Sunday, November 9, 2014

Bachelor Party, by Elli, illustrated, animated gif

I can't believe it happened, but it did. It all started out so innocently that I just never saw it coming. We had just moved to Marietta, only been on the job two weeks. Several of the guys at the plant wanted to stop for a beer after work, so I went with them. Good chance to get to know my fellow workers, I thought. We had been sitting at the bar joking and talking about girls when the subject of the supervisors impending marriage came up. The guys wanted to do something special for him. A bachelor party. Each of the guys were enthusiastic, and plans were soon being formed. John said he
knew someone in the liqueur business, he'd get the booze. Fred's uncle manages a Red Roof Inn, and he would get the Presidential Suite. Chuck, a big burly tattooed, ex-biker, said he could arrange decorations.

John looked at me and said, "How about you arranging the entertainment? We'll all pitch in, and get a dancer! You scout the tittie bars and price one, try not to spend over three hundred dollars, okay?"
Desperately wanting to fit in at my new job, I immediately agreed. Later, on the ride home, I realized that my wife, Sherry, would not be happy about me going to a bunch of strip clubs, propositioning girls. Regardless of the reason. Sherry and I had been married only six months, She would be real mad.

"Look baby, I couldn't do any of the other things for the party. Hell, you can go with me to find a dancer! Would that be cool?" I begged.

"No! I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that! And neither would you, at least that is what I thought. Now you're telling me that you are going to cruise these joints for a stripper for the boss's party! I don't think so! Not if you want to sleep with me ever again!" she snarled.

"Baby, I've got to! This stupid party could mean the difference between me being accepted by my co-workers or not! Christ, don't be so jealous." I begged.

"What does this, this, this stripper do at the party?" she asked, her eyes now narrow slits.

"I don't know. I guess she pops out of a cake and dances around the bachelor, or something like that." I answered, really not sure what she did.

"How much did you say the guys are going to pay this bimbo, if you find one?" she asked, her tone dropping one note on the anger scale.

"Three hundred dollars, about seventy-five dollars each." I said.

"None of your friends have ever met me, right?" she asked thoughtfully.

"No, not that I know oooffff... Whoa! Wait a minute here! What the Hell are you thinking?" I sputtered, beginning to get the direction of her conversation.

"Look Barry. We could really use the money, and if all I have to do is dance around in a bikini, then why not? You are the one that keeps insisting that I wear that thong thing you got me. Here's your chance to show me off a little and make some money besides. How about it?" she asked, already spending the money in her mind.

"Well, I guess we could. We'd have to come up with a story about where I met you and all... I don't know. If those guys get rough I wouldn't be able to help you without blowing the whole deal and my job too. Have you thought about that?" I answered, afraid she was serious.

Sure, I had gotten her a thong, she has a great body. But getting her a thong and wanting my co-workers to ogle her and talk dirty to her was a different animal altogether. It seemed, for the moment at least, that I had to go along with her idea. So I agreed. At work the next day, I told the guys that I had a girl lined up and that three-hundred would be fine. John told me, that before I made a firm deal with the girl, he wanted to go see her dance, or at least see a video of her act. I was in a panic, I told him I would tell her and make plans.

Sherry didn't blink an eye when I told her of the set back. She looked me right in the eye and said, “Well rent a camera, let's get it over with."

At work the next day I told John that the girl had said she would come over to my place and let me make the video.

"Great! Can't wait to see it! Be sure to get close ups of her knockers for me." He ordered.

"Her knockers! What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's a stripper ain't she? I want to see her tits. You know her boobs. Why did you think we wanted to hire a stripper?" he asked me as though I were an idiot.

"Sherry the whole deal's off. John wants to see the girl's breast in the video. I'll have to go find a dancer tonight, the parties tomorrow night." I told my wife.

"You don't have time. I started this, I'll finish it. Get the camera at Easy Rental, I reserved it for you. I'll give John his show. Hurry, get it, I'll be dressing." She told me, turning and leaving me starring after her with my jaw slack.

