearsals. I wanted to seem calm and unconcerned. Weeks passed and whenever I was asking my wife how the rehearsals were going she was telling me just OK and avoiding further talk. That made me very curious and I decided to go secretly to the next rehearsal. It was a good opportunity because this would be their first dress rehearsal, meant both Alicia and Paul would be naked under short robes. Since I help out with repairs and general maintenance of the building in the past I knew my way in. So there I was sneaking in the playhouse. I rush and hide under the bed in the scene. Thankfully it was quite comfortable. Through a mirror in the scenery I could see everything that was about to happen above me.

After a while people started entering the playhouse and soon the rehearsal began. Maybe an hour later they were playing the big scene. Paul took his place behind my wife and went right into his role of caressing my wife's ass while kissing her neck. While my wife spoke her lines the other actors followed along with the script. Soon Paul had his hands on Alicia's tits as he felt them up through the thin material. The director stopped Alicia twice and made her start from the beginning. Paul continued feeling my wife's ass and tits and once again, the director pointed out that Alicia had screwed up her lines and asked her to restart.

Alicia managed to speak her lines correctly and they moved to the point where Paul placed his hands up underneath my wife's robe as per the script. Paul was able now to fondle and cup my wife’s firm breasts in bare skin. Alicia just continued on with her lines. Thankfully it was the first time she didn’t mixed her words. Paul continued to stroke my wife's tits and the other men sported huge grins. Meanwhile, Alicia was holding the script with both hands, but without missing a beat of her lines. Then Paul, removed his hand from my wife's ass and slid it down into the front giving her pussy the same treatment that her tits were getting. This was not in the script but my wife continued on reading her lines, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. I noticed the other men had noticeable big bulges in their pants as they stared intently at the action in front of them.

At the end of the scene Alicia slid her robe and leaned over the bed to pull back the covers while giving all a nice look of her sexy naked body. Paul wasted no time in quickly doing the same as the role requested. I noticed his cock was rock hard. True to the script, both Paul and my wife climbed into the bed. The covers hid their bodies. Paul took a position on top of Alicia and he was supposed to rub himself on Alicia in a simulated lovemaking movement.

To my shock I heard Alicia whispering “Paul get that thing away from me. What's wrong with you?”

“Sorry it’s not my fault, I can’t control it” Paul replied.

It wasn’t hard to realize in shock that under the covers Paul’s cock was touching my wife’s pussy. What the hell are you doing? Get the hell out of there, I screamed in my mind.
         

“Be .. be careful” she said.

“I’ll try, but I have to move up and down, you know,” he said. ”You are so wet, it ‘s not my fault if it slid in by accident” Paul whispered.

She is wet? Why the fuck is she wet? I wondered.

“Oh, please b...be careful” she repeated

“Fuck... The head slipped in,” he said, “and now I have to move forward in pretense”

“Oh my God no,” she moaned loudly a moment later

Did he put it in? I asked my self in terror.

“You must say ‘Oh my God yes Alicia” the director said thinking that she mixed her words again.

“Paul, p...please t...take it out” she whispered trying to change the way things were going.

I was shocked. That bastard indeed slipped his cock right up my wife’s sloppy pussy.
         

“Cut the whispering Alicia and read your lines” the director shouted.

“You don’t want to make a scene in front of all those people, do you?” Paul whispered as he possibly decided to cut the pretense. 
That son of a bitch took advantage of the situation. Now I was sure that he had planned this from the beginning.

“So enjoy it, you are so wet, you want it” Paul continued and moved ever so slowly in and out of her.

“Oh stop it please, oh this is so oh embarrassing,” Alicia said.

“Will you stop the whispering there?” the director asked quite nervously.

I don’t know if she was reading her lines or speaking the truth when she shouted “Oh my God yes”.

Then Paul began moving faster and faster in his supposed pretend love making. I guess I was the only one knowing that he was truly fucking her and she was letting him. She was quietly moaning in its thrust and then I realised that she wasn’t playing Sarrah anymore. She was in to it.

“You like it don’t you?” Paul whispered but receiving no reply.

“I am cumming, I’m gona fill you with my cum” he whispered again.

“Oh oh oh” was the only thing came out of her mouth.

“Oh yeees” Paul shouted as this was in his role but only I knew that he wasn’t acting.

