Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Slut's Confession, PART 1, by Adored by U (adoredbyu@aol.com), illustrated, animated gif

I really can't believe I'm writing this down, but I can't really believe I'm living the two lives I'm living right now, either. In my first life, I'm a happily married, 45-year-old wife and mother and a very successful attorney working for one of the top firms. I'm smart, good-looking, eat right, exercise, and have a body that my critical eye says still looks pretty damn good. In my second life, I am a wanton
slut that will do whatever my young-stud lover wants me to do. Scott, my lover, is 21 years old and works at our firm doing odd jobs, delivering papers, photocopying, mail-boy, etc.


I am very much the professional in the office, but at office luncheons, softball games, and parties, I am an outrageous flirt. I just can't help it. At first, Scott was the perfect target for my flirting: good-looking, young, single, and very aware of my status and position in the office. He was always fun to tease, always a good sport-until a Christmas party at a partner's house. In the holiday mood and feeling safe with my husband, Phil, at my side, I had been merciless flirting with Scott all evening. Later in the evening, I was walking out of the upstairs bathroom when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into a guest room. It was Scott.

"Come here, you cockteaser." He hissed, as he closed the door behind us.

I didn't say a word because I assumed he was now kidding me in return, or maybe he had had just a little too much to drink. His hands shot to my breasts and roughly felt them through the green velvet of my dress. His fingers found my braless nipples and they hardened to his touch.
           



"No, Scott! What do you think you're doing? My husband is downstairs!"

"I'm breaking a cockteaser. In my neighborhood we know how to deal with cockteasers, and you are the worst I have ever met. When I'm through with you, you won't tease me anymore."

His rough talk and his rough grabs were so out of place, so beyond anything in my experience, so surprising, I was shocked and had to suppress a nervous giggle. But at the same time, the whole situation was turning me on. I didn't fear for my safety, because of the setting and that it was Scott, and I knew he would never hurt me. Still, the roughness was causing me to respond. Phil, always a gentleman in and out of bed, had never talked to me or felt me the way Scott was. This was new and exciting. I fell back almost willingly when Scott pushed me back on to a sofa.

"Scott! Stop it! Are you crazy?" I was protesting, but I was also keeping my voice low.

Scott ripped down his zipper and pulled out a beautiful, rigid cock. He threw my skirt up over my face, pulled down my pantyhose and, instead of removing my panties, he merely pulled the elastic crotch far enough to the side to slide that wonderful dick into my already hot, wet cunt and I started the best orgasm of my life on his second stroke. 
            


When he came, he pulled out and stood up. I sat up and smiled at him, "Wow! I really can't believe that happened, Scott. It was great, but I can't believe I just cheated on my husband!"

Scott grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to his still-hard cock, "Shut up, bitch. Lick me clean."

I took his warm and sticky cock in my mouth, sucking it and then licking our juices from its length.
         


As I was working on his cock, Scott said, "Do you know why cockteasers tease? Because they are really sluts and that's the only way they know how to ask for it the way they want it - hard and fast."

I heard him, but was enjoying his cock too much to pay that much attention to what he was saying. Finally, when he was clean, he got dressed and walked out of the bedroom without another word, and by the time I had reassembled myself and returned to the party, he was gone.

That night was the beginning of my descent into raunchy sex. I didn't know it then, but Scott had given me something I could no longer live without. Until Scott took me on that bed, I never knew sexual excitement like that existed. I had never been that aroused, and I wanted more. At work the following Monday, Scott followed me to my car and demanded a blowjob. There was never any question of doing what he said to do. I vividly remembered my orgasm, the total release and satisfaction, and wanted more.

I gave Scott his blowjob, and that became the daily ritual. Every afternoon, in my $400 business suits, I'd be sucking on my studs hot cock as his hands roamed over and in my body.
          


He'd fill my mouth with cum, and watch me swallow it, and then I'd lick him clean, drive home and be the perfect wife and mother. On Friday afternoon, Scott gave me his address and told me to be there by noon on Saturday. It was easy enough to tell Phil that I was preparing for a trial, which always entailed extra hours at the office.

When I arrived at Scott's, he pointed me to the bedroom and told me to undress. For the next three hours I was held in the most wonderful state of sexual awareness in my life! Scott tired this girl out!
             


His hard body and hard cock were all over and in my body. I became a slave to his touch. He would tease and play with me until my release was about to explode, and then back off - he drove me crazy and into ecstasy. He fucked my mouth, my cunt, my tits and my virgin asshole.
          


He sucked my nipples and toes and fingers and clit. He massaged my legs and back and breasts and my pussy. Phil had been the only other man to make love to me and he couldn't compare to Scott. I didn't want the afternoon to end. I wanted Scott to fuck me for days. I was dressing to leave, standing on wobbly legs, hugging Scott around the neck, when he patted my buns and said, "Same time, next Saturday, slut."

"I'll be here."

"See you in the parking garage after work on Monday, slut."

"I'll be waiting, Scott."

No comments:

Post a Comment