On the drive to the rental place I pondered the idea of my wife topless in front of the guys. I can't in all honesty say that the idea bothered me a lot. I did like showing her off at the beach and at the pool. If it didn't bother her why should it bother me? Arriving home, I found my wife very busy hanging a sheet for a backdrop, cueing music for her debut, and looking incredible! She was wearing the thong. Her ass spilled from the thing! One small strip of material ran up the crack of her ass, only a small patch covered her pussy, which she had obviously shaved nearly bare, and her breast bulged out of the tiny top. I had to admit that she was hot! She is a beautiful girl with big heavy breasts, trim waist and a wonderful heart shaped ass. She looked fine and I knew that John would be suitably impressed.

I hooked the camera up and began shooting as she danced around the room. She swayed and strained with the beat putting on quite a show! I could feel my erection start and reached down to re-arrange things. Sherry was doing things I had never seen her do! She bent over and shook her huge bust at the camera, turned so that her ass filled the viewfinder and spanked herself, causing her flesh to tremble in a very provocative way. When the second song started she boldly reached behind herself and undid her top. With a quick move the top disappeared and her delicious breast swung free. The pink nipples began to harden and she cupped each breast offering it to the camera, and whoever was watching her performance. When she was done, we made love like it was the first time! She had managed to make me hotter in ten minutes in front of the camera then in the few short months of our marriage! I couldn't wait for John to see the video, I knew he'd be pleased.

During the lunch break at work, all of us guys gathered in the meeting room and screened the video of Sherry. John said she'd do, Fred said he'd love to see her snatch and asked if she'd get completely naked at the party, and Chuck said if she did he was going to give her an extra fifty to blow him! I had hardly expected this type of reaction! These guys were talking as though they expected her to make love to them. I explained to the boys that sex had not been part of the deal I had made. They each told me they knew that, but that part of the deal was always made at the party, and that the girl knew the score, not to worry. I tried to call Sherry, but never got her on the line. We were to take the boss to the local watering hole and then to the motel. Sherry was to be in the cardboard cake in the room, waiting for us to arrive. I was in a panic. She had no idea what was coming, and I had no way to warn her. My heart stayed in my throat as we threw down several rounds of drinks at the bar. Barry, the supervisor and the soon to be groom was in a partially festive mood, anxious to continue the party at the motel.

Our limo driver helped the group into the limo and off we went. Upon entering the room, Barry ran to the cake and began tapping on the side, asking if anyone was home. Sherry, of course said nothing. She was to appear only when the music started. More drinks were passed around and finally, two hours into the party, John turned on the stereo and cranked up the volume. The top of the cake few open, balloons cascaded upward to the ceiling. When the balloons cleared, there stood Sherry. She was breathtaking. Her hair framing her lovely features. Her breast heaved with heavy breathing, caused from her nerves, I'm sure. The men began to chant immediately.

"Take it off! Take it off!" I could see the fear in Sherry's face as she realized that the guys were quickly getting out of control. Being a trooper she began to dance about the room, pushing each down into a sitting position. She told them it was one of her rules. She moved from one guy to the next, dancing for each one. All of the guys tried to touch her legs, breast and ass, but she fended them off easily. Finally John brought Barry to the center of the room, sat him in a chair and told Sherry to dance for the groom. He also told her to make it a real special dance and winked, slipping fifty dollars into her garter. Sherry looked at me for help, but I couldn't step in now. It would ruin me at the plant. Instead I smiled at her and nodded for her to dance. She smiled back, a nervous, scared smile and began to sway to the music.

"No! Dance closer to him, and how bout taking off that top?" John chided her. Sherry continued to dance and slowly pulled her pink top up to her neck. Her breast burst into view amid the whistles and hoots of the guys. Barry sat smiling, starring at my wife's exposed chest. Each time she got close to him, he would reach out and grab at her. Finally tired from the constant struggle, and realizing what was expected of her, she let him stroke her ass, legs and finally her tits. Barry pulled her closer and sucked her left nipple deep into his mouth, gripping her ass with both hands.

