Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tonia's misbehavior, Part 3, by ToniaIT, illustrated, animated gif

Continued from part 2

 I thought this was over, but I was wrong. Stefano lifted me up like a doll, set me down on the table and buried his face to my pussy. I looked down in disbelief as he ran his tongue across my wet pussy. In greater disbelief I saw my body pushing back towards his face. I hadn't cum yet and I needed to, I badly wanted to, even if I had to cum against this fat old bastard’s tongue.

“The slut likes it doesn't she?” Stefano said while licking in earnest. He slid one finger inside me as he licked up and down, teasing my clit. I moaned louder and louder as I got closer to my much needed orgasm.He used his hands to spread my lips far apart and plunged his face between my legs. His tongue deep inside my wet pussy was driving me crazy. He started fucking my pussy with his tongue. It was so good. He licked my pussy and ate me until my body began to shake as I felt my orgasm take over my entire body. I was moaning and breathing uncontrollably. He continued to lightly kiss around my pussy as Basile came next to me and I saw his cock was hard again. He didn’t have to ask, I just bent, guided it towards my mouth and started sucking on it. Quite honestly, at this point I wasn’t thinking anything else, just about the cock in my mouth, the tongue in my pussy and the huge orgasm I just had.
“Don’t worry we will make you cum again,” Basile said, and I knew he wanted to fuck me again. I didn’t have to wait for long. They swap positions again and Basile moved between my legs brushing the head against my wet pussy, up and down over my clit, and then he pushed his shaft up into me. He lifted my leg and put my heel on his shoulder while Stefano bent and took my left breast into his mouth and started sucking and biting the nipple.
Basile fucked me hard and fast for a couple of minutes, until he changed places with Stefano. I was totally helpless, but strangely I loved it. I was theirs to do with as they pleased. I felt a scalding tingling deep in my pussy and a new orgasm hit me hard. I have no idea how long they used me until finally I was on the floor having Stefano’s dick on my mouth and Basile’s dick on my hand trying to finish them off.

Stefano came hard in my throat, filling me with his salty cum. He grunted and groaned with each shot sending more and more of his white, thick cum down my throat.
"Drink my cum,” he yelled loudly as he he shot his last ropes of cum into my mouth
Then it was Basile’s turn as he was stroking his cock and yelled “fuck I’m cuming too”.
Instinctively I leaned forward and let him finish in my face and my open mouth.
As they both rested exhausted, I grabbed my clothes and ran up the stairs. Overwhelmed by the feeling of guilt, I went straight to the shower to clean myself up.

End of part 3


No comments:

Post a Comment