Sunday, May 10, 2015

The school principal, Part 1, illustrated, animated gif

My stupid son. That was all I could think sitting in the principal's office with my wife watching that video on the screen. We went visibly pale as we realized it was really our son on the screen. I somehow knew it, hence I just sat there silently as the principal went on threatening and accusing.

Everybody knows the school principal old Mr Jones. He must be the scariest man I've ever met; he rules it with an iron fist. Discipline is very strict and he actually keeps a file on every student. Every slight mistake goes in there without exception. He must be pushing towards his seventies, a big man about 6'4" with a big belly and receding hairline. He can easily turn the meanest guy into jelly with a slight glance.

To cut a long story short, my son and his idiot friends thought they would be school legends if they pulled a prank on old Jones. They stalked his house and discovered that he went out for a drink or whatever every Saturday at exactly 8 pm. So, the next week, they waited after he had left, put two on watch at both ends of the street and with cans in their hands they started to paint obscenities and slurs all around the house. My stupid son was in the process of drawing a fat man, when he probably noticed it; he saw the big old discipline dossier sitting on a coffee table. Being the idiot he is, he tried to pry the window open and strangely enough he succeeded. It must have taken him about half a minute just going in there, taking the file and sneaking out. That's it, 30 seconds to ruin his life.
Then it happened. We were called to the school and he showed us the video.

"See! I have evidence to back it up ." Mr Jones told us, our eyes glued to the screen, the short clip playing again and again.

"It was just a prank, just a..." my son tried to explain.

Turning to him angrily, I yelled "Just shut the fu... shut your mouth," cutting off any further chance of him continuing.

"Not only am I kicking him out, I am pressing charges." Mr Jones announced.

My face became redder, I immediately started arguing and yelling , but I was ignored. Mr Jones' eyes turned to my wife and I just heard a faint desperate "No!" from her.

Hearing that desperation in her voice, my heart sank. She is usually a very outgoing and happy person. She is the one that always assures me everything's going to be ok when things get rough. Now she just sat there, with an unbelieving, pale face, unable to meet the principal's eyes. Which, I then noticed, were now lingering over her cleavage as I went on furiously.

With a pang of irritation and jealousy, I just wanted to stand up and tell Mr Jones to fuck himself. But glancing at my wife, I couldn't blame him for keeping his attention on her. She was wearing a black dress, the hem a little higher than her knees and it had a slightly deep neck. She was wearing matching black heels with straps and her legs were demurely closed together.

She's 37, about 5'3" and I've been always teased by my friends about how much a "sex-bomb" she is. With her smooth pale legs sticking out from her dress, pink toes squirming inside her heels and her back muscles contracting with unease she really looked hot.

"Where are the files?" I asked my son.

"I... I can't get them, I'm sorry," he replied.

Mr Jones grumbled," It's settled then."

My face got redder and redder and then I stood up and announced, "We are leaving."

As I walked to the door, I turned my head, saying pointedly to Mr Jones "This is not over!"

"I give you a week to work this out yourselves. Next Friday I'm going to the authorities." Mr Jones replied smiling at my wife, and I noticed her blushing.

I kept yelling at my son during the drive home while my wife was silent. I sent him upstairs to his room as soon as we got there. Then I started arguing with my wife about how we are going to clear this mess.

It was Sunday morning while we were having breakfast that the phone rang. My wife got up to take it, then came back a few minutes later. I stared at her confused, seeing a red glow on her face, but there was something else too – hope perhaps?

"It was Mr Jones. He wants to talk about John's situation over dinner tonight" she said sitting down.

"What? We had one week. I told the fucker I need to leave for a work trip until Wednesday," I replied visibly getting angry again.

"I... don't think he forgot that," she was blushing again," he assured me it would be ok if I came alone."

I stood silent, staring at her,. I was no full, I knew that this pervert wanted some time with my beautiful wife. I really didn’t think that she would be in any danger with this old man.

“Maybe you should go alone then,” I said

"You don't understand, he said red would look better on my toes rather than pink. He's creepy."

"So what? You have nice feet and we both noticed how he looked at you. Just give him a good view, tease him a little and save our son."

She sounded hurt and angry replying, "Do you think I'm some kind of tramp, huh?"