Suddenly he pulled at the fabric and ripped her bottoms all but off. Sherry nearly panicked but couldn’t react. The guys went wild and began yelling off color remarks about her exposed flesh. Barry also went wild, but in a very different way. Gripping her ass with one hand he slipped the other hand over her cunt and shoved two fingers into her. Sherry's eyes flew open at the intrusion, but she continued to dance for the soon to be married man. The other guys gathered around her. I managed to slid in next to Sherry and asked her if she really wanted to do this?

"No! But what choice do I have? I'm stuck here!” Soon she was allowing each of the guys to finger her and suck on her breast as she danced about the group. She never noticed that Barry began to unbuckle and unzip his pants. The other guys positioned her on her knees with a childish excuse. All of a sudden for her, Barry completely naked revealed in front of her. Looking up, her breath caught as she saw his large hard cock. Whatever Barry lacked in brains he made up for in fuck meat. His prick stood out hard and proud, extending a full nine inches from his groin. I noticed the glazed look come over her, almost as if she were in a trance. I felt my stomach roll as she cupped his balls with one hand and stroked the hard length of his prick with the other. She moved forward and took the head of his organ into her pretty mouth. I heard her moan as her tongue circled the head of his cock.
   



Barry reached down and filled his hands with her yielding tit flesh, throwing back his head and howling his pleasure. It took all my self control to stand and watch the lewd scene before me. I had just about decided to put a stop to this when Barry's legs began to jerk. He grabbed two handfuls of her hair, held her head to him and shot what must have been a quart of cum into her mouth. Sherry gagged and tried to pull back, but he wouldn't hear of it. He continued to climax for what seemed an eternity, finally dropping to the mattress drunk and exhausted.

Sherry, finally free, fell back with white drops of male cream clinging to her cheeks and chin. She no sooner hit the mattress, than the whole group fell on her. Grabbing tits, ass and cunt. John pushed the other two guys away, announcing he was first. He pulled his cock free through the zipper opening and forced his weight between her legs. I could tell the minute of penetration as Sherry's eyes flew open in surprise. John wasted no time in foreplay, slamming again and again into her tender quim.

                  
 I stepped forward to pull him off, and was actually reaching for him, when he howled and slammed into her one last time. His buttocks flexing with his orgasm. I looked into Sherry's eyes. She was trying to hold back the tears, but I could read the fear.

Fred was next, forcing John from between her legs. Fred stood, taking the time to drop his own trousers, and stare at Sherry's exposed cunt.

"Oh man! Sloppy seconds! I'm gonna really enjoy this!" He crowed as he plunged his long thin cock into Sherry's tender pussy.

"Ooohhhh....God! That feels sssooooo gggooooodd!" Sherry moaned.

I couldn't believe my ears, she was enjoying this! As I stepped forward to whisper to her, Chuck moved in front of me and rubbed his large cock on her face, encouraging her to take him into her mouth. Sherry turned her head toward him and engulfed the head of his short, very fat cock into her mouth. The sucking sounds she made as she chomped on his prick with relish, made me feel dizzy. My wife, of only a few months, was turning into a crazed slut right in front of my eyes!
             


Fred slammed and thrashed about on her supine body until finally with a flourish of hard jabs, he too came into her cunt.

Chuck immediately took his place between her legs. He moved her back on the floor and placed his prick at the entrance to her pussy.
            


I continued to watch Sherry as she took each guy a second time, myself unable to gain an erection, I told the guys I didn't want to cheat on my wife. In all she was fucked seven times and gave four blow jobs to completion. She seemed satisfied with her night work, and after they finished and got dressed we left for home, driving in the dark silence of night.

I wasn't sure how I'd be able to forgive her. I knew I loved her, but she had enjoyed every thing that had happened that night. Not really the kind of woman I had had in mind when I married her.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Please write a follow up on it. Really turned me on

    ReplyDelete