Sunday, February 1, 2015

Party Games, by author1@attglobal.net, illustrated, animated gif

Friday's always the same at work. "What are you going to do this weekend" or "any big plans?" are all I hear. When my new intern and friend Jim asked this, I thought what the heck, he's a nice guy, and asked him to a party my wife and I were having. I gave him the directions and said "see you later".
The party was the standard, our old friends, spouses and friends from work. Everyone broke off into
the typical little clic groups. My wife and her good friends were talking in the living room. Mine were watching boxing on tv. Some were playing cards. As usual, as the evening went on the party kicked in, everyone had loosened up and were enjoying themselves.
I was thought Jim was a no show, until around 10:30 the doorbell rang and there he was. Being new to town I'd thought I'd be polite and introduce him. Mary, my wife and here friends were feeling no pain and as introduced Jim to them, I noticed them look him over like me and my friends look over some "babe". Leaving them, Jim apologized for getting lost, being late and asked if I could show him the rest room. As I took his coat for him, he followed and I showed where to go.
While I was hanging his coat in the closet of the guest bedroom, I heard Mary and her friends coming down the hall. You know how some women go to the bathroom in groups. Being in their drunk state, I heard them just open the bathroom door and barge in on Jim. The way our bathroom is, I'm knew they got a full view of Jim's manhood. Immediately I heard them "oops sorry!" giggles and whispering coming my way.  Since they didn't know where I was, I ducked in the closet and left the door cracked to eavesdrop for fun. From the crack of the closet door I saw, Sally, Anita, and my wife Mary.
Sally kept asking, " did you see it? MY GOD! did you see it?".
Anita said, "well kinda."
Mary just giggled and asked, "how could I miss it?"
Sally said "I've got to see that again!".
"What?" in amazement girls said.
As Sally left the room, Mary and Anita laughed and sized Jim up like a fisherman tells the size of his catch. Within a minute, Sally was dragging Jim in the room, telling him not to be embarrassed.
"Now what!" Jim said.
I could tell the girls were surprised that Sally really brought him in the room. I couldn't move, I just had to see what they were going to do. With Sally leading the way the girls tried to convince Jim to show "it" to them again. All Jim would say is "this is crazy!" and shake his head. Even though he said that, I still noticed, after a couple of minutes he stayed in the room. The winning statement in this debate, "Everyone, I mean no one knows we're here.", slurred by my wife. After hearing this, Jim cleverly said "If you want to see my cock, then you get it out.".
If Mary was going to go touch him, I would stop this but it wasn't her. The leader Sally, unzipped him, and pulled his cock out.
        


She let go and when the girls all saw him their jaws dropped and only said "WOW!"
"Imagine the size of him with a hard on" Sally stated.
The room was silent. Sally sat down and gently grabbed Jim's cock. She briefly let it set on display on the palm of her hand for the girls. She smirked at Jim as looked up to see his reaction. "Ahhh" is all he said as vocal reaction, but another reaction was just beginning. A little twitch from Jim's cock, prompted Sally to grab it and slowly started stroking it.
          


As it grew I checked out Anita and Mary. Anita bit her lower lip and to my surprise Mary, as if out of instinct, licked her lips.
A minute later Sally sized him up " I'd say he's a 9 incher, a keeper. " The girls giggled at the fishing reference.
"Anybody want to take over for me?" Sally asked.
" I just want to touch it.", Anita said as she knelt down in front of Jim.
As Anita took hold, Sally let go and started taunting " Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!" , Mary joined in with the chant. Anita leaned in and started off by just rubbing Jim's cock along her face. She had to really strain to get her mouth over his huge member. Once she did, she dove right into a fast pace.
          


Jim just braced himself against the wall and leaned his head back. I couldn't believe these "everyday housewives" were doing this. I thought about stopping them, but couldn't. Seeing and hearing them so close just made me think of them as just a bunch of fun loving sorority girls, they really meant no harm.
Just then Anita stopped looked over and said, "Mary your turn."
Mary shook her head and said "I'll pass."
Sally spurred her on "Oh just touch it, just once for second."
"Well, I would like to just get a good look and feel it," Mary stated as she knelt by Anita.
Sally (the trouble maker) had to be the center of attention. Just as Mary had knelt, Sally pushed on Mary's back making her lips rub up against Jim's cock. Instinctively Mary started blowing Jim.
                
       

I was in shock, I knew I should stop this, but I couldn't budge. Then Sally had to "get in the spotlight" again and reached over massaging Jim's balls. Once I even heard Mary give out a muffled moan. It was like I was in bad dream. I was frozen and just watched. Shortly after Sally started I saw Jim's body shake a little.
"Oh yea! He's gonna cum!", Anita shouted.
After hearing this Mary stopped, but it was too late. As she took her lips off his cock, he stroke it and spurt all over her. I knew Mary didn't like getting cum on her clothes, but she did nothing to stop him.
         


"Let's go clean up, we were going to the bathroom in the first place," Sally joked and lead the way.
Jim's internship ended shortly after, needless to say we don't keep in touch. We don't host as many parties since that evening. I still cringe when Mary mentions a "girl night out."

No comments:

Post a Comment