"Keep it down. I didn't tell you to let him... He's an old man for God's sake Mary. He's what? 70? 80? And it's not like he's going to jump on you in a restaurant." I went on, making my point as clearly as I could.

"I... I have a bad feeling about this hon," she stammered.

"For fucks sake Mary, is it so hard to eat dinner with him," I interceded, "He's just an old fat man with a bloated ego. Flatter him and make him see the situation through our eyes."

"Ok! Ok!" she yelled frustrated, "I know it's just a dinner but he really creeps me out. But ok , I'll go to dinner with him."

"That's my girl, but Mary honey, no drinking. You know what happens when you drink. "

She realised the argue was over and she stood up and called back Mr Jones to make the arrangements.
In the afternoon, we were both supposed to leave at 7pm, Mary taking her car and me driving to the airport. She came down wearing the same black dress and heels. I couldn't help but enjoy the view as her hips swayed this way and that way as she walked to the door.

"You like that dress that much?" I called as she was out the door.

"Oh no, he told me to wear this." she shot back and left.

Not half a minute had passed when I rushed after her. I suddenly wanted to call it off but Mary was gone already. So I left too, driving to the airport. On the way I called Mary on her mobile.

"I just wanna know the restaurant, that's it Mary!" I said trying to suppress my anger.

Finally she told me, and I hung up cursing under my breath. It was a really expensive restaurant, the biggest in town. I remember Mary wanting to go there once, but I refused, saying "Honey, that's where you go on a first date and if you are desperate to get lucky". I recall she didn't like my answer. Anger filled my soul and it was then that I decided to postpone my trip and go to look after my wife.

So I drove to the restaurant and went in trying to keep my head down. Looking around discretely I noticed Mary and Mr Jones sitting at a remote table. I sat down at a distant table with a big plant next to it so I could peek through it. I ordered the cheapest things on the menu and sat watching.

Mr Jones was loud and obnoxious as ever. I must have seen food fly out of his mouth a few times as he laughed loudly. Mary kept a polite face, obviously uncomfortable. He tried to offer her wine but she refused covering her glass with her delicate small hand. I saw his leg extend and touch hers but she pulled her fer under her chair, her face going visibly red.

I think at some point, seeing his face go all serious, she tried to bring up our situation. They argued for a while and I noticed she was getting visibly upset. All I could make out from the conversation was "married". Then suddenly she got up telling him something with a strict face. Then she started walking to the door. My heart sank realizing she couldn't make him change his mind, but he called after her, not making any attempt to stand up. This time the only word I could make out was "jail".

Mary stood still in her tracks then turned around and went to the restroom. I didn't know why Mr Jones was grinning happily. I watched him as he filled her glass to the brim with wine.

She went back to the table and shook her head seeing her glass full of wine. He nodded and must have said something, so she sat down. Then to my surprise she lifted her glass and took a sip. Mr. Jones was encouraging her, making a 'drink up' motion with his glass and soon he was pouring her another glass.

The atmosphere around them slowly changed. Mr Jones was his obnoxious self as usual but Mary's demeanour changed little by little. It was obvious she was getting more comfortable each time she sipped from the wine. I think she must have had three glasses when I noticed she was now leaning forward with her elbows on the table. I had no doubt what Mr Jones was seeing because his eyes were glued down, looking at the front of her dress. Mary slightly turned her head and for an instant I thought I was caught, but she was just looking down, her face red. Then she leaned back on her chair.
I could clearly hear him laughing and her giggling at this point. Soon he extended his leg again trying to rub hers under the table. This time she didn't move her leg back, she stayed still looking down at her plate. He said something, so she raised her eyes to meet his gaze. Then to my shock she reached down with her hand untying the straps of one shoe and soon it was off her delicate foot. Confused, I raised my eyes to look at Mr Jones. He was telling her something and his big belly was shaking from his loud laugh. I got dizzy when I saw my wife extending her bare foot and I realized it must be resting... where?
    


They were silent now. Mary was staring at her plate and Mr Jones in turn, staring at her. He stopped eating and remained still, grinning, as I noticed my wife sliding forwards on her chair. Her buttocks were resting barely on the edge of the chair and it was obvious her leg was moving. My head was spinning , "Is she giving him a foot-job?" I wondered. I felt sick as I pictured the scene, imagining her toe rubbing his length.
              