“Not bad, not bad at all. But something is missing,” the director said, “I need to see more passion between you two. Let’s do it again.”

Alicia was still lost when she said “can we … can … we take a break?”

“No, Alicia lets finish this and then we will have. Just put your robes again and we will start where you are undressed and jump to the bed” the director said.

And so they did. They got dressed and Paul took his position behind Alicia.

“OK, lets start” the director said.

Alicia slid her robe and got under the covers. Paul immediately did the same.

“P...please not not again” she whispered.

“Come on you know you don’t mean this, don’t you” Paul replied, “you are so wet down there... here... take it again,” he continued and he pushed his cock in her pussy.

“Oh my God yes” she moaned.

“Yes that’s it, that’s the passion I want to see” the director shouted “keep it this way”.

His thrusting seemed to be more powerful and this time Alicia was into it almost from the beginning as she was moaning loud in every thrust.
         

“Yes, that’s almost as real” the director shouted in enthusiasm, and continued “very clever to add loud moanings Alicia, keep it this way”.

After 2-3 minutes of hard pumping mixed with moanings from both sides Paul asked the director “Shall I do it fast like I am doing, or slower to seem more passioned”?

“I don’t know it seems good this way” the director replied.

“Let me saw you what I mean,” he said and he slowed his rhythm.

I knew what he was trying to do. He had just came, so he wanted to gain time to cum again. After a minute of slow fucking the director said “no I prefer the rough thing”.

“OK”, Paul replied, “lets go for the big finale” and he began pumping her fast again.
         

It took him another 1-2 minutes to shout as per the script “Oh yeees” squirting his cum in Alicia while she moaned also “yeeeees”.

“Perfect, so perfect. We can have a break now” the director said.

Alicia harried putting her robe and disappeared in the ladies room, probably to clean her self.

Paul was still lying in the bed, while the rest crew disappeared apart from two Paul’s and Alicia’s co-workers and the director. Paul had the biggest grin ever when he said to one of them “I fucked her man, I truly fucked her twice and she loved it”.

“What?” they all said in disbelief.

“I fucked her in real, there was no pretense, I stuck my cock in her.”

“You take your role seriously don’t you?” the director said and the others started laughing.

“Well, look at this then” he said and moved the covers, revealing his glistering cock, “you see her juices on my cock? And look there... this is my cum that dripped out of her hole”.

“Holly shit, you really fucked her?” one of their co-workers said thrilled.

“Yeap twice!!!” All of them were stunned.

“You lucky bastard, she is a masterpiece, I am masturbating only thinking of her,” one of their co-workers said.

For a few minutes I was listening their comments in shock. jealousy and embarrassment.

“Can we have a piece of her too?” one of her co-workers asked.

“I think when she is turned on she can’t stop. She is a true slut,” Paul said.

“I am the director, I can arrange for all of us to stay alone with her”.

“OK, let’s try it,” Paul said.

“I will arrange for today,” the director said in enthusiasm, “holly shit, I can’t wait”.

“Those bastards”, I thought, “they are going to take advantage of my poor wife”. I know I should have tried to stop them, but my curiosity told me differently. Soon the brake was over and they all gathered back in the scene and continued the rehearsal.

When they finally finished the director said “OK, you are all free except Alicia, Paul, James and Brad. We will do again some parts.”

The rest of the crew left leaving the five of them alone.

“Firstly Alicia and Paul, I want you to do the bed scene again”.

“But, but, I thought we done well,” my wife said.

“Just one last time and then, Alicia you are free while James, Brad and Paul will practice the next scene,” the director replied.

My wife accepted probably thinking that this time it will be innocent. Little did she knew. The routine was the same, Paul was turning her hot, the director telling them to do it again giving him more time to fondle her. Finally he let them move to the part they jump to bed naked. I noticed Paul was hard again.

“Ready for round three” he whispered to Alicia.

“You bastard” she replied, “you will pay for this.”

“Stop pretending, you love it, so take it again” he replied and thrusted his cock in her.

“Oh, oh,” she moaned as he filled her up again.

I couldn't believe it, this bastard was fucking her again. As he pounded into her repeatedly, all off a sudden the director pulled the bed covers, exposing Paul and Alicia.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” he said.

I guess Alicia was as embarrassed as possible. Without the covers I could clearly see through the mirror Pauls’ cock fucking my wife’s sloppy pussy.

“I suspected that something was wrong here,” the director continued.

Paul kept fucking her and Alicia couldn’t say a word, either because she was turned on or because she was so embarrassed to speak.

“We must have a piece too” he said stepping forward and undoing his belt. She still didn’t said a word, she just kept moaning. Then Paul withdrew saying “She is all yours”. Not even now she objected. Maybe she realised that there were not much to do.

The director positioned immediately between her spread legs. His hands caress her hips and thighs, coming to rest under her bottom. He lifted her easily to meet his cock. With her back arched, her mound was displayed for all to see. The other two took turns reaching out with free hands to stroke her. The director’s cock continued to bob only inches from her already well-fucked sex. He then reached for his cock, tugging it and spreading the pre-cum along its length. He rubbed it over her labia and clit, teasing her with it. I saw her tremble. Eventually the director eased his cock to her entrance.

Slowly, but with firm unrelenting pressure, the director forced her apart and slided his entire length into her in one excruciatingly slow drive. I could see through the mirror that there was a look of intense concentration on her face. The quiet reverence of this bizarre gathering was broken by the director, "look at my cock filling you...”

He plunged into her, rocking her back pushing the breath out of her and a small soft sound escaped her lips. He paused for one moment at the top of his stroke, but instead of pistoning back into her, he again said, "watch me fill you..." Her eyes were now fixed on the director. He pulled forward in a slow and controlled fashion again. Her legs trembled as he began the long slide home. When she and he were fully connected he lifted her bottom and grinded powerfully against her. She shaked violently, I guess she must never felt so exposed. Out to the end, slowly in, lift and grind. Out. Slowly in, lift and grind. Then for the first time, he is beginning to tremble himself. He picked up the pace, slamming faster and faster on each thrust.
             
He was now visibly struggling to control himself, his hands gripping her bottom ever more tightly. His head tilted backward, his thrusts more jab-like than ever, stabbing her. Thrust after thrust. She continued to rock backwards and forwards upon each impact. Her breathing was getting heavy, she grunted against each powerful thrust. Then he groaned.

He looked her in the eyes, "All right baby this is it. Oh yeah, are you ready?”

She had lost control. She must be close on a massive orgasm herself.

I was surprised to hear her grunt out, "Ohhhh yes! Fill me up!"

"Uhhhhhh, take this, ah, ah ah fuuuuck!" he moaned and unable to control himself began cuming inside her.

No sooner had he uttered those words, than he traded places with James. James wasted no time to fill her with his cock. James slammed into her again and again releasing another torrent of cum deep in her. He withdrew from her after what seems like only a few minutes compared to the director’s lengthy pounding.

Brad immediately replaces James. That skinny bastard, not in a million years he would have a chance with Alicia. Yet, here he was, on top of her, his cock plowing in and out of her as her moans got louder and her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him.
         

Having had to wait he was ready to blow in less than two-three minutes. He stroked her hard about another dozen times and then unexpectedly pulled out of her spraying jism all over her belly and mound.

The director replaced him again, while Paul who was not done yet – for the third time tonight – moved to her face. Without any hesitation she took his cock in her mouth.

"Oh you have a fine tongue you little whore," Paul said as he fucked her mouth.
             

The rest soon recovered and there were hands all over her bottom, back, thighs and calves. Then James positioned his cock at her opening again. His cock pushed slowly into her and she wiggled her hips to accommodate the inevitable. One stroke, two, three – hips held firm, and then began the slow strokes over again. I heard her groan loudly as James pumped her with cum during the last frenzied strokes. Her mouth filled with Paul’s cock, muscles tensed, as she achieve a shattering orgasm. She twitched and trembled endlessly. Moments later Paul filled her mouth with his remaining seed, which she slurped down. The entire group took turns fucking her pussy and her mouth for almost an hour.
           
She willingly sucked them off, each and everyone of them.
             
The last cock was removed from her mouth with a soft "plop." They were about to help her up, when to all our surprise, and to her relief she entertained another orgasm. They all got dressed, the four men more than satisfied from their unexpected luck.

"Alicia, you were a wonderful fuck, we can do this more often,” Paul said.

She still didn’t say a word. They walk off into the dark leaving me there under the bed thinking what I witnessed and what I must do with my marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/1/17 21:52

    Great story - great videos - love watching her get so royally fucked!

    ReplyDelete