I almost got up and rushed there to put an end to it but I couldn't be sure. What if it wasn't what I thought and I embarrassed myself?

Instead I remained seated, watching. Mr Jones reached under the table cloth, and Mary's hips stopped moving. For a second I thought I could glimpse something white and delicate in his hairy hand. As my mind was trying to process this Mr Jones shook his head. That must have been the cue because her delicate foot came into view and reaching down she put on her shoe. Then she gulped down another glass of wine.

I sat motionless, my food forgotten. Have I just seen my sweet innocent wife touch the school’s principal hard on? It felt so surreal and I could feel my stomach sinking. She drank alcohol even though I had warned her about it, was that it? Suddenly an image flashed in my mind, her delicate frame pinned down under Mr Jones's fat body, her dress around her waist and his cock disappearing between her legs.

I shook my head with anger realizing I was getting a hard on. My son in jail was one thing, but I needed to stop this before it went any further.

"No, I don't have to go there, Mary wouldn't let him do that," I assured myself feeling a bit relieved. Then I turned my head and saw her slowly stand up on shaky knees. She had drank too much alcohol, I knew it, but I was feeling relief that all of this was over. The image of him abusing her lovely body flashed in through my mind again, and I shook my head to clear it. Mr Jones left some money on the table and putting his arm around her waist, lead her out. I immediately called for the check and paid for my food as they left through the door. Then I followed them out to the parking lot.

I saw them walking to Mr Jones' car. "Damn it!" I wanted to call out, "Let her go to her car," but even I knew she was in no state to drive.

Mr Jones had now lowered his hand down cupping her buttocks and rubbing his hairy hand all over them. Mary either didn't mind or didn't notice. She was having trouble standing up. I hastened my pace cursing under my breath. This had gone too far.

"You are being rude, just drive me home," I heard her slur as she leaned her back on his car. He had put his hands on the car trapping her between them as he looked down. "What are you waiting for? My family is waiting for me," she slipped over her words.

I was about to rush there and yank him back when I heard him say, "So that's it, you are sending your kid to jail?"

Mr. Jones was still holding that over her. That made me stop, I stood in my place undecided for a moment then slowly ducked beside a car.

"I...I.. oh fuck you!" she yelled. "I'm a married woman and I've already done my best to make you cum."

I don't know what shocked me more, my sweet wife swearing or admitting she tried to make him cum.

"But you didn't, that was our deal. Come on Mary it's not like I want to get inside your married pussy. Just make me cum however you can."

At that point he leaned forward and a visible bulge in his pants was pushing on her soft stomach. I saw his hand go inside the sleeve of her dress and paw at her breast. From how much she squirmed and how much the smooth globe of her tit flattened, I guessed he was being really rough.

Again I had the compulsion to run there, but she squirmed a bit then pushed him back staring up into his eyes for a minute seemingly trying to decide something. The next thing she did blew my mind. She extended her delicate hand and pulled his zipper down. She looked around and I ducked down hastily.

"We can go to my house if you don't want to do it here," Mr Jones said , standing still but leaning on the car again.

"Fuck that!" she said obviously drunk, "this ends here you creep!"

I saw her hand disappear inside his trousers then come out wrapped around his thick cock. Even from here I could see it was literally huge. Her other hand was on his shoulders as she struggled to remain upright.
                 


Her eyes were closed now, her breathing heavy as she pumped his cock furiously. I sat there dazed watching and getting hard despite myself. Her delicate, white hand made a stark contrast with this thick veiny monster. It seemed that out of the three of us, only Mr Jones was unaffected by this. He just stood there, very still, staring down at her. I was praying silently it would all just end soon.
Suddenly her eyes were open as she raised her head.,"Why... why aren't you coming?"

Mr Jones didn't answer but wrapped his hands around her waist almost lifting her off her feet. Then he pushed his mouth on hers. Mary wriggled in his arms a bit, but soon her arms were around his neck and I could see his tongue pushing between her lips as if trying to penetrate her, exploring and prodding.

She tried to talk around his tongue slurring, "Mmmm wait a sec," and managed to push him off her again. Mr Jones just stood there staring down at her.

"I don't understand," she told him sounding confused.

She reached forward again to get hold of the monster, but he grabbed her wrist. He slowly raised his free hand extending his finger. Then he slowly pushed it inside her mouth. She just stood there shocked and surprised, her lips staying still, as his finger pushed in and out slowly. She slapped his hand away and almost fell over trying to do so.

"Is that what it takes?" she asked meekly finding her balance.I saw him nod.

"Ok, ok dammit, but you'll let my son off the hook if I blow you?"

He was silent again as he nodded his head. Then he put his hands on her bare shoulders. He must have been pushing her down because I saw her head slowly moving lower. As her knees touched the ground he threw his hips forward, his thick cock sliding across my wife’s cheek.

She cried out, "No! Not here!"

It was Mr Jones' turn to be nervous as he looked around to see if anybody was watching. Then he opened the door roughly pushing her in and drove off. I ran to my car to follow.

I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't. The most unnerving thing was she had agreed to it. I couldn't believe I had heard the words "I'll blow you" from my innocent, prudish wife, but I knew she was just doing it for my son’s sake and not because she wanted to really blow this obnoxious guy.

They had already parked on his driveway when I arrived. It was to the left of the house and the main door was on the right.

Instinctively I left my car a few houses away. I had to move fast, that was for sure. Should I bang on the car door and demand for her come with me? Then she'd know I had followed them and seen whatever... I've seen. What if he got my wife in his house and pushed his prick inside her mouth? I couldn't let that happen either. I shook my head, frustrated, as the image of my sweet wife trying to fit that monster, that would barely fit, into her mouth flashed into my brain. The very thought of it made me decide and I rushed to the door of the house banging on it. There was no response.

I went around to the backyard, panicking as I looked through the windows. The house was empty. Where the hell were they? Then it hit me. I ran around again but all my determination was drained as I turned the corner and saw the sight through the open window of his car. I hid around the corner watching.

Mary's head was bobbing up and down, her hair a tangled mess. From the slurping noises she made it wasn't hard to guess her mouth was full of his cock. Mr Jones' head was thrown back and his eyes closed. I instinctively ducked down, but then realizing it was dark all around me I rose again, watching.
             

"Yes Mary, I knew you were a fucking little slut," Mr Jones was grunting.

I saw her raise her head and her face came into view from the side. Her pouty lips were glistening and a strand of saliva, or something, extended down out of view. Her breasts were out of her dress apparently, because I could make out her white globes and dark nipples.

"I didn't say you can s - ," she blabbered, but he put his hands on her head roughly and her protests were cut short as her head sank back and her face disappeared from the view again.

"You didn't wanna go inside bitch, now finish your job," he replied hoarsely.

There was a wet slurping sound as her head kept bobbing up and down and he resumed grunting. The most disturbing thing was that she was moaning around his cock. I could hear it more distinctly each time he called her names.

I stood there dazed for a while, I don't know how long. Should I stop it?

I mean, I failed to stop him from fucking her mouth. His cock had already broken through her pretty lips. Would it make a difference if he were to cum in her mouth or not at this point? If I stopped it now it would be for nothing, but if I just stood silent until, until...

As if answering my thoughts I heard Mr Jones grunt loudly and raise his hips from the seat because it all came into view, Mary’s face and his crotch. Her mouth wrapped around his thick cock, her jaw straining to fit it all in, her lips touching his pubes and balls.

Her eyes went wide as she gurgled, but Mr Jones held her fast. I saw her throat bulge then it must have exploded inside her. Her throat was moving furiously trying to gulp it down but it was too much. White streaks of cum rushed from the side of her mouth as he kept cumming and cumming. He was filling my wife’s pretty little mouth as I stood there, realizing I was almost cumming in my pants at the same time.
                  


As he patted her head and let her go I was about to walk back to my car. My mind was blank; it was over; it was over. I could hear Mary coughing and breathing heavily. I had a sudden uplifting thought, my son wasn't going to jail, but remembering how her throat moved furiously drinking this fat old guy's cum and realizing his cum now must be all over her and sloshing around inside her tummy, my heart sank again. It was all my fault.

3 comments: